Shashank - Manish Bahl - Arti Bahl

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I have been tolerating this crap show for old time's sake. Dr. Juhi and Dr. Shashank connect us to season 1 which is why I have watched this season and I guess I am not the only one.

One possibility being is Dr. Shashank being alive but have not they shown everyone seeing his face? Vardhan also came and saw Shanky's face. It is the worst decision they could have made to boost TRPs. 

Also, the episode was shot with a bunch of terrible acting and repeated dialogues.

Last time Manish was seen in the show was around when Arti left. So is there some fight they had with production house? 

I doubt if I will watch this show after this week if Shanky is actually dead.

Totally agreed ! Sid, Ishani, Anjali and Juhi's grief were understandable but i didnt knew why Neil and Raahil were overacting like that. I mean he is dead they should keep calm and stay in shock thats natural but instead of being in a deep shock of losing the one they were crying like Rudalis 🤣

Too much of overacting and melodrama !! 😕

Tbh  if 

Dr shashank  is dead then it is much much better than seeing Dr shashank  continue destroy by cvs 

For me it is utterly intorable that roshhini was third wife of  Dr shashank and sid is son of Dr shashank. What is reason of showing third wife  roshhini of Dr shashank  . Why to destroy clean   and decent image of Dr shashank which was shown in sanjavni 1 . Why cvs did not cvs continue  clean and decent image of Dr shashank showing in sanjavni 2 like  cvs has shown in sanjavni 1   why to project dr shashank as lover boy instead of responsible and honest doctor 

If cvs want to correct Dr shashank character and bring our old decent honest and responsible doctor  not showing him as lover boy   means not showing roshhini as third wife of Dr shashank and not showing sid as son of Dr shashankthen cvs can bring Dr shashank back 

If  cvs  don't want correct Dr shashank character  then it is better to end this character  because it will be torture to  watch Dr shashank in such way like having many wives and many children 

Originally posted by MasoomaBukhari

I have been tolerating this crap show for old time's sake. Dr. Juhi and Dr. Shashank connect us to season 1 which is why I have watched this season and I guess I am not the only one.

One possibility being is Dr. Shashank being alive but have not they shown everyone seeing his face? Vardhan also came and saw Shanky's face. It is the worst decision they could have made to boost TRPs. 

Also, the episode was shot with a bunch of terrible acting and repeated dialogues.

Last time Manish was seen in the show was around when Arti left. So is there some fight they had with production house? 

I doubt if I will watch this show after this week if Shanky is actually dead.

Very well said! 👏

Originally posted by surabhi01

Tbh  if 

Dr shashank  is dead then it is much much better than seeing Dr shashank  continue destroy by cvs 

For me it is utterly intorable that roshhini was third wife of  Dr shashank and sid is son of Dr shashank. What is reason of showing third wife  roshhini of Dr shashank  . Why to destroy clean   and decent image of Dr shashank which was shown in sanjavni 1 . Why cvs did not cvs continue  clean and decent image of Dr shashank showing in sanjavni 2 like  cvs has shown in sanjavni 1   why to project dr shashank as lover boy instead of responsible and honest doctor 

If cvs want to correct Dr shashank character and bring our old decent honest and responsible doctor  not showing him as lover boy   means not showing roshhini as third wife of Dr shashank and not showing sid as son of Dr shashankthen cvs can bring Dr shashank back 

If  cvs  don't want correct Dr shashank character  then it is better to end this character  because it will be torture to  watch Dr shashank in such way like having many wives and many children 

I agree with your words cent by cent. They have destroyed this character. He was a mentor of Juhi now acting as a teenage lover boy. Why I want shashank alive is so CVs stop with this nonsense of ShaHi love story. It has destroyed the beauty of season 1.

How come roshni will be Shanky's 3rd wife? We do not consider this season as continuation of DMG  but sanjivani 1 then how is she 3rd wife?