Beyhadh 2 LIVE Updates 06 Jan 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

Episode begins with Maya leaving Ruan by the lift when Rishi forces the door open n barges in MayShi confrontation over causing  MJ Rudra clash ..she denies the accusation a says his dad started it by attacking Rajiv ..she was trying to patch up .

Rishi accuses her of choosing Rudy over Rishi ..but she accuses him of taking his dad’s side n not truth .. he was depending on his money ..while she will support the truth always .. 

Rishi fumes n walks away ...leaving Maya smirking that she will make good use of his anger .. 

Maya turns off the lights of Rudra’s office n enters .. with a candle lit on a cake 

She smiles n has small celebration with him ,she gets romantic with him over their victory celebrations . She praises him . He is impressed n is seen falling for her .. he moves away.. with the excuse of looking for candles . She encourages him to speak his heart .. 

at Roy Mansion Antara does first aid for MJ ans he then starts cooking to get over his frustrations ...losing to his son . Diya takes Antara out of the way lest they become the target of his fury . 

Rudra praises Maya for her support when his own family did not . She says he failed to identify  the true people . Maya is offered the last bite of cake by Rudra ..maya notices Ananya watching n getting jealous ..she adds to her heart break by feeding Rudra that cake .. n notices Anu’s breakdown . 

Rishi comes n tries to make her believe MayRa were just friends but Anu knows Rudra by the way he  looked at Maya . 

AnuRishi have argument over a Mayra rishtaa .. 

They are disturbed by Mayra who barge in n she glares at Rishi for about to reveal MayShi affair . Maya invites Rishi n Rudra over to her house to celebrate Rudra’s victory . .. Rudra is looking forwards to the invitation ...Anu taunts Maya but Maya twists her words n walks away smirking .

As Maya 8s leaving Ankit arrives tries to flirt with Rishi’s GF Maya ., he calls her hot n beautiful ,, Rishi feels awkward n senses Maya’s resentment ., tries to dissuade Ankit but he is in no mood to listen . He takes selfie with the three of the. N sends to his own mobile .. 

maya is annoyed n snatches his phone.. throws it n stomps on it breaking it . 
precap 
Ankit is annoyed n vouches to make Maya pay for breaking his mobile . He sends the MayShiAnkit selfie pic to MJ 

MJ  is pleased to see it .

Maya takes Rajiv’s help to keep Nandini out of her flat while she tackles Rudra n Rishi . 

Rudra n Anu arrivevat Maya's apartment n he is surprised to see Rishi already there ith Maya news very comfortable 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Surely dear🤗

Happy journey

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Surely dear🤗

Happy journey

Tanu is a sweet heart n saviour 🤗

I am so sad.

My tv has problem.

For the first time I had to rely on live update.😭🥺

Its okay,suta.Have a safe journey❤️

Someone please update live update.

Request from this girl

Originally posted by tasnimrayian

I am so sad.

My tv has problem.

For the first time I had to rely on live update.😭🥺

Its okay,suta.Have a safe journey❤️

Someone please update live update.

Request from this girl

Definitely do my best🤗

Happy journey dear 🤗 

Started

Maya is in lift. Rishi forcibly entered. He asks why create difference between bro and dad. Maya says ur dad did. Bringing Rajeev in it. 

Rishi says Dad can't be wrong. Maya says ur bro is right. He says thought u would understand. Maya says supporting truth. Rishi says am supporting my family. Maya thinks anger is good but should be used as I want. 

Its dark in office. Rudra is alone. Maya comes with cake  ... Maya says if something good happened should eat sweet. She says today u showed I am wrong and I haven't been happier to be wrong. She takes spoon of cake and feeds Rudra. Says congratulations. She asks him to feed her. He does. He is nervous and looks for candles. Maya sits on the couch. She asks Rudra to say what he wants. Time and opportunity won't come again. 

Rudra goes to her, sits next to her. 

Antara washes MJ hand. Applies bandaid. MJ gives holiday to all. Everyone is shocked. MJ says loss to son is my win so celebrating. I will cook. Antara says not good. MJ is hiding his anger. MJ angrily cuts veggie remembers Rudra incident. 

Rudra says I was wrong. Ur not like what I thought. Maya asks u think about me. Rudra stammers. He says u supported me when my own left me. Maya says made mistake knowing ur own. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

Diya baby jealous seeing Miya beewi romance

Waise, itne der se ak yeh log achar bana rahe the?

Rishi lifts se neeche aa bhi gaya aur madam ne abhi tak iss bande ki first aid nahi ki🤪