Patiala Babes

Season 2 fans

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys I am Avani, a big fan of PB since season one. Let’s introduce ourselves...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Avani it’s nice to meet you. My name is Delene and I live in the uk and have been enjoying PB since the 1st episode. I guess we are one of the few who still enjoy it. I do know it’s still a big hit here in the uk. I’ve turned into much more of a silent reader as the forums become a bit negative of the some fans who can’t get over what’s happened in s1. I too was disappointed at first but we can’t change things out of our control. S2 is pleasantly surprising. Don’t you find it funny how ppl thing that mini remembering her mum is them clinging on to s1? In reality so soon after a mums death (especially when they were on bad terms), memories do haunt people so it’s a reflection of reality. I like the character that Neil is playing, he’s an eccentric 😆

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello I'm Priya I live in India and was a season 1 viewer till the wedding and have resumed watching PB with season 2 liking the new season so far love Arya and Neil (he is one unique piece😆) and Mini.

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello all lovely girls 🤗

You can call me Zalima 😎

It's nice to meet you all here 🤗

Good to see sensible , neutral fans here . 🤗

Del00 thumbnail

I’d appreciate it if u guys can fill me in on what’s the latest. I haven’t been able to watch all episodes due to it being the festive season (it’s a crazy time of year) but I’m slowly getting up to date on my recordings. The last episode I watched yesterday is Neil telling off mini for wanting patiala babes to be successful yet being emotional. I think This is so true and it’s ironic mini is doing this when this would be something she would tell her own mother in s1 yet she’s now putting emotions/relationships over the business. I love simpy but she is out of line with how unprofessional is it. I get the feeling that she and the masala man are going to get together 😆 it’s funny they  use to fight like cats and dogs but now that Neil is shouting at simpy he takes her side 

zalima thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

I’d appreciate it if u guys can fill me in on what’s the latest. I haven’t been able to watch all episodes due to it being the festive season (it’s a crazy time of year) but I’m slowly getting up to date on my recordings. The last episode I watched yesterday is Neil telling off mini for wanting patiala babes to be successful yet being emotional. I think This is so true and it’s ironic mini is doing this when this would be something she would tell her own mother in s1 yet she’s now putting emotions/relationships over the business. I love simpy but she is out of line with how unprofessional is it. I get the feeling that she and the masala man are going to get together 😆 it’s funny they  use to fight like cats and dogs but now that Neil is shouting at simpy he takes her side 

I agree and also Neil said it right to Mini .You also need someone who can fill that gap and you need it but you are trying to control and  act strong .

You try to watch today's episode .😆we have MeNeil and ArNe moment and Arya's epic ohhh.... expressions seeing mini in Neil arms 😉

Neil's past will take time to come out .Before that i think bond between him and Arya will get strong and he will make Mini also strong .

Think it's later Neil's story will be exposed .I hope he has this bit grey shade also .Very good character is also unbelievable😆

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

I agree and also Neil said it right to Mini .You also need someone who can fill that gap and you need it but you are trying to control and  act strong .

You try to watch today's episode .😆we have MeNeil and ArNe moment and Arya's epic ohhh.... expressions seeing mini in Neil arms 😉

Neil's past will take time to come out .Before that i think bond between him and Arya will get strong and he will make Mini also strong .

Think it's later Neil's story will be exposed .I hope he has this bit grey shade also .Very good character is also unbelievable😆

I also think we are going to see he’s backstory later on. I’m only by the episode of the fallout from Arya pushing montu. I loved the episode, khatri was as funny as ever and I absolutely loved how Arya looked at mini with pure admiration in her eyes after the speech she gave about why Arya will not apologise. I’m hoping to get up to date by the end of today if I can 

zalima thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

I also think we are going to see he’s backstory later on. I’m only by the episode of the fallout from Arya pushing montu. I loved the episode, khatri was as funny as ever and I absolutely loved how Arya looked at mini with pure admiration in her eyes after the speech she gave about why Arya will not apologise. I’m hoping to get up to date by the end of today if I can 

Yes. That scene was good .those episodes Arya was the star. 

Arya looks cute also with those two buns . Child is good actress also.

No hurry . Take your time and watch the episodes. 🤗

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Piya2000 thumbnail

Hiii I'm piya 

Started watching PB from the second season and I'm loving it ♥️♥️

Especially arya and neil scenes and MeNeil♥️

Waiting for today's episode 

Love piya 

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Lovely People I'mDipali live in Toronto 🤗

Love PB 1 and PB2 also,  I  never watched any of actors previous show but like all the characters and actors 😳 love different types of stories and PB is one of those 😎 absolutely love trao