Debate Mansion

Australia is burning - Page 2

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: bashful_moon

@ bold : They are... i haven't heard of crimes like rape, genocide or jihaads happening in animal kingdom. Of course big animals do kill small ones, but that is the natural thing as Darwin had put -- Survival of the fittest. They kill ONLy when they are hungry or feel their existence is threatened, but humnas kill for supremacy.

WRT kids of these business men , probably they think the money and power they will amass will suffice. The ones who are little concerned are looking for making colonies in moons and mars penetrating the ozone and increasing the risk of radiation, which, probably according to them, will have to be borne by the one who cannot afford to settle across galaxies. The last possibility could be they SIMPLY do not care. The western world is not known to nurture cohesive social or familial relation. Probably that makes it easier for them to detach and simply put oneself in the center of everything!!!

They have their own wars. have a look https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

but yes, most powerful and cruel animal is homo sapien.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anjs

As i always say, humans are the worst animals on earth🤢

What i don't understand is, do these big corporates have a different planet booked for their kids and grandkids ? Don't they have to live on this same planet in future ? If yes, which air do they think their future generations will breath ?

Very well said 👏

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

They have their own wars. have a look https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

but yes, most powerful and cruel animal is homo sapien.

Thank you for the link.... Animals are known to be territorial as well, but the expanse or area of their territory is limited. On the other hand, man knows no limit . The thirst has now extended beyond earth and moon and mars to inter-galactic invasion...

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

nvm

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Watching the Kangaroos and other animals like that breaks my heart, they said there are millions of animals dead, it's really a catastrophe.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's heartbreaking.. If this is done on purpose then I hope all those ppl suffer bt who am I kidding these big money sacks don't get affected by anything, it's us n poor animals who always pay for their greed.. 

Money has made people so cruel that u kill half billion animals for your greed. And the loss environment will suffer is another thing. I have no words. In such times my third world country looks much better where animals get preservation  than so called developed countries who love to preach others but to kill half billion animals. Human greed has no end.

Mallingha thumbnail

This is really a sad news.

I have read how chinese killed  birds who used to eat pests but when birds went extinct  those pest eat out all crops which led to famine and death of nearly some 20 million people. There is balance in nature and this cruelty will come back to bite humans.  I have no sympathy for australians if they suffer in future. They deserve to be punished. 

bashful_moon thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

I have read how chinese killed  birds who used to eat pests but when birds went extinct  those pest eat out all crops which led to famine and death of nearly some 20 million people. There is balance in nature and this cruelty will come back to bite humans.  I have no sympathy for australians if they suffer in future. They deserve to be punished. 

They will Ronaldo. Sustaining life on earth is all about co-existence and symbiosis. Life and Earth itself can sustain if and ONLY if  the fragile ecological balance is maintained. By putting fires to acres of land and burning all the animals thereof, how is anyone going to sustain it for long? Clearing forests for land means lesser reserve of underground ionized water, lesser number and variety of micro-nutrients providing/healing herbs and plants, lesser oxygen hence clean air to breathe not to mention disturbed ecological balance apart from increased greenhouse gas emission owing to human settlement and rice/paddy and wheat farming.  As you have given an example of birds, i've heard a similar story about an insect. The locals ended up exterminating a variety of insect  that ate their food-crops. But later on, the fish in the river became lesser and at one point of time even extinct because the aquatic food-supply became minimal with extermination of those insects. 

It is ridiculous to see these G-7, G-10 and G-20 countries talking about environment, poverty eradication and preservation of flora and fauna when they are the one who emit the most of the greenhouse gases from their industries, ends up killing number of sharks and fish just to feed shark fin soups and cavier to their delegates. And then on top of that we have businessmen as country's presidents , their lackeys as policymakers and their henchmen as the national figurehead in third world and war-ravaged countries. When their greed doesn't allow them to look for their own brethren, how would their heart and mind think for  animals?