Poll

Who would be Lal Chakor ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Who would be Lal Chakor ? ??

Many speculations are going that it could be mahima,, I wish to see the majority ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Who would be Lal Chakor ? ??

Many speculations are going that it could be mahima,, I wish to see the majority ??

I Think its Ojas other half has he hasn't been mentioned but can see why it seems its Mahima - but then she wouldn't kill her daughter would she 

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

I Think its Ojas other half has he hasn't been mentioned but can see why it seems its Mahima - but then she wouldn't kill her daughter would she 

Yeah that's the biggest doubt,, if she is the one why did she killed her own daughter,, if she wants to scare them so that they don't try to knew the truth she could have killed someone else in the family...

Turning maa to vamp is a bored twist though...

Hope they show lal chakor as someone logical...

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

After today's episode, I think it's ojas.. there s no one else who fits in the description.. from the family who s currently in the house, gurujis student so should be older.. 

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudAhamian

After today's episode, I think it's ojas.. there s no one else who fits in the description.. from the family who s currently in the house, gurujis student so should be older.. 

You are right.. considering the age factors it should be any of those three.. and also Dri addressed she while informing to Rakshit...

All the 3 are sweet ladies if mahima to be Lal Chakor as she has logical reasoning to protect Rakshit from further problems and then maybe she thought she could revive Rashi too 🤔🤔 or it's ojas 🙄🙄

SathyaT thumbnail

Lal Chakor appeared outside twice when Rakshit tied the rays and also when Sachini tried to let it come in by that time all the family members are inside the house including mahima, ojas n ash.. if lal chakor is any one of them how could it appear outside the windows... Sachini said what if you couldn't come I will do the work... And later how it comes inside 🤔🤔

It would be great if they turn any one of the family member as Lal Chakor but who is not presently living in Shergil house..

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lal Chakor appeared outside twice when Rakshit tied the rays and also when Sachini tried to let it come in by that time all the family members are inside the house including mahima, ojas n ash.. if lal chakor is any one of them how could it appear outside the windows... Sachini said what if you couldn't come I will do the work... And later how it comes inside 🤔🤔

It would be great if they turn any one of the family member as Lal Chakor but who is not presently living in Shergil house..

Yes this is confusing- Who is the Bird outside who couldn't get in

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I really hope CVs do remember this n doesn't show anything illogical. I would love to see someone else  from the family as the Lal chakor except the people who are already inside the house. 

Let'see.