Posted: 1 months ago

Hindi movie name: batti gul meter chalu

Actor Shahid Kapoor

Actress: Shardha Kapoor

Song Name: sochta hun ki vo kitne masoom the kya se kya ho gaye dekhte dekhte

vo jo aankhon sey pal bhar naa ojhal huve

laptaa ho gaye dekhte dekhte

Dholak expert: Roshan Ali

Everybody was emotional to hear this song from SUNNY HINDUSTANI.  NEHA JI GIFTED RUPEES TWO LACS TO ROSHAN ALI

Edited by 1pundit211 - 1 months ago

It was seniors appreciation and laughter day. All seniors danced and laughed.

Song of adriz also made the audience and judges emotional.

Jannabi did good singing too.

[Content Removed]

[Content Removed]

I only like singing of this great singer sunny hindustani without taking hate comments in my consideration because voice of sunny gives goosebumps and emotional moments. I do not like monotonous voice of other singers who are over-rated.  I listen songs of sunny only who is creation of SONY TV and trained by mentors/judges professionally.  Sunny is now playback singer and has to sing four more songs. For rom rom song, he is already playback singer. Without prior training, sunny was selected directly for top 14.

And he is now professional singer after 3 months training by sony tv, judges, musicians and mentors.

haters are free to hate but they should not lie

1. Sunny is not over-rated

2. Sunny sang songs of 9 different singers.

Originally posted by 2qwkhan

Rohit Rout had to go out. Rohit is worst singer so far. 

Ridham BEST BUT DOES LOT OF MISTAKES

Rishabh, shahzan, just good. Adriz will be playback but not fit in Indian Idol 11.

Jannabi is winner for me

Rohit has sung all loud songs from beginning to end which never gives peace. he ruined many songs and latest song too.

sunny is creation of SONY TV, AND JUDGES WHO MADE HIM PROFESSIONAL, PLAYBACK SINGER AND LIKELY TO BE WINNER IN THREE MONTHS. HIS CHILDHOOD RIYAZ HELPED HIS LOT THEY NOW SAY HIM SUNNY SHENSHAH HINDUSTANI. I AM NEUTRAL ABOUT HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOW SUPER STAR.

I agree with you partially. Ridham is not very weak, he sings best with minor mistakes and less mistakes than others.  I repeated your comments about sunny, yes, judges mainly vishal dadlani is giving him training with the help of musicians and mentors.

I am afraid of screaming of Rohit Raut and I never liked his songs.

Conscientious soulful performance of Sunny Hindustani is a cause of great token of appreciation to Neha Kakkar great human being who offered a gift of 2lacs rupees to Roshan ji and cause of giving life to  famous dholak virtuoso who came out of paralytic attack after hearing transcendent performance of incredible singer sunny hindustani . Neha was speechless  to listen song of sunny and could not control her emotions/tears and her tears brought tears in millions of eyes .Tears can express more than thousands of words.  Roshan ji has worked with  bollywood and ustad nusrat fateh ali khan. sunny hindustani and neha kakkar ji did marvelous job which is beyond humanity. Sunny hindustani is soul of Indian Idol. Roshan ji said," when he listened soulful divine voice of sunny, his fingers started to move, he was inspired to start work, he started to do riyaz, after some time roshan ji could play dholak again and joined sunny in an episode of Indian Idol on 5th January 2020.

Posted: 25 days ago

Although I like the voice of Sunny Hindustani most, yet, I should not hesitate to praise Shahzan Muzeeb suddenly because of his latest performance in sharabi role. Shahzan rocked. Voice of Shahzan is better than worst singer Rohit Raut, adriz, ankona. Everyone does mistakes in song but so far sunny remained in perfect surs and sweet voice who brought Roshan Ali ji in his good health. Haters are everywhere to bark. No body can stop barking of street dogs.

Indian Idol 11