Kundali Bhagya

Dheeraj on Intimate Scenes (Article)

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/dheeraj-dhoopar-opens-up-on-getting-intimate-onscreen_158865

“Whatever we do, including going bold on screen, should be worth it. In today’s time, people are selling just about anything by showing nudity and titillating the audience. I would be okay performing an intimate scene or locking lips if the script demands it.”

(Ignore the fact that anything is possible in this show 🤣) If this is what he’s saying, could we or should we expect intense PreeRan romance in the future? ☺️ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

For that preeta and Karan have to be on the same screen space and behave according to their age and scenario🤣

They better make preeta get hurt by Gundas or I will sue them😡 for brining this Gunda Track for no reason at all😡 

And oh Dear Lord, please don't make Karan the victim of bullet and make us watch preeta taking care of him🤬 

Those dreamy Karan on his window is not giving me good vibe😡

Why are people behaving like Karan did not do anything as horrendous as betraying a woman (his wife) on the wedding night. 😡 

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/dheeraj-dhoopar-opens-up-on-getting-intimate-onscreen_158865

“Whatever we do, including going bold on screen, should be worth it. In today’s time, people are selling just about anything by showing nudity and titillating the audience. I would be okay performing an intimate scene or locking lips if the script demands it.”

(Ignore the fact that anything is possible in this show 🤣) If this is what he’s saying, could we or should we expect intense PreeRan romance in the future? ☺️ 

HELL YEAHHHHHH !!! smiley43😈

We wouldn't mind seeing PreeRan going bold on screen. But i know what would be served on our plates for the most. They will show all getting cozy and then the damn tom and jerry in them would start fighting like hell. And there goes our most wanted, most awaited bold PreeRan scenes smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

For that preeta and Karan have to be on the same screen space and behave according to their age and scenario🤣

And i too don't think we will have that any time sooner.😆

They better make preeta get hurt by Gundas or I will sue them😡 for brining this Gunda Track for no reason at all😡 

I don't if anyone's getting hurt. But I kinda get a feel like that ain't Karan.

And oh Dear Lord, please don't make Karan the victim of bullet and make us watch preeta taking care of him🤬 

Well, for this we really don't know what the CV's are up to. 

Why are people behaving like Karan did not do anything as horrendous as betraying a woman (his wife) on the wedding night. 😡 

Coz this is an indian show and pati parameshwar hai😆 now don't go hyper i was just kidding 😆 whatever Karan did were terrible things but since they both never really got a chance to accept eachother and love eachother for once they both should give eachother a chance. So that they don't have a regret later in life. And that's what i believe.

Edited by MandyTheBlogger - 4 years ago
SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

HELL YEAHHHHHH !!! ☺️😈

We wouldn't mind seeing PreeRan going bold on screen. But i know what would be served on our plates for the most. They will show all getting cozy and then the damn tom and jerry in them would start fighting like hell. And there goes our most wanted, most awaited bold PreeRan scenes 🤣🤣

@Bold: and after everything, the best friends track getting dragged, Rishabh’s marriage track, Karan-Preeta’s enmity track, I say we deserve it

I know there have been lip lock scenes in the web series shows, has there been any in TV daily shows yet? 

Edited by SophieKarim - 4 years ago
SophieKarim thumbnail

@Bold: and after everything, the best friends track getting dragged, Rishabh’s marriage track, Karan-Preeta’s enmity track, I say we deserve it

I know there have been lip lock scenes in the web series shows, has there been any in TV daily shows yet? 

I think yes, although it wasn't anything like we see in webseries ones but yea itv had their own styled lip locks. But i don't remember which are those specifically. some say in ehmmbh virmaan did once, but although i don't say it was a perfect lip lock,  the articles rumoured that they did. Wait IF had an article on those itv liplocks.let me see if i can find that article. 😆

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

I think yes, although it wasn't anything like we see in webseries ones but yea itv had their own styled lip locks. But i don't remember which are those specifically. some say in ehmmbh virmaan did once, but although i don't say it was a perfect lip lock,  the articles rumoured that they did. Wait IF had an article on those itv liplocks.let me see if i can find that article. 😆

LMAO 🤣🤣

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Ikr? They are literally acting like kids right now 

I really don’t think that’s going to happen, there’s going to be haata pai and then the police will come and the goons will leave. The blame will be out on the Arora’s and Luthra’s will go home. Calling it right now ✋🤣

This story as a whole just isn’t making any sense right now, the more we wish for something to happen, the more stupid scenes they show... like we wanted Prithvi to come to the hall and make all the Luthra’s especially Karan be aware that he was there and he was supposed to spend time with Preeta out in the open to make him jealous but what happened? He wears a freaking mask and pretends to be the leader of the thieves 🤣

CVs have just gone insane. With the information Sarla gave Karan and whatever Preeta tried telling him to make him understand, he should be remorsing at least a little bit and think about the entire situation but no... this is just getting more and more confusing... 

There u go with the liplocks history in ITV. Some other articles say there are more to it. But im going to stop this right here coz these guys are making it pretty confusing with the itv couples who actually did and who actually didn't. 😆