Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean seriously... Whatever bad image u have abt a guy... U have done a mistake.. Theres no problem to apologize.. But preesha.. Just cos she thinks rudraksh is bad person.. Does that erase her mistake.. 

Why so much ego to accept mistake? 

Dint like the way she fainted to escape from asking him sorry.. And yeah she gt that all i know and im right feeling from her dad.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She could said sorry even if she didn’t mean it. In the name of showing the FL headstrong, they made her egoistic. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I agree,preesha is egoistic and judgemental 🤦🏻‍♀️rudraksh is innocent and she should have apologise him instead she is still rude and arrogant to him

thesheowl101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I actually like the way she is. I mean, it's usually the ML who is like that so the FL taking that part up is kinda refreshing to watch. I like that she is egoistic and judgemental and human. The soaps usually portray their FLs as acchayi aur sacchayi ki murthi. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: thesheowl101

I actually like the way she is. I mean, it's usually the ML who is like that so the FL taking that part up is kinda refreshing to watch. I like that she is egoistic and judgemental and human. The soaps usually portray their FLs as acchayi aur sacchayi ki murthi. 

infact i like her fiery attitude but when you are proved wrong even if the person is wrong in your eyes you should be telling sorry becos he is innocent and in kaveri case rudraksh reputation was at stake and preesha was equally responsible w/o investigating the truth thus in this case she has to apologise other than that i just love her fiery attitude

she joins the league of amrita(haiwan) and pragati(bepanah pyar)now preesha...👍🏼...the fierce and brave leading ladies👌🏼

Amphitrite thumbnail

I like how realistic her character looks unlike those sacrificing and goodness overloaded FLs

Sometimes its good to see some difference