Bigg Boss 13

Salman bashes anyone anti-Shukla - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Paras/Mahira fights with Sid weren't that serious?

Sid had literally pushed Paras and Mahira during that bori task. Sid had abused Paras's dead father during that bori task and Pahira had asked bb to evict Sid or at least take strict action against Sid and as a result Sid was nominated for 2 weeks for the first time due to them.

Paras was the first one who had brought Sid's outside controversies in bb (remember he said his source was their common driver).

Mahira literally showed her feet to Sid several times and Sid used to poke her constantly while cutting veggies.

Mahira literally cried on wkw due to Sid.

So yes Paras/Mahira vs Sid fights were very serious.

completely agree wth u bt see ths is how dynamics changed in the house ..

sid-asim bond broken n things hve changed completely yes pahira vs sid fights were serious .. quite serious .. bt even asim too abused paras n mahira .. all abused eachother .. forsure n i think thts an old debate .. BB is all abt connections n changing dynamics ,, who thought abt Rasim will have  a good bond n many asim fans are loving their equation as well even i am liking pahira bond wth sid .. so BB main ye sab dynamics badalna tu hoty e hain according to circumstances 

Edited by MysteriousKatty - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MysteriousKatty

i understand wat u saying .. bt Rashmi has not got my sympathy as she herself lost her plot .. who asked her to make false stories .. show is not biased twards Rashmi as see arhaan brought back twice for her .. rashmi brought back twice to strategize her game bt she was hell bussy in degrading sidharth n making up false stories abt DSDT set .. was ths needded?  every time salman asked her to use her brain , stop talkng abt past , start taking interets in BB , strategize things , even kamya n many guests outside asked her thts not the rashmi thy know actually bt rashmi ignored everythng badly and kept on focusing her main agendas .. as rashmi n asim are frnds now so i wont mind if asim is taking  stand on her behalf bt i dont think so she is tht weak not to take stand forherself bt smhow she influenced asim tht my POV .. shukla has nager issues so asim has ... both are neck to neck ns hout n give ehadache seriously ..  both needs to ignore eachother .. bt i have no sympathy for Rashmi as she had got immmense support from makers n she wasted it everytime even arhaan n she got few minutes to share before his exit too where she again disucssed shukla ... i mean atleast i dont see her suffering from show's biasness .. rashmi is a senior actress and has done many shown (JDJ, NB) n NB she got enugh footage n there to she was getting sympathy by talkng abt her personal life n nandish ,,, she is cunning and its good if she has planned her game ths way bt u see now asim talks on her behalf n she sit on the back seat n enjoy n provoke asim somtyms against shukla ... i see her doing nuthng except plotting n planing n above all bitching .. now she knws her plan abt bitching against shukla backfired ..

I agree she shouldn't have brought outside matter in this show but that doesn't mean Shukla gets the right to pass those nasty comments on her character.

even if they did some favor for her it's nothing compared to Shukla, if Shukla right now beat someone that they had to get hospitalized, this biased show will still find a way to keep him in the show.

and I said what I need to say so there's no point dragging this, so agree to disagree.

Edited by Mapogo - 4 years ago

Rashmi too crossed all limits whn doing assassination of Shukla bt both cannot b justified.  Old debate.  Channel has favored her throughout bt she can't handle the game n she couldn't.