Lamb: Sir, I am lower side of river, how water can

go towards you.

Lion: Why did you abuse me last year?

Lamb: Sir, I was not born last year?

I born two months ago.

Lion: Then, that would be your father. I am angry

at you. And Lion ate the lamb by hook or by

crook.

Hater Suresh has been trying to eat humble Sunny by hook or by crook. His last question was that Sunny always sings in low pitch. Somebody replied that he sang many melody songs in low pitch. Now hater will find another question for this poor boy.

Any how, when Sunny Starts singing, all songs are in low pitch, taan can never be taken in low pitch, so, for that few seconds , according to requirement of song, he has no alternative but to touch high pitch one or two times in whole song. Taan is not called screaming, hater sir. Moreover, mentors has to decide scale and taan. Sunny is absolutely innocent.

..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[youtube]https://youtu.be/mO5jPD_wTcc[/youtube]

Nfakji-ki-fan thumbnail

Five singers are winners. But Rohit Shyaam Raut is not my favorite. His voice is not good. I heard and then tried to concentrate on his songs, I could not connect myself. Yes, I agree with others, he missed one line in the song, some words were not clear, his screaming makes pressure on his back which looks terrible. All other five are better than Rohit Raut.

Nfakji-ki-fan thumbnail

Ridham: is better than Rohit Raut and does less mistakes. I agree with judges decision finally.

No singer is god and completely perfect. It is natural in spite of our all efforts to save our life, it is impossible for example treating doctor could not save from virus in china and no body could save his life.

In music ka maha mukabla,  music directors were not getting full marks for their team whereas all singers were almost playback singers.

Nfakji-ki-fan thumbnail

Ankona : I like voice of Ankona. But we need lot of practice for feel/soul of the song. She is also better than Rohit Raut. I hope that she should be in top 3 if she does not go out of sur in remaining two episodes.

Nfakji-ki-fan thumbnail

Adriz and shahzan are good and better than rohit raut.

f5kasif thumbnail

sunnya ankona ridham shahzan adriz : these five are winners. Sunny is the best in Indian idol 11. He is most versatile. He sang song of mahendra kapoor  narendra chanchal and asha ji.

Edited by f5kasif - 4 years ago
2021chander thumbnail

Aaj kaa Song kya aur pehley kaa song kya, adriz ghosh kaa song Rohit sey  kafi achha thaa.

Ankona ney bhee bahut achhaa gayaa.

Aaj Ridham ney kum achhaa gayaa.

shahzaan ney achha gaayaa

Sunny hindustani kaa haters key hisaab sey toh chahey kuchh ho, lekin poori duniyaa key hisaab sey, judges key hisaab sey, mere hisaab sey, social media key hisaab sey: Sunny ney bahut hee jabardast gaayaa.

2021chander thumbnail

Sunny Hindustani is most versatile singer and one of the best multi-talented singer in Indian music Industry.