MALANG - Trailer Out Now | Anil K, ARK, Disha - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

I got very emotional watching the trailer, I have never seen a body that emotes as well as ARK. Just look at the expressions on his abs and the way his  veins pop to illustrate his emotions. 

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Aisi zindagi chahiye jaha koi rok tok karne wala na ho.. 

Ha bahen. Criminals ko bhi aisi hich zindagi chahiye. Ekdum ditto. 

Sukoon is — from one high to another. 

Says a typical nashedi. Charsi gaanjebaaz. 😆

@bold mujhe b aisi hi zindagi chahiye.

This did feel like Ek Villain2 minus the great music.  I hope it does well for Adi.  I’m guessing they revealed Disha as a killer to give the movie some extra buzz, or talking points for promotions.  

The cast is shit. Ek se badh ke ek beqaar actor. 

Trailer revealed everything and also looking like EK Villan except that  Disha will not die but she is also a pyscho or even tie with villan. Only kunal keemu looks good Anil got overboard and dialogues are OTT..

Mohit Suri is the king of corny dialogues. Why does everyone in his films speak in "muhavare's"?! Sounds so damn lame. And that too with a cast that can't deliver a single proper dialogue without being emotionless and bland. Disha had the same exact expression throughout the entire trailer. ARK is just lazy and after you get past his looks, there is no substance. I don't know why people think Anil Kapoor is a good actor. He is the most successful in his family but definitely a HAM. Overall, it's 💩

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I got very emotional watching the trailer, I have never seen a body that emotes as well as ARK. Just look at the expressions on his abs and the way his  veins pop to illustrate his emotions. 

Expressions on his abs 🤣

Positive: Disha and ARK look HOT.  

Negative: Everything else.

Perhaps they should have done a magazine shoot instead of a movie. 🤔

This kind of trashy movie will work at the box-office. It's gonna be another Marjaavan.

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

🤣