Pakistani Serials

dil naumeed toh nahi (Tv One)Yumna, Wahaj, Noman, Omair

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Discussion Thread Rules 

1) No comparisons between actors or shows. Comparisons between two characters are allowed but comparisons between two actors are not allowed. 

2) Please avoid discussing other actors or shows unrelated to the topic.Members are free to discuss the actors playing in the drama including their other projects however bringing random actors or shows into the discussion is not allowed. If members want to discuss other actors or shows then they are always free to open a new topic. 

3) No personal chit chatting. The threads are to there to discuss the dramas so any chatting related to the drama or the actors who play in the drama is allowed. However do not chit chat about anything else including your personal chat. Members are advised to use the chat club of the forum for that. 

4) No bashing any actors. There is a very thin line between bashing and criticising. As per the IF rules members are free to criticize an actor however bashing them is not allowed. 

5) No bashing any members of the forum. Members can disagree with a fellow member's opinion or statement and can counter argue regarding the same. But, members are not allowed to get personal with other members and bash them or offend them in anyway. 

6) If members feel someone is offending any member or actor please report them immediately. Do not get involved in arguing with them otherwise you will held as responsible as the offender.

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you so much Seher. 🤗

3 dramas for Yumna's fans to enjoy this year.😃

This year promises to be just as productive for Yumna, who will be seen in three upcoming drama serials, which, according to her, are all poles apart in theme.

The first one features her opposite Bilal Abbas Khan, with whom she worked for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

“I think viewers will enjoy my chemistry with Bilal in the drama; the characters we are playing are somewhat unique. He is an excellent performer and I was very impressed after working with him; he has done a great job with his character. The script is beautiful; it is a very light hearted watch with romance, comedy and subtle themes – something I have been wanting to do after Inkaar.”

Yumna essays the role of a very naive young woman, Mahjabeen, who is fortunate to get away with every sort of trouble. Written by Zanjabeel Asim Shah and directed by Farooq Rind, the untitled project features Atiqa Odho, Omair Rana and others while it is expected to go on air in the first quarter of 2020.

Another drama serial that Yumna has almost completed shooting for is directed by Siraj-ul-Haque and stars Shahzad Sheikh, Gohar Rasheed and Komal Aziz Khan alongside Yumna, who will be playing the role of a ‘typical’ heroine which, she hopes, will resonate well with viewers at large.

“It is a grey character though; she is neither too submissive nor very sharp and/or evil,” Yumna shared about the role, adding that it is a family story, which is also likely to go on air in the coming months. “Gohar is an exceptional actor while Shahzad Sheikh really amazed me; he has the urge to learn and grow and he has come a long way.”

The third project that Yumna recently started shooting for is being made in collaboration with Kashf Foundation. “It is a cause-based project, written by Amna Mufti while Kashif Nisar is directing it,” informed Yumna, refraining to reveal more at the moment. However, she shared that the project has an ensemble cast including Noman Ijaz, Samiya Mumtaz, Navid Shahzad and Wahaj Ali.

Yumna, who moved to Karachi last year, was recently in Lahore to begin shooting for the project with Kashf Foundation that has three different storylines, working simultaneously. Given Yumna’s range as an actor, her will and drive to take on diverse and difficult roles, one is sure that all three of her upcoming projects, untitled for now, will be worth watching.

MochaQueen thumbnail

its noman and yumna third show i think

and wahaj <3

this is gonna rock

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

and wahaj <3

this is gonna rock

third show? in which plays have they worked together before?i don't remember anything. 

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

and wahaj <3

this is gonna rock

INSHAALLAH.THIS DRAMA will be a big hit

MochaQueen thumbnail

i have no doubt....yumna and wahaj ick amazing scripts