Yeh Hai Chahatein

Chillayegi to kiss kar dunga....

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay this was the cutest scene... lol what a dhamki... hope to get these type of cute scenes in future...

TBH i am enjoying the show.

Refreshing and different...

Typcial ekta... having so many villains..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Saying that to a girl u just met and u think is trying to ruin your life... it doesnt make sense 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nobody here has a problem with a man using a threat of a sexual act to subjugate a woman?

He is not talking about a kiss of affection here. However funnily & cutely it may be depicted, dont u see how wrong it is to romanticise this?

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanalita

Saying that to a girl u just met and u think is trying to ruin your life... it doesnt make sense 

He did not say it in a romantic or a passionate way. He just meant to make her shut up. I don’t see any problem with that dialogue. Secondly, it goes well with this playboy-rock star facade that he puts on in front of others outside his house. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg thats worse. Thats what I mean - he is not saying it out of love, it is an age-old attempt to shut up a woman with an unwanted forced sexual act!

So if a woman is egoistic Or stupid & reasoning or arguing with her doesnt seem to work, its alright to force himself on her or threaten to so (giving him benefit of doubt)??

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago
YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Omg thats worse. Thats what I mean - he is not saying it out of love, it is an age-old attempt to shut up a woman with an unwanted forced sexual act!

So if a woman is egoistic Or stupid & reasoning or arguing with her doesnt seem to work, its alright to force himself on her or threaten to so (giving him benefit of doubt)??

OMG! This is too much dissection of a dialogue. He did not really mean to kiss her. It was just a tactic to shut her up. 

Secondly, such a dialogue was given only because it was the ML and the FL, so that they can play the romantic BG. That’s it. Don’t overthink. 

Koeli thumbnail

Well it was just a dhamki... he didn’t force himself upon her... 

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Why is he being tagged as a womanizer come on It was just a threat to shut her up. So many times i saw him saying such mischievous dialogues like the scene wher he offers her lift & when she Denies seating on front seat he playfully says "you'll start liking me you ll get attract toward me and you won't control yourself then you'll grab me & blaah blah blah.... "

The court scene where preesha slaps Rudra he again teases her saying "if you wanna touch you can, I'm all yours" something like that

Even today's epi where prisha says kon tumse shadi karke apni zindagi barbaad karega.... And he replies "To tum karlo na.... Kasam se bada man kar rha hai tumhari zindagi barbaad karneka"

He didn't intend it to do whenever he said it. Makers just wants to portray him as an arrogant Casanova kinda rockstar.  

Edited by Manu_986 - 4 years ago
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chillayi toh kiss kardunga - that was epic 🤣

I'm  loving the show ❤️ & rudra 

Edited by Ms.Tufani - 4 years ago