Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Guneet80

Main toh already chill hoon😆🤣

Meri kitni chinta hai tumhe. How sweet! 🤗😆

Sir it's fun chat why people get irritated and report i don't know...🤣

One do bak bak and leave 🤗

Thanks 😊

RaSim above DevoShmi RaSim bond is way stronger then Devo had with Rashami!RaSim is playing for each other!They give each other encouragement in unseen videos and from the posts on instagram Asim's brother also likes Rashami with Asim as friends!Also the person who handles Rashami account commented i hope we stay like this outside also!Which indicates their friendship is way stronger then DevoShmi!RaSim want that amoung them one wins!Period!Did you all see anyone in the house say that to each other?? ONLY RASIM❤️

I think Asim and Rashmi are together because they hate same person ..!! Devo and Rashmi are friends 

I absolutely can't stand Devoleena anymore! especially her stints post BB has put me off so bad. A stinky friend to have!

Asim has been way more supportive of Rashami than Devoleena ever was inside the BB house! 

Originally posted by Unconventional

Rashmi+Devo was like any other friendship and Devoleena proved it.I don’t think the way Asim has fought for Rashmi,Devoleena ever fought or would have ever fought for her.Hell after what Devo did to Rashmi I would rather choose Paras-Mahira over them inspite of disliking them both individually.Devo turned out to be another Zariwala.

I hate mahira but yeah her and paras are the only ones who are in love each other and support each other. Paras don't see mahira as a competition so that was a smart choice to choose her

bb for their bb pseudo ramlakhan (sukla-asim) destroyed d real rash-devo in bb world . I see from rash side d real,strong bond n others not worth of her bond . superficial n fake ppl n world.

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

Rashmi and Asim 

The way Asim took stand for her I don't think even devo would have gone at this extent to support her

Devoleena is not at all honest to Rashmi .Saying " I love you " is worthless .Devoleena spoke against Rashmi even when she was in house .Rashmi trusted her so much but Rashmi should not trust her  Devoleena crossed all limits when she asked unreasonable questions to Rashmi about Arhaan .If she is real friend she should never come in BiggBoss again to embarrass Rashmi on national TV .Devoleena did very wrong for the sake of money .

Asim is true friend .

My bestie would never flirt with the man who has made me cry. I feel bad for rashami that she does not have any true friend except shivin narang and mrunal thakur