maya might even have missunderstanding regarding rudra

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i think as said earlier even might be maya and rudra were somehow connected without seeing each other faces somehow fell in love

but when mj came to know he might hadsent a fake girl to rudra and on other side he might had faked himself as rudra

and regarding that scene where antra was gifting mj i feel all might had told lie that mj is someone else of that house like they might had made antara elder sister or anything

but later maya might have got to know how he is not real and would have confronter and mj would have tortured her  and even have shown her rudra with his fake girlfriend and maya thus even muing rudra and later she gone to antara because why she will go to antara when after knowing that she was his wife and completely aware about it she just had approched her thinking she is elder or something

anyway later they might have tortured and even kill her brother and father

and on other side he just shown the fake girl truth and rudra not understoodthe real thingand just started to hate love and him even

i feel even family is completely unaware about maya truth and thats why rudra tuth is hidden from everyone even his family thats why even maya dont know

and they might not clarify soon even 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well its a good thought and Story....

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will buy your story.

Its quite possible to happen.

But I still don't think they will go this way.

Even if they go,the intitial episodes of MayRa was poorly written.

Like,Maya was completely comfortable with Rudra's touch. She tested him and then invested in his company(even though all of these was her plan),still she took time to judge him.

Even when she compared Rish-Rudra,she called him saccha and mentioned if he would held hand,would never leave her.

Even yesterday,she wanted bharosa from Rudra.If she knew,Rudra betrayed,she would behave with Rudra and deceive him in every way like he is doing with Rish.

So,your half theory can go like mj being fake bf to Maya.But I don't think Maya thinks Rudra a wrong doer.

Still,then if makers make Maya believe this,then they should have moulded Maya's behaviour more with Rudra.

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Well  i agree with half of your theory but i think yeh bhi possible hai ki like mj faked being Rudra  and cheated on maya and like in same way mj ne kisiko maya banake bheja hoga Rudra ke saamne and then cheating and that lift wala scene or may be woh lift wala scene mj and diya ka bhi ho sakta hai...

So that's why  Rudra hates mj and here maya ko jab sacchai ka Patah chala ki mj ne yeh sab kiya hai she might have gone to tell truth to Rudra but bich mein hi mj would have caught her and phir usko toruture kiya and her family ko  bhi ..and that may be the reason that maya doesnt hate Rudra because usko Patah hai  ki mj ne Rudra ko bhi cheat kiya hai...

Yeh ek possibility baaki toh cvs ki meherbaani ki woh kya dikhaayenge...

Armu4eva thumbnail

One thing is becoming more and more clear is that Maya definitely has something unresolved with Rudra. Her words to him are very pointed and all that 

'Tumhari nazron ne kabhi kisi ki keemat lagai hai'

'Bolo Rudra aur kya kya guna karaye hai apne baap se. Aur kitno ke ghar jalae hain. Yaad bhi hai? "

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

might be maya think rudra changed after the dhokha given by his gf and father

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The name of "Rudra Roy" is definitely a big deal in Maya's past, but which Rudra Roy, that we don't really know. Also, this Rudra does not bother her too much I believe. I think unknowingly, she is developing a comfort zone around him and he is definitely more aware of her as a person than he was 2 weeks before. However, MayRa have a long way to go and so does the story. Since it all began with Rudra in Maya's life, only Maya can tell us which Rudra did what to her and her family.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I also think Rudra and Maya were internet lover, they were in touch  by mail or something else. MJ got to know, pretended, later revealed and Maya thought Rudra made MJ to do all this. 

But It's funny that bapp, betas are same girls llover ðŸ¤ª

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

i think as said earlier even might be maya and rudra were somehow connected without seeing each other faces somehow fell in love

but when mj came to know he might hadsent a fake girl to rudra and on other side he might had faked himself as rudra

and regarding that scene where antra was gifting mj i feel all might had told lie that mj is someone else of that house like they might had made antara elder sister or anything

but later maya might have got to know how he is not real and would have confronter and mj would have tortured her  and even have shown her rudra with his fake girlfriend and maya thus even muing rudra and later she gone to antara because why she will go to antara when after knowing that she was his wife and completely aware about it she just had approched her thinking she is elder or something

anyway later they might have tortured and even kill her brother and father

and on other side he just shown the fake girl truth and rudra not understoodthe real thingand just started to hate love and him even

i feel even family is completely unaware about maya truth and thats why rudra tuth is hidden from everyone even his family thats why even maya dont know

and they might not clarify soon even 

This is exactly what I feel happened..

Maya was with supposed Rudra which was faked by MJ himself.. he probably had attraction to Maya and then later left her after he got what he wanted from her.. 

On the other hand Rudra had been also cheated.. the girl who he thought he loved was planted by MJ... Rudra ending up thinking that the girl was with Mj and lost his trust on love as well as on his father who is cheating on his mom with another younger girl..

Thus Maya rudra who were meant to be together in the past will get back now

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

This is exactly what I feel happened..

Maya was with supposed Rudra which was faked by MJ himself.. he probably had attraction to Maya and then later left her after he got what he wanted from her.. 

On the other hand Rudra had been also cheated.. the girl who he thought he loved was planted by MJ... Rudra ending up thinking that the girl was with Mj and lost his trust on love as well as on his father who is cheating on his mom with another younger girl..

Thus Maya rudra who were meant to be together in the past will get back now

But there are flashbacks of Maya with MJ, his wife, Diya, and the Dadi.....how can they all be faking it? 

I personally feel MJ cheated on his wife with Maya, Diya being a gynecologist and Maya being scared of her is another fishy thing too..Rudra's story is probably something else. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago