Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Have Kriti, Bhumi and Tapsee finally made it to the big league?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This year was a good one for them. Do you guys think they can finally be called A-list actresses? If not, why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Krithi is the best of the bunch. But no it feel their still behind Deepika/Alia/Kareena even 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kriti did n bhumi has her on kinda mov n she is brilliant, the other one is jus PR whiner na dikhne main achi hai, na acting aati hai.. Just living on kangu's nepo debate

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Taapsee ,Bhumi have better projects and have made a name for themselves as good actors...Kriti's content film Mimi has to work for her to be noticed and acknowledged...

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I know that Bhumi is hated on this forum, but for some strange unknown reason, I love watching her onscreen. 

She looks relatable, ordinary and natural, which could become her biggest strength.

Don't know why she tries too hard to be glamorous off screen. 😂

I want her to focus on her strengths, rather than try to be a part of silly rat-race. 😂

It's 2020 now. Being 'different' is much much more attractive, than being just another face in the crowd.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: diasingh2

I know that Bhumi is hated on this forum, but for some strange unknown reason, I love watching her onscreen. 

She looks relatable, ordinary and natural, which could become her biggest strength.

Don't know why she tries too hard to be glamorous off screen. 😂

I want her to focus on her strengths, rather than try to be a part of silly rat-race. 😂

It's 2020 now. Being 'different' is much much more attractive, than being just another face in the crowd.

She is fun offscreen too, I loved her in PPW promotions... 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Bhumi has a certain husky voice and it doesnt do favors

Tapsee is better in David Dhawan films

Krithi is best when she doesnt speak at all 👍🏼

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why does this forum hype up Kriti so much? The girl has nothing going for. No looks, no acting and no star-power. Nobody cares for her. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think either of them are in A list. Tapsee and Bhumi definitely have critical acclaim which always works in long run. If their career as leads isn't successful they can always go for character actor kinda roles. Kriti on the other hand is just overhyped by her PR she hasn't seen critical success yet and has a very bland personality.All her hits have been with big superstars( except Lukka chuppi but then Kartik is having his golden run so she was sidelined). Her PR game is strong though and they portray her much more successful than she actually is. 

Edited by ninny - 4 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

kriti..bhoomi.....taapsee 

in order of entering the prestigious league