Ishra ss " Mera Saaya Saath Hoga" Thread#3 part 30 pg 1 04/01

Posted: 4 years ago

Part 30

"Aaj ke baath aapko kuch bhi mujhse chupke karne ki zaroorath nahi padega..Yaad tho nahi hai mujhe but koshish karunga ki main aapko pati hone ka hak dun..Ek papa hone ka hak dun...I love you raman."

She said kissing his forehead and gets down from the bed unknown to the fact that raman heard evetything...He was the happiest man hearing ishitas words..He was in cloud nine..

" thank you so much jan..Mujhe pata tha chahe tumhe main yaad hun yah nahi. mujhse door nahi reha payegi..Just wait till evening jan,kal naya saal shuru hone ja reha hai..But kal sirf naya saal ki nahi humari nayi zindagi ka bhi shruvath hoga.."

after some time ishita come out from the  bathroom wearing a orange color chiffon saree, and the door openibg noise made raman to open his eyes and his sight straightly went to ishira..he got mesmerized by ishits beauty, she was looking like an anger and he loves to see her this morning look.he also admired her everytime whenever he see her like this..

unknown to his gaze ishita sat infront of the mirror and starts to get ready, setting her wet hair she took her earrings to wear thats when she noticed a sindoor box on the mirror table..taking the in her hand she looked towards raman and find him sleeping, but unaware to her he was watching her every movements..suddenly she got sad thinking that she dont remember anything..when she was busy in her thought she felt someone behind her standing very close..it was raman..she looked at him through the mirror at the next second he takes sindoor box from her and put a pinch of sindoor in her maang, she just closed her eyes feeling that moment but soon she opened her eyes feeling something on her neck and it was her mangalsutra..suddenly her eyes got teary seeing raman tying it on her neck..after that he made ishita stand and turned to him..she was just looking at his eyes and it was teary..the tears are ready to flow at any time but before that he drunks it by kissing her eyes one by one and pulled her to himself, ver close to his heart..ishita can hear his heart beat and she can feel how much he loves her..

" i am sorry raman..i am sorry that i dint remember our love.." she cried weting his chest with her tears..

" its ok my jan..bhale hi tum sab kuch bhool geye ho lekin ab bhi tum mere saath ho...aur kuch nahi chahi mujhe..tumhe sorry bolne ki koyi zaroorath nahi hai..' he said caressing her head softly..

" phir bhi raman..mujhe patha hai aapkeliye yeh sab kitna mushkil reha hai.."

raman - jan ab aise tension math liya kati tum..humare baby keliye bhi yeh accha nahi hoga. saying he placed his hand on her stomach wich made ishita look at him..seeing her looking he quickly took out his hand mouthing a sorry..

" i am sorry..woh main.." he looked down.

seeing him embarrassed she took his hand and placed it back on her stomach then spoke..

" hak hai aap ka..phir yeh sorry kyun"

he just looked at her with his teary eyes stating that how much he missed to feel his baby..

ishita - Ramann..bas na baba..idhar avo..he hold his hand and made him sit the she too settled beside him the she slide her saree pallu away from her stomah and made him feel his baby more placing his palm on her bare skin..

his eyes were shining with happines, he just got down from the bed and sat on his knees infront of her then slowly bend to kiss her stomach..ishita closed her eyes slightly when she felt his lips on her skin..

" papa loves you my princess".. saying he again kissed on her stomach and hugged her placing his head on her stomach..ishita too got emotional seeing his happiness and love..and to lighten the emotional scene she asked..

ishita - princess?..yani ki aapne decide karliya hai ki hume beti hogi..

raman - han of course...he said looking up to her..

ishita - aur yeh aapko kaise patha..

raman - bas pata hai...haina princess..he kissed her again..

" bilikul nahi..yeh mera prince hi hoga" ishita replied to him making her saree pallu on place..

" better luck next time madrasan..iss bar tho princess hi hogi"

ishita - ab yeh madrasan kaun hai? main?

raman - han aur kaun hoga..meri madrasan tho tu hai..

ishita - yeh kaisa naam hai raman..po en koode pesa venda (go, dont talk to me)..she got up making an angry pout..

" Meri pyari biwi..yeh naam tho tune hi suggest ki thu mujhe"..saying he back hugged her..

ishita -"maine?... ramannn..dont make me fool..main aisa koyi naam suggest karhi nahi sakti..mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai iska faida math uttao aap ha.. "

raman  made ishita turn to him and cupped her face in his palms..

"kabhi bhi nahi..tumhe kuch yaad nahi hai iska azar mujhpr bohoth  zyada hua hai..kabhi aisa math bolo ki main faida utta reha hun tumhari.."

seeing him geeting emotional she quickly hugged him saying..                  "Ramann..nahi baba main tho mazzak kar rehi thi..bhale hi mujhe yaad nahi lekin mujhe patha hai aap kabhi bhi meri faida nahi utta sakthe..mere liye aapja pyar bohith keemthi hai raman.." I LOVE YOU...PHIR SE..." she kissed on his neck..

feeling her live he made look at him and touched her lower lip with hus thumb.."I Love YOU TOO JAN" MORE THAN ANYTHING..

He looked at her lips then to her eyes asking permission to kiss her..she just smiled giving him permission and at the next second he pressed his lips on her..for him it was like kissing her a after ages and for ishita it was like a new experience..through they have already experienced this but this time its special because.. after a big heart break he got his ishita back..

chewing her lower lip he pulled her close and made her stand on his feet like there is no space between them, ishita hold raman tightly allowing him to deepen the kiss..when she was lost in him she got a slight bite on her lio making her part it..raman quickly made an entry to her mouth..their tongue tangled with each other..his right hand moved to her bare waist caressing it slowly..

she was feeling like her knees are going week and she mentally tanked him for holding her tight.. after a long time both parted feeling breathless.. her beautiful face turned into  a deep shade of pink color with shyness.. and it made raman to lost his control.. 

soon he starts to kiss all over her face without leaving an inch space then he came down by kissing her neck ans slide her blouse away from her shoulder leaving wet kissed.. ishita was unable to express her feelings she was overjoyed, she was in heaven.. she could feel how much he missed  her in those days.. she pressed her fingers in his back making him more expressive.. both were lost in each other forgetting the whole world.. but suddenly they heard a knock on the door..

"Ramannn... the....there someone.... is knocking" she any how managed to tell him.. but he was not ready to leave her.. and ishita too.. but the continues knock made both disturbed.. and raman looked at ishita getting frustrated.. but ishita smiled then spoke..

" jao dekho.."

" kya yaar...teek hai..you go to bathroom..i dont want anyone too see you like this.." he said looking at her flushed face and dislocated saree..which made her shy and she went to bathroom while he opened the door and it was thoshiji who came to ask for ishitas health..

" Maaa.. aapko abhi ana tha kya.. "

thoshiji - ki hua pyttar.. ishita puttar teek tho hai na.. she asked getting worried

raman - teek hai woh. bathroom mein hai.

thoshiji - accha koyi gal nahi... uskeliya nashtha idhar lau ya tum log neech aa rehe ho..

raman - nahi maa.. hum neeche aake kgayenge..

thoshiji - teek hai puttar.. chethi aaja..saying thoshiji went down and raman closed the door looking for ishits.. soon he found her coming out from the bathroom after making her look perfect.. raman stood their admiring her up to down.. ishita was feeling little shy to look at him.. he slowly comes cole to her and whispered..

"meri jan bohoth khubzoorath leg rehi ho" he kissed on her cheek..

" neeche chale? " he asked holding her hand..

ishita - hmmm..  he just hummed

raman - waise jan i think pregnancy mein salwar aur kurtis  mein tum zyada comfort rehega.. tho evening shopping chale.. kuch naye kapde khareedenge hum.. hmm..

ishita - hmmm...she again hummed

raman - arey.. yeh hmm kya.. mujhse sharma rehi ho.. han.. he teased her..

ishita - ramannnn... saying she hides her face on his chest which made him smile.. he kissed in her forehead and took him to down for having breakfast...

Today raman took off from office to spent some time with ishita..and she was very happy with his decision..

"Raman..aap mujhse gussa tho nahi hai na.." ishita asked asked..

"kya hua jan?  mujhe dekhe tumhe legtha hai kya aisa..? he replied to her while concentrating on his driving..

"aisi bath nahi hai raman bas.." she looked down to hide her teary eyes..

"hey..jan..he sided his car and asked cupping her face..

"this is not fair ishita..aise rona acchi baath nahi hai..maine kaha na..i just want you near me..i just want to see you infront of my eyes..nothing else..because i love you jan.." he placed a soft kiss on her forehead..

ishita - i know that raman..phir bhi....mujhe kyun kuch yaad nahi hai..tears flowed from her eyes..

raman - kya humara pyar kafi nahi hai jan..and trust me now also we both are in love with each other like before..sirf waqth badla hai jan humara pyar nahi..so from now never ever feel guilty for me..agar aisa hua thi gussa hojaunga mein..he turned his face to other side.

she slightly smiled at his fake anger ang placed her head on his shoulder..

" i am sorry baba..abse mein kabhi bhi aisa kuch bahi kahungi..jab thak mujhe kuch yaad nahi atha thab thak mein aapke saath nayi yaadein banaungi.."

raman - lekin kuch yaad karne keliye tum zyada stress nahi logi..promise me..

ishita - i promise you raman..

raman - teek hai..now give me a kiss..he asked leaning lose to her

" ramannn..road pe hai hum..chalo..she got shy..

raman - kuch yaad ho na ho bas sharmana nahi choda madrasan ne..saying her kissed on her cheek making her blush more..

soon the both finished their shopping..raman personally selected some lose kurtis and maternity dress for ishita..when they reached bhalla house amma and appa was there waiting for them..

"ishu kanna..humne kal ek pooja rekhi hai khar mein..tum dono keliye aur anewale bacche keliye bhi..raman kann ishu ko lekar time par pohoch jana..han.." amma said to ishra while caressing her daughters hair lovingly..

" ji amma zaroor. " raman replied..

after some time appa amma left bhalla house and thoshiji served ishra their evening tea and snacks..

" mummiji aap kyun..mein le athi na.." ishita said while receiving the tea tray from thosiji..

thoshijj - nahi puttar jab thak hum yehan hun thab thak tumhe koyi kaam karne ki zaroorath nahi hai..tum bas arram karo..

Raman " jab thak mathlab..maa aap kahi jaa rehi hai kya..

thoshiji - sirf mein nahi hum sab..

raman looked at thoshiji getting confused

thoshijj - puttar meine aur tere papaji ne decide kiya hai hum, tum dono ko lekar humare khar wapas jaye..

raman - lekin maa aise ajjanak.ishita bhi teek nahi hai..

thoshiji - wahi tho..ishita puttar teek nahi hai....isliye humara jana zaroori hai..dekh puttar hum nahi chahthe ki ab tum dono aur iss shehar mein rukke..samdhanji se bhi bhallaji ne baath karli hai..woh log bhi maan geye hai..

raman - but my business..

thoshiji - tu business ki chintha math kar woh sab mihir dekhlega..tum ab se humare delhi business sambhalna..

hearing thoshiji raman looks at ishita to know her opinion..she just blinked her eyes which made raman to agree with thoshiji..

precap - ishra at delhi..

Edited by Muskan193 - 4 years ago

Fabulous update di 

Raman was happy hearing that ishita is ready to make new memories with him

She was feeling guilty 

Raman consoled her

Ishra decided to got to delhi 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Very nice update