Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New to the show and already invested!

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys,

I recently started watching YHM. And now I realize I am late to the party...but I guess its never too late to enjoy your newly found happiness... 

I am so invested in the show that I get affected by its ups and downs..(Show ka naya naya nasha hai...I hope baad main utar jaye..)😉

I so much want to discuss YHM episodes as I am getting so much involved with the show. I find it very relatable...as it's very close to  reality but at times I get confused what to think about Raman. One of the recent episodes which affected me a lot was that Holi episode where Raman danced with Ishita. Now I am confused what to think of Raman at that point...Raman danced with Ishita just to show Shagun that he is over her. Why Shangun's reaction matters to him...he is clearly not over her! smiley24

Why can't he just enjoy his newly found happiness....I think Shagun is right..he is still in grasp of his past...he never wants to come out of it! At time I get afraid thinking that if Aditya asks Raman to leave Ishita and remarry Shagun he will do that too! 😢 Hypothetically thinking, Do you think he is capable of doing that to make Aditya happy? At present I don't trust Raman at all...😔

For Aditya he scolded her so badly for no fault of her. I know Aditya is his first born but at the moment he is in bad company and under the influence of bad people like Shagun and Ashok. Someone smart like Raman should be able to see throug that. I don't know what goes in Raman's mind...I tried a lot to put myself in his shoes to feel that will I do the same if I were in his place...but I couldn't! Insult someone to get my child's attention..is it a justified behavior?

Is Ruhi's love not enough for him? Why he wants everything? I don't know..😔 I am on a different tangent right now with respect to my feelings for Raman.. Kya sochun main uske bare main...is he good man? Gentleman don't do things like that...😢

My poor Ishita...she gave me some serious wife goals...she is so kind! Raman kitna bhi gussa Kar le ..but once he speaks normally to her...Toh jhatt se maan jati hai..😍 ...She never loses her cool in front of Ruhi. Infact in this recent fiasco only time I liked Raman when he told Ruhi and I quote" wo tumse Itna pyaar karti hai ki tumhare liye Mera gussa bhi sah leti hai". That statement was touching.

But guys, can anyone explain Raman in the context of this episode? He is such a complicated man... ye Raavan Kumar na kabhi kabhi mere sar ke upar se nikal jata hai...What he has got(Ruhi and a great wife Ishita) uski parvaah nahi...jo nahi hai uske peeche bhaag raha hai..sometimes I fail to understand him completely...but I so badly want to clear my doubts about him...

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

During that time there was some kind of ego tussle between Raman and Ashok-Shagun. Each side tried to get one up over the other. Remember what Ishita said when Ashok comes to drop Ruhi after IshRa won the court case? 

In their ego tussle both Raman and Ashok-Shagun were destroying the lives of their children. 
So for Raman, this dance was all about showing Shagun that he has moved on in his life(even though it wasn’t true): He has a beautiful family now with his wife Ishita and their daughter Ruhi. He just wanted to rub that on Shagun. 

Honestly, Raman hasn’t completely gotten over Shagun at that point. Time and again he used to get reminded of the times they’d pent together and then the betrayal of Shagun will bring him back to reality. That betrayal is what made Raman the sour man he was. 
But as they say, everything happens for good. 
Ishita could come into Raman and Ruhi’s life only because of Shagun leaving them. Raman and Ruhi should be thankful to Shagun for giving them the best gift of their lives: Ishita. 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

nuthng personal guys

wrote all ths to get banned 

stay blessed in ur Ishra love land 

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 4 years ago
IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

Divyanka n Karan character less 

Both played wth people feelings n now both character less people thrd class show ended 

Ghateya galeez log 

Ganday log 

Behoda log 

Divyanka ny London ka larka phasa lia

Bara hath Mara 

Karan ko koi nai mili

Sala druggie 

Yuck ishra thooooooo aaaa thooooooo 

Kuttiya divyanka 

Kutta Karan Patel 

Haramkhor log 

Karan is desperate 

N divyanka moti gaindi 🤣

Genda Phol jaisa mota hota haina wesy e divyanka moti 

Marasan 

Gandi

Indian moti divyanka dahi

Moti number 1 hahahahaha divyanka 

Lamba chooha vivek 

Chohti aunty ankita 

Mota kutta karan

Indian k 2 druggie Karan n divyanka 

Haramkhoro ka tola 

I would have argued but then I saw your display picture. 😆

I don’t want to commit with a conversation because basically I am COMMITMENT-PHOBIC 🤣

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pls report my account