Asim- The dark horse of BB13

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I am not his fan, he has never been my favorite. I have been fan of players like Vikas, Manu, Pritam,Rishabh in past. I felt Asim lacked leadership qualities and he still lacks but why Asim deserves the most to win. 

I was reftraining myself from making this post as this forum is already filled with his appreciation so it would have been common but I watched initial two episodes yesterday once again and I can see how he came to far. There are reasons why so many people like him. 

First, he was naive  in the start, a new bie with no big connections. 

I just saw where Siddharth Dey was crying and Asim telling him that this show isn't of emotions, you are here to play and win the game. He is a newbie but he was making him understand about the game in a positive way. 

I liked him on the first day, how he took everything sportingly. 

He always had taken every scolding sportingly,, he does provoke but that's the part of his game, that's the passion he shows for the game. Yes, he shouldn't have gone on someone's illness, abuse but he is a human and if he is wrong, then others have done much more wrong. He is the front runner so ,if does something, people will notice as he is a threat  to others .

He initiates mostly and says sorry. 

He does appreciate his enemies keeping his ego aside many a times be it Mahira, be it Paras, be it Siddharth. 

Many people said that he went wrong during Mahira's letter shredding, I felt the same but if one sees now, Mahira who didn't show gratitude towards Rashmi, how can she show gratitude for Asim, he might have thought about that. 

He kept his memory his Mahira and acknowledged her when she helped him. 

He is playing game and he will play.

He was rarely appreciated in weekends, but he took things sportingly. 

He isn't my favorite but it's difficult to dislike  him to be honest. 

Thanks. 

Please, it's a positive post, don't bash others. He has enough qualities to get appreciation, it's not needed to put others down to appreciate him. 

He is a newbie, he deserves to win, and even if he doesn't win, he has achieved a lot, no one has thought that this guy who was so naive on day one would beat others in every aspect. His journey video will be worth to watch. ♥

Edited by Curious_Renee - 4 years ago

I agree 

The very fact that many contestants are now insecure of him , their fans now are wary of Asim and even celebrities like Vindu spend their time tweeting against Asim SHOWS how important he has become in this game DESPITE being a newbie 

I won't lie when I say that I DID  NOT like him when the show begin ....BUT today he is my favourite and I want him to win ! 

Like u said if Asim makes mistakes then what about others..they also make mistakes, heck their mistakes are worse than Asim's ......Considering he is only 26 and the way he has handled the pressure , learnt the game so quickly, adapted and played the game is commendable ! 

At times I find it amusing when host and even some viewers give a free pass to other constants who are much older than Asim BUT reprimand Asim who is much younger than them for similar or even less severe mistakes .....Maybe everyone has high expectations from this young lad ! 

He knows how to apologize, he articulates damn well, he has shown empathy to even his enemies and over all comes across as a sweet boy ! 

I guess the kind of love and appreciation he has garnered is tremendous and he DESERVES to win for sure as per me !  I guess he has gained a lot from this show 

Originally posted by anshvi

I agree 

The very fact that many contestants are now insecure of him , their fans now are wary of Asim and even celebrities like Vindu spend their time tweeting against Asim SHOWS how important he has become in this game DESPITE being a newbie 

I won't lie when I say that I DID  NOT like him when the show begin ....BUT today he is my favourite and I want him to win ! 

Like u said if Asim makes mistakes then what about others..they also make mistakes, heck their mistakes are worse than Asim's ......Considering he is only 26 and the way he has handled the pressure , learnt the game so quickly, adapted and played the game is commendable ! 

At times I find it amusing when host and even some viewers give a free pass to other constants who are much older than Asim BUT reprimand Asim who is much younger than them for similar or even less severe mistakes .....Maybe everyone has high expectations from this young lad ! 

He knows how to apologize, he articulates damn well, he has shown empathy to even his enemies and over all comes across as a sweet boy ! 

I guess the kind of love and appreciation he has garnered is tremendous and he DESERVES to win for sure as per me !  I guess he has gained a lot from this show 

Bold,  learnt the game and quickly adapted, that's what his best quality in terms of game play, not everyone has this quality. That's why he became mass favourite in less time. 

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

I am not his fan, he has never been my favorite. I have been fan of players like Vikas, Manu, Pritam,Rishabh in past. I felt Asim lacked leadership qualities and he still lacks but why Asim deserves the most to win. 

I was reftraining myself from making this post as this forum is already filled with his appreciation so it would have been common but I watched initial two episodes yesterday once again and I can see how he came to far. There are reasons why so many people like him. 

I just saw where Siddharth Dey was crying and Asim telling him that this show isn't of emotions, you are here to play and win the game. He is a newbie but he was making him understand about the game in a positive way. 

I liked him on the first day, how he took everything sportingly. 

He always had taken every scolding sportingly,, he does provoke but that's the part of his game, that's the passion he shows for the game. Yes, he shouldn't have gone on someone's illness, abuse but he is a human and if he is wrong, then others have done much more wrong. He is the front runner so ,if does something, people will notice as he is a threat  to others .

He does appreciate his enemies keeping his ego aside many a times be it Mahira, be it Paras, be it Siddharth. 

Many people said that he went wrong during Mahira's letter shredding, I felt the same but if one sees now, Mahira who didn't show gratitude towards Rashmi, how can she show gratitude for Asim, he might have thought about that. 

Thanks. 

Please, it's a positive post, don't bash others. He has enough qualities to get appreciation, it's not needed to put others down to appreciate him. 

He is a newbie, he deserves to win, and even if he doesn't win, he has achieved a lot, no one has thought that this guy who was so naive on day one would beat others in every aspect. His journey video will be worth to watch. ♥

Hi it’s nice to read your view on this as from what I’ve observed about you on this forum- you’re pretty neutral and I’ve never seen you bash a contestant for the sake of it. 

Also atleast from what i remember you quite disliked the SAA Gang. 
I think The biggest strength for Asim in the game atleast in terms of audience support is the Underdog factor. Sana has it too ( but she’s been praised and in the limelight from week 1) but Asim got highlighted much later and I feel everyone loves the Underdog story 

Originally posted by Chotimotipsycho

Hi it’s nice to read your view on this as from what I’ve observed about you on this forum- you’re pretty neutral and I’ve never seen you bash a contestant for the sake of it. 

Also atleast from what i remember you quite disliked the SAA Gang. 
I think The biggest strength for Asim in the game atleast in terms of audience support is the Underdog factor. Sana has it too ( but she’s been praised and in the limelight from week 1) but Asim got highlighted much later and I feel everyone loves the Underdog story 

Thanks for this. You are right, it's just a show, I don't want to be negative for anyone, that's why I refrain myself from bashing. Yeah, I have disliked the Saas gang but I always felt Asim does have qualities because of which you can't dislike him. Even ,I feel, deep down Sid fans too don't dislike him much, it's just, the situation and he is threat which is making people to point out at him. 

Yes, underdog thing is there, but somewhat he actually has displayed qualities which has forced people to like him. He doesn't belong to industry, he isn't  a producer, he still is able to garner mass support. Also, This biasedness thing too has helped him. 

Talking about Sana, Sana still needs people to move forward, she was almost lost when Sid wasn't there. Even Asim said the same in an unseen to Rashmi that Sana without Sid is a weak contestant. Though,she has some good qualities too which I like. 

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

I liked him on the first day, how he took everything sportingly

Thanks. 

@bold That's why I like him from day one but I thought he will not go very far in the game he proved me wrong now I like him even more. 

Amazing post 👏👏

Asim is the hero of BB13 and no one can deny that! He has gained the most from the show- trophy is just a formality now. His aggression also feels justified in the light of bullying and hatred that he faces. He had the guts to stand against Shukla which was a huge risk he took at that point of the show esp because he knew how popular and favoured Shukla was in the show. This shows his honestly that resonated with the audience! He’s one of the best contestants in the history of BB

#AsimFTW 🎉🎉

Originally posted by Alia8988

Amazing post 👏👏

Asim is the hero of BB13 and no one can deny that! He has gained the most from the show- trophy is just a formality now. His aggression also feels justified in the light of bullying and hatred that he faces. He had the guts to stand against Shukla which was a huge risk he took at that point of the show esp because he knew how popular and favoured Shukla was in the show. This shows his honestly that resonated with the audience! He’s one of the best contestants in the history of BB

#AsimFTW 🎉🎉

Thanks and yes Asim has stood out amongst the rest, one can't deny this fact.