Indian Idol 11

Jannabi got eliminated.

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So today Jannabi got eliminated. Now there are all boys in top 6. I think there's going to be a wild card entry. Let's see who's that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Jannabi did not deserve to be eliminated. She brought life into the show with her performances, and was really working to improve her versatility. The show is going to be very dry with only male contestants now. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

I think negative comments from Neha affected Jannabi's standing...she is a fab singer..much better than Neha

She will achieve success in BW

MochaQueen thumbnail

this show is so biased...hamesha larkiyan hi out hoti hain

mehbeer1 thumbnail

jannibi was amazing , very disaapointed tht fact that she got eleimanted, I hope she comes back

MochaQueen thumbnail

i likedd chetna better than jannabi

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jannabi was great, but not amazing. I found all of her songs too "english" style and nothing different. This is just my opinion though.

DeDanaaDan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-2qwkhan

Rohit Rout had to go out. Rohit is worst singer so far. Maa song was sung so loudly, that , my head was going to burst. It was not in my hand otherwise I had to kick his bom and he directly had to go out of the state. 

Ridham is technically fit but he missed lot of surs and feel.

Rishabh, shahzan, just good.

Adriz is second weakest in the show.

Jannabi is one of the best singer in the world.

Rohit has sung all loud songs from beginning to end which never gives peace. he ruined many songs and latest song too.

sunny is creation of SONY TV, AND JUDGES WHO MADE HIM PROFESSIONAL, PLAYBACK SINGER AND LIKELY TO BE WINNER IN THREE MONTHS. HIS CHILDHOOD RIYAZ HELPED HIS LOT THEY NOW SAY HIM SUNNY SHENSHAH HINDUSTANI. I AM NEUTRAL ABOUT HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOW SUPER STAR.

I am silent member but couldnt stop myself to write for you..

you are such A JERK and IDIOT   here.😡 🤢 Are you really educated ? the language that used to make your topic on main forum , i dont want to comment there as its so disgusting and vulgar but noticed your post here to thought of commenting. Your language  shows that your parents failed to give you good culture or may you are the same mistake that mentioned in your post . Even people in slum area will have better thoughts and better words  than you. If you have some SHAME left  and if you have some RESPECT FOR YOUR PARENTS then delete hateful and disgusting post / topic that you created. Otherwise you have just NO SHAME.

MochaQueen thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-A HUGE FAN

Jannabi was great, but not amazing. I found all of her songs too "english" style and nothing different. This is just my opinion though.

same here