Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

bollywood won't rest until they remake every decent punjabi song 🤔

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Vartika and Salman 😍

Shraddha is good but she is not at ease. Thank god though she’s in it. 🤭

Varun is .. well ... Varun. 

This reminds me of Harman Baweja. Effortlessly amazing dancer. Wish he would make a come back with a bang. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shraddha is gorgeous and pretty. Hot and barase nahi. 

Sunflower234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is so bad. 👎🏼

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This movie is going to flop. Audiences are not feeling it. 

Everything seems off. Shraddha has been dancing  very well since Abcd2..... but here it’s odd. 

Shradhha easily stole the show here come on. Her expressions and the moves were just bang on and shes not even a trained dancer. I don't know why people are saying her dance was off on India forums, she was actually very good. Only disappointment is the song.

Minionite thumbnail

I rather enjoyed the song and Shraddha. Yes, she seemed to be trying hard in places, but that's what happens when non-natural dancers go up against natural dancers. Varun disappointed me. I was expecting better from him.

The voice doesn't match Shraddha, but still not that bad. I feel like the aggression may be needed if this is a face-off for better dancer mid-movie or something. I guess it depends on context.

The car portion was the weakest, but other than that, it was pretty nicely put together.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The problem is when you create choreography and dance moves at the level of professional dancers on people who are not primarily dancers by profession but actors who can dance, the EFFORT shows. That’s the issue here. You can see the effort showing with Shraddha. She is theoretically pulling off the moves but the aggression, feel, and the ease of the dance moves is completely missing. It looks like a task. Compare her to the background dancers who are really feeling the dance moves. That’s what this what. Empty dance moves without feeling 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: desigal90

The problem is when you create choreography and dance moves at the level of professional dancers on people who are not primarily dancers by profession but actors who can dance, the EFFORT shows. That’s the issue here. You can see the effort showing with Shraddha. She is theoretically pulling off the moves but the aggression, feel, and the ease of the dance moves is completely missing. It looks like a task. Compare her to the background dancers who are really feeling the dance moves. That’s what this what. Empty dance moves without feeling 

yes but audiences want to see efforted Shraddha as opposed to nobody dancers.  People can watch dance shows if they want dance 

Mallingha thumbnail

Not so interesting 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Completely destroyed the song! But Shraddha was amazing though. Her dance moves were on point.