5th January SUNNY will sing sochta hun ki vo kitne masoom the

Posted: 4 years ago

Although I like the voice of Sunny Hindustani most, yet, I should not hesitate to praise Shahzan Muzeeb suddenly because of his latest performance in sharabi role. Shahzan rocked. Voice of Shahzan is better than worst singer Rohit Raut, adriz, ankona. Everyone does mistakes in song but so far sunny remained in perfect surs and sweet voice who brought Roshan Ali ji in his good health. Haters are everywhere to bark. No body can stop barking of street dogs.

I emphasize to praise singing of singer and voice of singer. I found good voice of Rishab too. Rest depends upon mistakes in song and accordingly scores of judges. In future, too, I had to give preference to song of the day.

Sunny Hindustani sang so far two songs (playback singer) brilliantly&beautifully with great melody and great perfection i.e. Rom Rom song in The Body and Jugnu Song in Panga movie.

Millions of audience liked these two songs, the comments under video are self explicit.

The more songs are still pending to sing which were offered by : Jassi gill ji, bappi da ji, himesh ji, kumar brothers company and one more director. Every director approved voice of Sunny hindustani. Sunny Hindustani is a shining star who got entry in bollywood during the show which never happened in the history so far.

Sunny Hindustani: sang songs of following singers: (consequently, sunny is most versatile singer)

1.Lata ji,

2. asha ji,

3.kumar ji,

4.kishore ji,

5.sonu ji,

6.shankar mahadevan ji,

7.sukhwainder ji,

8.mera ran de basanti,

9.rahat ji,

10. nusrat ji, )

11. arijit ji

12.B.praak&parineeti ji

pending songs to be recoreded by sunny as playback:

13.Bappi daa,

14. kumar brothers,

15.himesh ji,

16. jassi ji.

Sunny hindustani is playback singer for two songs 17.Rom Rom(the body)

18.Jugnu song (panga movie,

pending songs to be recoreded by sunny as playback:

12.bappi daa,

13. I forgot

14. kumar brothers,

15.himesh ji,

16. jassi ji.

Sunny hindustani is playback singer for two songs 17.Rom Rom(the body)

18.Jugnu song (panga movie,

Almost all the songs sung by Sunny Hindustani are soft, sweet and heart touching. Sunny did not scream like  Rohit Shyam Raut who never came out of his comfort zone (genre) so far. Rohit can not sing any other type of song. Rohit has destroyed almost all the songs with extra screaming, lack of surs, worst voice, monotonous dance/performance. I never liked any song of Rohit Raut so far.

Shahzan is better than Rohit Raut.

Rishabh is very good singer and entertainer.

I can not feel songs of ankona at all.

Ridham is good.

Adriz always sings same type of songs.

Sunny hindustani has been appreciated by more than 10 millions of audience. Judges/guest-judges/SONY -TV have trained Sunny who is singing like professional singer and must be winner of Indian Idol 11.

My top 5 are:

Sunny

Ridham

Ankona

Adriz

Shahzan

I did not like voice of Rohit Raut. All above are better than Rohit. Any one can win. My contemplation according to evidences from Judges, guest judges, comments on social media and unofficial polls e.g. facebook, is that Sunny Hindustani is the best.

Sunny Hindustani

Ridham Kalyan

Ankona Mukherji

Sunny Hindustani and Ridham Kalyan sang duet song

"main jatt yemla pagla deewanaa" from movie partigya, (original singer:Mohd. Rafi ji)