Naagin 4

Epi 6 🐍4 Manyatha👌 Swag Cum Boring Sunsets😎

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Sunsets are Boring 😛Damn Right Rajat 😛Money minded Idiot 😈 it Apply as Well Remaining Screen Space Is Too Boring 

Saving Grace is No Other Odd Cousins  

Supporting Ones Nayan-Dev-Brinda -Vaishali In Rest Space OK 😃

Main Space 😎 Main Naagin Firing Screen or She Herself Walking Fire  Just Can't Take off Eyes  Spl That Swag Walk Run in Desert land 😎

Sayantani 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💓💓👌👌👌👌 

She want to know Real Daughter but Nayan is Same Daughter 👏 assures Gurudev 

Manyata❤️ In that Adventure  Got 🐍🐍Book Chanting Mantras in Temple 

Same Time Brinda change naagin form 😎nayan seen 😎

Precap -Nayan informed Half that she seen IC 😛 is She Say Rest half who it is to mom  ? 

Mom-beti equation how it turn out 😲 for Manyata she Love Equal  but nayan is possessive 😕 so I feel she don't reveal 😕

Kash yeh N4 sirf Manyatha-Keshav kahani hothi as official Mainleads ⭐️ no sunsets turns boring 

(Manyata in Desert  reminds me Shivi ❤️ Saving Ru ❤️on KC day 😎going through all obstacles 

Amruthamemories in Desert with Kanishq too )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I wish Nayantara is also Manyata’s daughter only. I really hate the idea of her turning negative.  Maybe in that mysterious book both Nayantara and Brinda are revealed to be her daughters and Nayantara is indeed a Naagin just that her powers have not yet been unleashed.

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I wish Nayantara is also Manyata’s daughter only. I really hate the idea of her turning negative.  Maybe in that mysterious book both Nayantara and Brinda are revealed to be her daughters and Nayantara is indeed a Naagin just that her powers have not yet been unleashed.

Hope that happens..

But im feeling Nayan may turn negative aftr learning brinda is d real daughter of manyata..

She might feel insecure some how.. Will do some things to turn herself into naagin( remember ritik wanted to turn to a naag but shivanya dont accept that)..

And . 

As per naagin series ekta always turns one naagin to negative atleast fr some time(vish turnd positive ltr)

Hope that trend stops here n nayan remains positive..

Want to see brinda n nayan taking revenge together with d help of manyatha

vinnas thumbnail

I don't expect such positives from EK 😈 

Only brinda effected /shown naagin in both times of 25yrs -aslesh Now mantras. Nothing effected nayan😲 

Also just after manas coma they shifted track to who is real daughter drama

Next obvious Dramatic wedding of brindev on way😎

Nayan positive highly doubtful ❓

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

I don't expect such positives from EK 😈 

Only brinda effected /shown naagin in both times of 25yrs -aslesh Now mantras. Nothing effected nayan😲 

Also just after manas coma they shifted track to who is real daughter drama

Next obvious Dramatic wedding of brindev on way😎

Nayan positive highly doubtful ❓

Let’s hope for the best

vinnas thumbnail

Let’s hope for the best

hope for best 👍🏼 mom-beti relation strong by this twists  

vinnas thumbnail

☺️😳☺️ Part In One of My DraShiv❤️ Vm😳 Sanchu 😃😛

Shivi ❤️HumSafar||💓💝 NeelaNaag😊

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sunsets are boring without soulmate Love Manyata in this series.Now they have given her saree look.Loving both her attire Naagin one and this one is fabulous.But disliking huge nose studs given to her.It doesn't suit her.I like the one with silver with maroon color dress ke accessories