Mahiras expression - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Mahira's go to look :P

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 4 years ago

Originally posted by josh135

I don’t like Mahira because she is very irritating but i feel it’s okay yaar. .. thodi choti hai... she’ll come out of it.. she might be hearing harsh words against her for the first time and is taking it to heart.... she will realise later on that all this really doesn’t matter.. all that matters is to stay the way you are that will 

Oh fine I will give it you ki woh choti hai, she is hearing harsh words hence the face.....but ....have you noticed how she laughs when others are getting bashed??? And please 23 year old kid thodi maturity dikhani chahiye. Have you noticed how she enjoying someone else fighting? Especially the ones she doesn't like?

Originally posted by kcss

Everybody took it sportingly when their names came up in the slime task. But the look Mahira had on her face!! 

She's too spoilt yaar

She's trying to portray a bechari abla naari look🤮🤮

Seeing Mahira get annoyed was what made today’s episode worth it.

Sukoon mil gaya

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

Oh fine I will give it you ki woh choti hai, she is hearing harsh words hence the face.....but ....have you noticed how she laughs when others are getting bashed??? And please 23 year old kid thodi maturity dikhani chahiye. Have you noticed how she enjoying someone else fighting? Especially the ones she doesn't like?

Yep she was rolling her eyes when Rashmi was talking, that really got on my nerves. She’s pathetic so when Arti n Sana told the truth about her, I liked the look on her face... 

Originally posted by Desi-Videsi

She's trying to portray a bechari abla naari look🤮🤮

aur dusre ko bolti firti hai sympathy sympathy 

Loser whenever her name calls out good or bad she is making faces 🤢what does she think of herself absolutely delusional.

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

I totally agree with you. Mahira always has a big smile when Rashmi or Asim get bashed, khushi shupaaye nahi shupti. Paras also will keep popping his head out of the sofa and give a evil look at Asim. Mahira just didn’t like that Sana and Arti both said bad about her and that her real personality was highlighted in front of the sitting audience with Salman. Probably she knew that Paras was disliked by Salman (sallu told paras that he didn’t ask him any question), and she was wondering as to why sallu is not praising her. I would love it the day Mahira and Paras are shown their place, they are just doing raasleela alongside with the Sidnaaz. Hypocrites hain dono, Mahira sqeaks and Paras is annoying as hell, they should both respect Rashmi as she’s senior in industry and has worked more compared to them. Now, I know why Paras Chhabra was brilliant in Badho Bahu serial, as he was shown like a playboy who was running behind two girls, woh acting nahi Natural hi tha. Mahi baby ko Prem Jyotish ne international artist bol diya, ab lady Gaga ko kaun poochega, iska naam to Lady NANANa hi hoga kyunki jaise hi mooh kholegi, screeching awaaz se kaan behre ho jaaye ge.

I was looking forward to this post, watching the show 😳😆, can we also have some pictures, to relive that pleasant moment of the day

Useless ko sana and Arti ne sahi mirror dikhaya.

Paras and bigg boss ki kripa se betaji show mai hai otherwise audiences ne to kab ka our kar diya hai😆

I want Rashmi iske piche pade or yeh out ho jaye . Every week yeh nominate Honi chahiye. 

Rashmi , Vishaal and Madhu should show her mirror daily that she is nothing without paras and Sana should open her mouth against this chaabri which she feels but later she covers up her.