Sana Pointing Out Shukla's Aggression

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shukla's face was worth watching when in the jodi task  sana pointed out that he is aggressive with her also which she doesn't like . 👏

Shukla was so frustrated at this ,,, that even when they went back to their seats shukla was pissed off with her and started showing his true colours. 😆 But the camera focus was shifted to the game 

Even after cheating ,,,, the most likeable jodi as claimed by their fans 😡 sidnaz couple couldn't win 🤪 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I’ve started to like Sana although I go back and forth liking her but now I do feel like she at least understands what people do to her. 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Thukla in his mind was like, "sana tu Gadhi hai. Akal Nahi hai tujhe. Ek kaam nahi hota" in his usual filthy tone🤣🤣🤢

His ego was bruised it was evident. 

Edited by Guneet80 - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ram milayi Jodi 😆😆

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

But that's why I like Sana -- she says it like it is.  Even for her friends.  This is why I think Sana is winner material the way she has handled her way thru the game.  People might find her having fun fake but she does bring a lightness and fun to the house.  She is entertaining.  She has handled her differences with people also very well not getting into ugly fights (except the time she stood up for Mahira unnecessarily).  Overall I like her honestly and her flipping also happens due to how she currently feels about the people around her.  And she is strong enough to put forth her points with being scared -- even of the big bully Siddharth.  

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Thukla in his mind was like, "sana tu Gadhi hai. Akal Nahi hai tujhe. Ek kaam nahi hota" in his usual filthy tone🤣🤣🤢

His ego was bruised it was evident. 

Yup, 100%. 

If it wasn't Kajol/Ajay, but a bunch of celebs of his level there, he would have said all that too. Total trash.🤢

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriMaaKiAankh

I’ve started to like Sana although I go back and forth liking her but now I do feel like she at least understands what people do to her. 

Due to sana's flipping nature its hard to trust her. At present she is showing guts to voice her opinion in front of the bully but still she is not that much of poweful like asim to  come out of his shadow. 

sreefan thumbnail

Thank god she said it. The way he pulls her and pushes her around including dragging her by her hair🤢 And this is normal days. in the LB task that saand was on top of her and Paras was extracting her hand because she could have broken it. 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sahisri

Ram milayi Jodi 😆😆

Thukla and his fans have screwed up my mind so much I read it as Rashmi milayi Jodi 🤣🤣

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Thukla and his fans have screwed up my mind so much I read it as Rashmi milayi Jodi 🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Par rashmi tho dushman hai 😉