Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai Fans Attention Please

Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

17 years ago something happened in Doll factory which made Rashid left his wife and childrens. At that time Zoya was three and Nazma was one year old. So Nazma was only 18 and Zoya was 20/21 when they got married? And what about Rashid's 2nd wife childrens? They suppose to be teen age but no 🙄 If fact Ayan was older than Nazma.. But How? I have no idea

Anybody Please tell lme how its possible? The plot was inlogical or I skipped something?      

Edited by Rimzzz02 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asadzoya14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimzzz02

17 years ago something happened in Doll factory which made Rashid left his wife and childrens. At that time Zoya was three and Nazma was one year old. So Nazma was only 18 and Zoya was 20/21 when they got married? And what about Rashid's 2nd wife childrens? They suppose to be teen age but no 🙄 If fact Ayan was older than Nazma.. But How? I have no idea

Anybody Please tell lme how its possible? The plot was inlogical or I skipped something?      

Qubool Hai had a weird timeline. I thought about this too. But if we think about it in that sense, Nikhat is younger than Najma, so that makes her about 16. So in that case, Nikhat got married at around 16 which sounds odd.

I wouldn't think too much about their age. Their actual ages don't make sense. Because somewhere, Qubool Hai lost it's logic. 

So to answer your question, yes, Najma and Zoya both married at a young age. Ayan is older than Najma by at least 2 years so that makes him Zoya's age. And as far as Rashid's other children go, they are supposed to be teens who started to be portrayed as "adults". 

AliceKaBhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Zoya was shown 22/23 n asad 27, and i guess ayan n zoya were of same age 23, nikhat n najma were of same age 20  as when rashid left dilshaad asad was 10, ayan was 5 n najma 2 yrs old n may be nikhat n najma were of same age