Tujhse Hai Raabta

Compiled TRP Data (BARC Impressions)

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

BARC impressions

#Urban

1)Week 36, 2018 (1 september to 7 september)=4947 (14th position) [i)Tragedy in a young, happy girl's life ii)Kalyani is shocked with Madhuri's death iii)Kalyani's struggle to claim her mother's dead body iv)Kalyani performs her mother's last rites v)Atul gives Kalyani's custody to Anupriya]

2)Week 37, 2018 (8 september to 14 september) (out of top 20) [i)Kalyani gets Anupriya arrested ii)Anupriya gets Kalyani into hostel, Kalyani insults Anupriya at every chance iii)Kalyani's determination to punish Anupriya iv)Kalyani reaches Anupriya's house v)Kalyani creates more troubles in Anupriya's life]

3)Week 38, 2018 (15 september to 21 september) (out of top 20) [i)Kalyani and Atharva's nok jhok ii)Kalyani reveals Anupriya's family that Anupriya is her guardian iii)Kalyani acts injured to stay in Anupriya's house iv)Kalyani snatches Anupriya's bangles and sells them v)Aao Saheb finds out Atul is in jail]

4)Week 39, 2018 (22 september to 28 september) (out of top 20) [i)Kalyani performs Madhuri's Tervi ii)Anupriya reveals family that Kalyani is Atul and Madhuri's daughter iii)Aao Saheb throws Anupriya and Kalyani out of house iv)Kalyani finds out Anu is married to Atul v)Aao Saheb hires lawyer to get Atul out of jail]

5)Week 40, 2018 (29 september to 5 october)=4777 (13th position) [i)Aao Saheb hires lawyer to get Atul out of jail ii)Anupriya eats poisoned noodles iii)Kalyani finds out she is Aao Saheb's granddaughter iv)Kalyani finds out she is illegitimate child v)Rao Saheb tricks Anupriya]

6)Week 41, 2018 (6 october to 12 october)=4681 (17th position) [i)Kalyani to know some dark secret ii)Anu possessed by Devi? iii)Kalyani reveals Anu has epilepsy and not possessed by Devi iv)Kalyani proves Anu has epilepsy and not possessed by Devi v)Kalyani's bus meets with an accident]

7)Week 42, 2018 (13 october to 19 october)=4295 (16th position) [i)Aao Saheb is arrested ii)Kalyani rescues girls groom goons and Anu from Aao Saheb iii)Kalyani rescues Anu from Aao Saheb's cruelty iv)Kalyani determines to get Anu the respect she deserves v)Atharva traps Kalyani to defend himself]

8)Week 43, 2018 (20 october to 26 october)=5013 (12th position) [i)Anu trusts Kalyani, but Atharva makes her mistrust Kalyani again ii)Atharva tortures Kalyani, Sampada saves Kalyani from Atharva iii)Kalyani files dowry case against Pallavi and Atharva) iv)Kalyani gears up to expose Atharva during birthday celebrations]

9)Week 44, 2018 (27 october to 2 november)=5441 (11th position) [i)Kalyani exposes Atharva ii)Sampada is Atharva's ex girlfriend iii)Atharva kidnaps Sampada and blackmails Kalyani to marry him iv)Kalyani lands herself in trouble v)Malhar saves Kalyani from Atharva's goons]

10)Week 45, 2018 (3 november to 9 november)=4558 (15th position) [i)Kalyani jumps in the fire to save dolls made by Anu ii)Atharva attempts to get Kalyani burnt iii)Anupriya saves Kalyani's life iv)Kalyani tells truth to Malhar v)Kalyani seeks Anupriya's help]

11)Week 46, 2018 (10 november to 16 november)=5483 (9th position) [i)Kalyani attempts to do Sampada's delivery ii)Sampada involved in Atharva's planning iii)Kalyani and Anupriya take baby home secretly iv)Anupriya and Kalyani try to hide the baby v)Malhar learns Sampada's truth[

12)Week 47, 2018 (17 november to 23 november)=5681 (9th position) [i)Sampada traps Kalyani ii)Atharva and Sampada fall in the lake, Malhar arrests Anupriya iii)Malhar agrees to marry Kalyani iv)Kalyani agrees to marry Malhar for Anupriya's freedom v)Anupriya tries to stop Malhar and Kalyani's marriage]

13)Week 48, 2018 (24 november to 30 november)=5866 (11th position) [i)Malhar marries Kalyani for revenge and asks everyone to leave Ahilya Nivas ii)Malhar breaks Aao Saheb's ego and shows her door iii)Kalyani stops her family from leaving home iv)Malhar builds a wall to separate the family v)Aparna puts baby's life in danger]

14)Week 49, 2018 (1 december to 7 december)=6286 (6th position) [i)Kalyani saves baby, but falls in well ii)Malhar saves Kalyani iii)Kalyani serves Anupriya's punishment secretly iv)Anupriya and Kalyani save each other v)Kalyani's gestures stops workers from complaining against her family]

15)Week 50, 2018 (8 december to 14 december)=5761 (9th position) [i)Anupriya signs the papers ii)Aao Saheb traps Malhar in harassment case iii)Kalyani takes a stand for Malhar and fails Aao Saheb's plan iv)Malhar lies to Atul to save him from shock v)Malhar sends Kalyani to college]

16)Week 51, 2018 (15 december to 21 december)=5953 (9th position) [i)Kalyani and Anupriya reply to senior's ragging attempt ii)Anupriya argues with examiner for Kalyani iii)Kalyani writes her exam failing Aparna's conspiracy iv)Anupriya foils Pallavi's plan and thanks Kalyani v)Atharva and Sampada are alive, Malhar and Kalyani go to Mumbai vi)Kalyani fails Sampada's attempt to steal the baby]

17)Week 52, 2018 (22 december to 28 december)=5851 (7th position) [i)Kalyani's life is in danger ii)Kalyani saves Malhar's life iii)Aao Saheb makes a plan to ruin naming ceremony programme iv)Malhar and Kalyani decide the baby name v)Pallavi raises doubt on baby's identity vi)Kalyani tries to convince Malhar to accept Moksh]

18)Week 1, 2019 (29 december to 4 january)=5608 (11th position) [i)Malhar takes Moksh to hospital for DNA test ii)Malhar forgets Moksh in hospital iii)Kalyani scolds Malhar for baby's condition iv)Kalyani steals Moksh's hospital file v)Malhar punishes Kalyani for stealing money vi)Kalyani bears punishment for Moksh]

19)Week 2, 2019 (5 january to 11 january)=5744 (11th position) [i)Malhar comes to Kalyani's college ii)Anupriya overhears Aparna and Sampada's conversation iii)Aparna destroys CD iv)Malhar does truth serum test on Kalyani v)Anupriya gets Sampada's number vi)Kalyani takes the blame on herself to save Anupriya]

20)Week 3, 2019 (12 january to 18 january)=6120 (8th position) [i)Pallavi and Vivek trick Anupriya to sell her kidney ii)Malhar and Kalyani leave for Mumbai iii)Kalyani reaches hospital to rescue Anupriya iv)Kalyani saves Anupriya from Vivek and Pallavi's conspiracy v)Malhar questions Anupriya vi)Aparna throws Malhar's important documents in trash]

21)Week 4, 2019 (19 january to 25 january)=6029 (9th position) [i)Kalyani jumps in the garbage vehicle to get Malhar's papers ii)Anupriya acts as saint to reach Sampada iii)Kalyani and Malhar fly the kite on Makar Sankranti day iv)Kalyani and Malhar win the kite competition v)Malhar gets doubtful about Kalyani's friendship with Rahul vi)Malhar supports Kalyani and Bashes up Rahul]

22)Week 5, 2019 (26 january to 1 february)=7067 (4th position) (No 1 in all weekday shows) (Slot Leader) 🥳[i)Kalyani risks her life to save the nation and Malhar's pride {2 hour Republic Day special episode}  ii)Kalyani and Malhar save the nation from terrorist attack iii)Sampada returns to take Moksh and insults Kalyani and Malhar iv)Kalyani and Malhar fight with Sampada for Moksh v)Malhar apologizes to Kalyani vi)Atharva and Sampada bring Anupriya's truth in bad light]

23)Week 6, 2019 (2 february to 8 february)=(5th position) (No 1 in all weekday shows) (Slot Leader)👏🥳[i)Malhar gets Aao Saheb appreciate and support Anupriya ii)Aao Saheb takes financial help from Atharva iii)Kalyani and Malhar shine in Atharva's party iv)Sneha accuses Malhar of her molestation v)Malhar accepts to molest Sneha vi)Kalyani decides to keep Maaghi Ganesh fast for Malhar's freedom]

24)Week 7, 2019 (9 february to 15 february)= (8th position) [i)Moksh ruins Aparna and Sampada's conspiracy ii)Malhar saves Kalyani from Aparna's leeches conspiracy iii)Kalyani completes her fast overcoming the conspiracy iv)Kalyani and Anupriya go to Sneha's house as Sheikhs v)Kalyani gets Malhar freed from molestation charges vi)Malhar thanks Kalyani for saving him]

25)Week 8, 2019 (16 february to 22 february)= (12th position) [i)Kalyani ruins Sampada's fake Haldi Kumkum rasam ii)Sampada humiliates Anupriya, Kalyani takes a stand for her Aai iii)Kalyani and Anupriya apologize to each other iv)Atharva tries to ruin Anupriya and Kalyani's business in college fair v)Malhar wins earrings for Kalyani]

26)Week 9, 2019 (23 february to 1 march)= (13th position) [i)Atharva and Sampada humiliate Anupriya in college ii)Kalyani teaches a lesson to Atharva iii)Kalyani stops Anupriya from wearing Mangalsutra iv)Kalyani searches groom for Anupriya v)Malhar and Kalyani get together to search life partner for Anupriya]

27)Week 10, 2019 (2 march to 8 march)= (9th position) [i)Kalyani and Malhar meet a guy for Anupriya's alliance ii)Kalyani thanks Sampada for leaving Malhar and Moksh for her iii)Anupriya's past returns to take revenge on Kalyani iv)Kalyani tries to make Anupriya courageous v)Keshav attempts to harm Kalyani]

28)Week 11, 2019 (9 march to 15 march)= (9th position) [i)Kalyani's mistake result in Malhar's insult ii)Aao Saheb accepts Kalyani, Malhar finds out the real thief iii)Keshav tries to kill Kalyani again iv)Keshav kidnaps Moksh iv)Atharva joins hands with Keshav to end Deshmukh family]

29)Week 12, 2019 (16 march to 22 march)= (10th position) [i)Anupriya cries seeing Malhar and other's death ii)Kalyani tries to figure out where the poison is iii)Malhar and family stages death drama to catch Atjarva and Keshav, Kalyani's life in danger iv)Kalyani is critical after saving Deshmukh family v)Anupriya ready for Keshav demands]

30)Week 13, 2019 (23 march to 29 march)= (9th position) [i)Anupriya and Keshav are insulted ii)Keshav is Anupriya's brother iii)Sarthak recognises Keshav and get tensed iv)Everyone is hiding about Keshav's past v)Moksh turns blue due to plotting of Sampada]

31)Week 14, 2019 (30 march to 5 april)= (10th position) [i)Kalyani scolds Malhar ii)Malhar finds evidence iii)Atharva bribes a man to marry Anupriya iv)Kalyani stops Anupriya's marriage with Atharva's man v)Malhar accuses Aao Saheb for his mother's death]

32)Week 15, 2019 (6 april to 12 april)= (9th position) [i)Rao Saheb commits suicide when caught for a crime ii)Aao Saheb determines to take revenge from Malhar iii)Kalyani makes photo frame and garland for Appa's last rites iv)Atul gets shocked with Kalyani's marriage truth v)Atul's entry brings separation for Malhar and Kalyani]

33)Week 16, 2019 (13 april to 19 april)= (9th position) [i)Malhar breaks relation with Kalyani witnessing Appa's pyre ii)Kalyani challenges to prove Malhar's innocence iii)Kalyani stops Malhar from signing the property papers iv)Kalyani finds Moksh unconscious v)Kalyani gets everyone's handwriting checked]

34)Week 17, 2019 (20 april to 26 april)= (8th position) [i)Kalyani takes Moksh to meet Malhar ii)Kalyani proves Malhar's innocence and brings him home iii)Anupriya and Sarthak fix Malhar and Kalyani's meeting iv)Moksh custody papers and family against Malhar v)Aao Saheb strikes deal with Kalyani and cheats her]

35)Week 18, 2019 (27 april to 3 may)= (8th position) [i)Judge asks Malhar and Sampada to stay together for Moksh custody ii)Aao Saheb gets Kalyani locked to help Sampada get Moksh's custody iii)Malhar finds Kalyani and announces her as Moksh's mother in court iv)Malhar and Kalyani get separated v)Anupriya stops Atul from taking Kalyani to Pune]

36)Week 19, 2019 (4 may to 10 may)= (9th position) [i)Kalyani saves Malhar from Sampada and Atharva's conspiracy ii)Kalyani foils Sampada and Atharva's conspiracy iii)Kalyani gets jealous and stops Malhar from going home iv)Atharva traps Kalyani v)Atharva proposes to marry Kalyani irks Malhar]

37)Week 20, 2019 (11 may to 17 may) (10th position) [i)Atharva convinces Atul to marry Kalyani ii)Malhar emotionally confronts Kalyani's decision iii)Kalyani agrees to marry Atharva shocking Malhar iv)Kalyani shares her plan with Malhar and becomes his voice v)Malhar and Kalyani try to find out about Atharva]

38)Week 21, 2019 (18 may to 24 may)= (8th position) (Slot Leader) [i)Kalyani loses her vision in accident planned by Sampada ii)Malhar feels guilty for Kalyani's condition iii)Sampada tries to harm Kalyani again iv)Malhar finds Kalyani's faking vision loss v)Kalyani and Anupriya go to Mumbai with Atharva to search proofs]

39)Week 22, 2019 (25 may to 31 may)= (8th position) [i)Atharva kidnaps Anupriya ii)Atharva blackmails Kalyani iii)Kalyani informs Malhar about Anupriya's kidnapping iv)Malhar and Kalyani search Anupriya and get a hint v)Malhar and Atharva to have wrestling match, Kalyani to locate Anupriya]

40)Week 23, 2019 (1 june to 7 june)= (7th position) (Slot Leader) [i)Malhar defeats Atharva in the wrestling match ii)Atharva traps Malhar and Kalyani iii)Malhar in pain to see Atharva proposing Kalyani iv)Sarthak misses to see Anupriya, Malhar to take Mugdha's statement v)Atharva blackmails Kalyani to kidnap Mugdha]

41)Week 24, 2019 (8 june to 14 june)=5624 (5th position) 🥳[i)Kalyani searches Anupriya on her marriage day ii)Malhar assures Kalyani to search Anupriya iii)Atharva tries to fill Kalyani's maang with Sindoor iv)Malhar fills Kalyani's maang failing to Atharva's conspiracy v)Malhar loses Moksh's custody to Sampada]

42)Week 25, 2019 (15 june to 21 june)=5444 (5th position) 🥳[i)Kalyani punishes Malhar and herself for losing Moksh ii)Malhar makes Kalyani study for exam iii)Kalyani and Anupriya study for the exam iv)Aao Saheb stops Anupriya from writing the exam v)Sarthak tries to take Anupriya to college]

43)Week 26, 2019 (22 june to 28 june)= (6th position) [i)Kalyani and Anupriya get their admit cards ii)Sampada decides to keep Moksh in daycare iii)Kalyani scolds the employee in the daycare iv)Kalyani gets job of baby sitter of Moksh v)Malhar foils Kalyani's idea of romance, making her wonder what love is?]

44)Week 27, 2019 (29 june to 5 july)= (6th position) [i)Kalyani takes Sarthak's help to know about love ii)Sampada confuses Kalyani iii)Aao Saheb hurts herself to make Anupriya do her work iv)Sampada plans to send Moksh to Dubai v)Kalyani skips her exam to write Anupriya's exam]

45)Week 28, 2019 (6 july to 12 july)=5634 (5th position) 🥳[i)Moksh's life is in danger, Kalyani and Anupriya find him stuck lift {ME} ii)Malhar and Kalyani together save Moksh and Sampada iii)Kalyani keeps fast for Malhar iv)Malhar saves Mugdha from Atharva v)Kalyani informs Malhar about Sampada's plan vi)Sampada traps Kalyani in babies trafficking]

46)Week 29, 2019 (13 july to 19 july)=5623 (5th position)🥳🥳[i)Kalyani's emotional message and song for Moksh, a relief for him ii)Malhar and Kalyani fail to find Moksh iii)Sampada fools Malhar and Kalyani iv)Kalyani dances in fisherman basti to search Moksh v)Kalyani and Malhar rescue Moksh from Sampada]

47)Week 30, 2019 (20 july to 26 july)= (8th position) [i)Happy moment for Malhar and Kalyani to get Moksh's custody ii)Mugdha helps Atharva escape from hospital iii)Atharva becomes a 5 years child mentally, Malhar doubts him iv)Malhar hypnotizes Atharva goes wrong v)Malhar decides to sit with Kalyani for Puja]

48)Week 31, 2019 (27 july to 2 august)= (10th position) [i)Malhar completes his Mangala Gauri fast for Kalyani ii)Malhar saves Atul from bomb blast iii)Kalyani reads Malhar's diary and sees his friend Ketaki's pic iv)Malhar brings Ketaki home surprising everyone v)Ketaki tells Malhar about family member's involvement with terrorist]

49)Week 32, 2019 (3 august to 9 august)= (10th position) [i)Malhar doubts Atul being terrorist ii)Ketaki reveals her conspiracy in front of Kalyani iii)Malhar warns Kalyani not to talk to Anupriya iv)Kalyani saves Anupriya from angry mob v)Malhar gives permission to let Anupriya stay in his house]

50)Week 33, 2019 (10 august to 16 august)= (12th position) [i)Kalyani saves Malhar from Ketaki's conspiracy ii)Kalyani gets clue about Ketaki iii)Kalyani and Malhar come to stop the bomb blast iv)Vaman is the mastermind behind the terrorist attack v)Kalyani risks her life to save Sampada and many lives]

51)Week 34, 2019 (17 august to 23 august)= (10th position) [i)Malhar rescues Kalyani and regrets to doubt her ii)Kalyani is fine and shares her plan with Anupriya and Sampada iii)Malhar cries seeing Kalyani unconscious iv)Malhar gets upset with Kalyani v)Ketaki fails Kalyani's plan to expose her]

52)Week 35, 2019 (24 august to 30 august)= (12th position) [i)Sarthak and Kalyani save Anupriya ii)Atul calls Malhar and asks him to save him iii)Kalyani alerts Malhar against Ketaki, Vaman escapes iv)Malhar gets shocked hearing Ketaki confessing her truth v)Malhar sings song to enter Darbari academy to save Atul]

53)Week 36, 2019 (31 august to 6 september)= (10th position) [i)Atul gives his life to save Sarthak and his family ii)Atul dies, Moksh gets kidnapped iii)The mysterious man Baapji is Malhar's father iv)Kalyani decides to surprise Malhar during award ceremony v)Malhar has an emotional union with his father]

54)Week 37, 2019 (7 september to 13 september)= (11th position) [i)Malhar and Kalyani take Baapji and his family home ii)Madhav and Sarthak hide a secret from Malhar iii)Malhar gestures thanks to Kalyani by making modak iv)Kalyani smartly ruins Swara's plan v)Kalyani's unexpected act upsets Malhar]

55)Week 38, 2019 (14 september to 20 september)= 5643 (10th position) [i)Malhar thanks Kalyani for saving his family respect ii)Malhar and Kalyani's romance spice up iii)Kalyani and Malhar catch Asawari giving money to Rohan iv)Malhar finds the car in the pond v)Kalyani's lavani performance makes Swara hysterical]

56)Week 39, 2019 (21 september to 27 september)= 5481 (10th position) [i)Madhav holds Kalyani responsible for Swara's condition ii)Madhav asks Sarthak to take a decision about Anupriya iii)Malhar gets a clue about the skeleton iv)Swara attacks Anupriya and slits her wrist v)Kalyani raises her voice against Malhar's unreasonable doubt]

57)Week 40, 2019 (28 september to 4 october)= 5104 (10th position) [i)Asawari had attacked Anupriya ii)Kalyani defends Swara when Asawari accuses her iii)Malhar gets a clue about the skeleton iv)Kalyani and Malhar plan together to expose the culprit v)Kalyani offers to share Malhar's work being his wife]

58)Week 41, 2019 (5 october to 11 october)= 4372 (10th position) [i)Anupriya refuses for her alliance with Sarthak ii)Malhar tries to explain Kalyani iii)Anupriya confesses to Aao Saheb iv)Anupriya's sketch gets tainted before Malhar could see it v)Kalyani and Aao Saheb make arrangements of Anupriya's lavish marriage vi)Kalyani tries to figure out Anupriya's truth]

59)Week 42, 2019 (12 october to 18 october)= 4210 (14th position) [i)Kalyani decides to get Anupriya's marriage done with her savings ii)Kalyani gathers people's blessings for Anupriya's Rukhwat rasam iii)Kalyani gives bhaang to Anupriya to know the truth iv)Malhar tries to locate the dancer's phone v)Madhav beats up Atharva to destroy the proofs vi)Malhar and Sarthak come to know about Anupriya's misunderstanding]

60)Week 43, 2019 (19 october to 25 october)= 4633 (10th position) [i)Sarthak marries Anupriya forcibly to save her ii)Kalyani asks Anupriya and Sarthak to remarry iii)Kalyani gets Sarthak and Anupriya marry again iv)Asawari plans to separate Malhar and Kalyani v)Asawari makes Malhar and Kalyani fight vi)Asawari fails to make Kalyani and Malhar fight]

61)Week 44, 2019 (26 october to 1 november)= 4357 (12th position) [i)Malhar gets a lead regarding 26 july case ii)Kalyani decides to do job for her family iii)Asawari makes Kalyani busy with some rituals iv)Kalyani asks Malhar to give her a job of spy v)Malhar saves Kalyani from goons vi)Malhar supports Kalyani for working] 

62)Week 45, 2019 (2 november to 8 november)= 4682 (13th position) [i)Kalyani gets clue ii)Anupriya finds Sarthak's truth iii)Is Sarthak guilty or innocent? iv)SB tries to create misunderstanding between Malhar and Kalyani v)Swara accuses Atharva to be guilty vi)Aao Saheb to misuse proofs against Rane family]

63)Week 46, 2019 (9 november to 15 november)= 4642 (12th position) [i)Aao Saheb gets Malhar and his family arrested for domestic violence ii)Kalyani defends Malhar iii)Kalyani exposes Aahir, Malhar beats him iv)Malhar gets saddened with Aahir's half confession v)Sarthak confesses to his crime vi)Kalyani finds evidence hinting her of Sarthak's innocence]

64)Week 47, 2019 (16 november to 22 november)= 4741 (16th position) [i)Asawari helps Aahir kidnap Moksh ii)Aahir demands 2 crores iii)Aahir escapes with Moksh again iv)Aahir shoots at Malhar holding Kalyani's hand v)Aahir hits on Malhar's wounds, Moksh's life in danger vi)Kalyani and Malhar rescue Moksh]

65)Week 48, 2019 (23 november to 29 november)= 4475 (15th position) [i)Asawari distracts Malhar to help Aahir steal money ii)Kalyani saves Madhav's life iii)Malhar and Kalyani celebrate their marriage anniversary iv)Kalyani clears the interview on Malhar's insistence v)Malhar saves Kalyani and Rachit from Aahir vi)Someone spying on Malhar and Kalyani]

66)Week 49, 2019 (30 november to 6 december)= 4740 (15th position) [i)Kalyani's life is in danger ii)Kalyani and Anupriya's first day in office iii)Aahir attacks Kalyani in disguise of Madhav iv)Malhar arrests Aahir, gets heartbroken hearing Rachit's love confession v)Aahir escapes, Kalyani gets kidnapped vi)Malhar to prove himself as traitor to save Kalyani's life]

67)Week 50, 2019 (7 december to 13 december)= 4538 (15th position) [i)Malhar proves himself as traitor to save Kalyani ii)Kalyani swears to bring Malhar back iii)Kalyani fights to prove Malhar's innocence, Malhar saves Madhuri iv)Malhar cuts his wrist to fail Naxal's plan v)Aahir shoots Malhar vi)Aahir kidnaps another family member]

68)Week 51, 2019 (14 december to 20 december)= 4485 (16th position) [i)Aahir tortures Atharva ii)Kalyani makes an attempt to search Malhar iii)Kalyani and Madhuri have an emotional union, Anupriya in shock iv)Malhar gets an idea to fail Naxal's plan, Anupriya feels insecure v)Kalyani assures Anupriya that their relation will never change vi)Aahir tortures Malhar]

69)Week 52, 2019 (21 december to 27 december)= 4702 (14th position) [i)Kalyani takes Durgaprasad's help to search Malhar ii)Durgaprasad gives clue to Kalyani about Malhar iii)Malhar and Kalyani's emotional meeting iv)Madhuri reveals a shocking truth v)Malhar refuses to go with Kalyani vi)Kalyani and Malhar rescue the captive kids from pit]

70)Week 53, 2019 (28 december to 3 january)=4638 (17th position) [i)Aaheer catches Kalyani, Malhar and Atharva again ii)Kalyani rescues Atharva and the captive kids iii)Kalyani wears bomb jacket to save everyone iv)Kalyani and Anupriya get saved by the bomb squad v)Aaheer asks Kalyani to marry Rachit for Malhar vi)Madhuri's truth shocks Malhar]

71)Week 1, 2020 (4 january to 10 january)=4196 (17th position) [i)Mamta makes Kalyani sign on the divorce papers ii)Kalyani plans to catch the person helping Aahir iii)Malhar escapes, Kalyani catches Asawari iv)Naxals keep the Malhar and Kalyani's family hostage v)Kalyani to marry Rachit to save Malhar]

72)Week 2, 2020 (11 january to 17 january)=4448 (14th position) [i)Aahir tries to hang Malhar, Kalyani heroically runs to rescue him ii)Rachit's crazy confession shocks Malhar and Kalyani iii)Sampada blackmails Kalyani to leave Malhar iv)Kalyani breaks Malhar's heart badly v)Kalyani's sacrifice breaks Malhar fully]

73)Week 3, 2020 (18 january to 24 january)=4227 (17th position) [i)Sampada gives drugged milk to Malhar ii)Malhar decides to find out the truth iii)Rachit blackmails Kalyani for a hug iv)Malhar and Rachit compete with each other v)Malhar notices Kalyani's efforts to make Rachit lose]

74)Week 4, 2020 (25 january to 31 january)=4433 (16th position) [i)Rachit stops Sampada from revealing the truth ii)Kalyani hurts Malhar, Rachit blackmails her iii)Sampada reveals truth to Malhar iv)Rachit gets Kalyani kidnapped v)Rachit attempts to freeze Kalyani to death]

75)Week 5, 2020 (1 february to 7 february)=4369 (15th position) [i)Malhar rescues Kalyani and confesses his love for her ii)Sampada demands Malhar to marry her iii)Kalyani weakens Sampada with her fitting reply iv)Kalyani and Malhar take Atharva's help to locate Sampada v)Rachit saves Sampada from getting caught by Malhar]

76)Week 6, 2020 (8 february to 14 february)=3944 (19th position) [i)Rachit tries to marry Swara ii)Atharva marries Swara, trying to save her from Rachit iii)Anupriya shoots Rachit to save Swara iv)Malhar takes Anupriya for interrogation v)Kalyani determines to save Anupriya]

77)Week 7, 2020 (15 february to 21 february)=4080 (19th position) [i)Malhar and Kalyani buy gift for each other ii)The court hearing starts for Rachit's murder case iii)Kalyani gets to know about Sampada's truth iv)Kalyani gets IVF procedure, Anupriya gets jailed v)Rachit is alive and threatens Kalyani to lie to Malhar]

78)Week 8, 2020 (22 february to 28 february) = (Out of top 20) [i)Rachit tries to kill Anupriya and blackmails Kalyani {ME} ii)Malhar rescues Anupriya, Kalyani is pregnant iii)Atharva is blackmailing Kalyani as Rachit to ruin her life iv)Atharva scares Kalyani to blackmail her v)Kalyani gets kidnapped vi)Malhar sees Mastani Bai/Atharva bringing Kalyani home]

79)Week 9, 2020 (29 february to 6 march)=4056 (18th position) [i)Kalyani lies to Malhar about her pregnancy truth ii)Malhar supports Kalyani iii)Malhar decides to abort Kalyani's baby to save her life iv)Kalyani gains consciousness and saves her baby v)Kalyani decides to take police protection for herself]

80)Week 10, 2020 (7 March to 13 March)=3934 (18th position) [i)Kalyani and Malhar rushes home to save Moksh ii)Kalyani and Malhar save Moksh's life again iii)Kalyani decides to tell the truth to Malhar iv)Atharva's truth is revealed in front of Aao Saheb v)Kalyani gets humiliated by Atharva's lady goons]

81)Week 11, 2020 (14 march to 20 march)=4012 (18th position) [i)The villagers try to get Kalyani married to Mastani Bai/Atharva ii)Atharva stabs Malhar, Kalyani shoots at Atharva in self defence iii)Kalyani gets critical, Malhar forced to take a big decision iv)Malhar meets Trilok Marathe - possible donor for Moksh v)Kalyani breaks her relation with Malhar]

82)Week 12, 2020 (21 march to 27 march)= (19th position) [i)Kalyani meets Trilok Marathe and his daughter ii)Kalyani agrees to Trilok's condition iii)New episodes did not air from 25 march 2020 because shooting was stopped from 17 march 2020 due to COVID-19 outbreak iv)Repeats of old episodes of Tujhse Hai Raabta from 25 march to 27 march @6-7 pm]

83)Week 13, 2020 (28 march to 3 april) (Not generated by BARC) [i)Repeats of old episodes of Tujhse Hai Raabta @6-7 pm ii)New episodes did not air from 25 march 2020 because shooting was stopped from 17 march 2020 due to COVID-19 outbreak]

84)Week 14, 2020 to Week 25, 2020 (4 April to 26 June) (Not available) [i)New episodes did not air from 25 march 2020 because shooting was stopped from 17 march 2020 due to COVID-19 outbreak ii)Repeats of old episodes of Tujhse Hai Raabta also did not air]

85)Week 26, 2020 (27 June to 3 July) (Not available) (Not generated by BARC) [Maharecap episodes]

86)Week 27, 2020 (4 July to 9 July) (6th position among 8 shows whose new episodes aired) [Lockdown ke kisse episodes]

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

87)Week 28, 2020 (11 July to 17 july) (18th position) [i)Lockdown ke kisse episode ii)Lockdown ke kisse episode iii)Mahasangam with Kumkum Bhagya iv)Trilok ruins Kalyani and Malhar's romantic moment v)Trilok finds the spy recorder in Suhana's doll vi)Trilok plays a big game to separate Kalyani and Malhar vii)Anupriya and Kalyani have a hearty union]

88)Week 29, 2020 (18 July to 24 July) (Out of top 20) [i)Anupriya and Sarthak join hands to unite Malhar and Kalyani ii)Kalyani sees Divya's mannequin in Trilok's secret room iii)Kalyani gets jealous seeing heroine Mallika hugging Malhar iv)Malhar interrogates the old lady about Trilok v)Kalyani kisses on Malhar's cheeks and surprises him]

89)Week 30, 2020 (25 July to 31 July) (Out of top 20) [i)Malhar searches for proofs in Trilok's house ii)Divya answers Malhar's call iii)Trilok's truth gets recorded in Kalyani's handycam iv)Kalyani sends lie detecting test video to Trilok v)Trilok destroys the handycam]

90)Week 31, 2020 (1 August to 7 August) (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani informs Malhar about Trilok's truth ii)Kalyani and Malhar find Pooja in the secret room, Malhar meets with a planned accident by Trilok iii)Kalyani and Malhar confess their love for each_other,  Malhar sees real Divya Marathe photo in Trilok's house iv)Malhar and Kalyani investigate in Trilok's house v)Trilok's truth out, gets arrested by Malhar]

91)Week 32, 2020 (8 August to 14 August) (Out of top 20) [i)Trilok kidnaps Moksh after the operation ii)Trilok stabs Sarthak and threatens Malhar and Kalyani iii)Malhar shoots Kalyani in rage iv)After leap of 5 years, Malhar faces a turmoil in his life v)Malhar meets Kalyani]

92)Week 33, 2020 (15 August to 21 August) = 3740 (15th position) [i)Malhar's marital status shocks Kalyani ii)Kalyani confronts Malhar for mortgaging Ahilya Niwas iii)Kalyani to buy Ahilya Niwas in auction iv)Kalyani rescues Anupriya from the well v)Anupriya's behaviour shocks Kalyani]

93)Week 34, 2020 (22 August 28 August) = (20th position) [i)Kalyani urges Anupriya to talk to her ii)Kalyani shifts in Aao Saheb's house iii)Anupriya feels helpless to ignore Kalyani iv)Kalyani and Malhar gets emotional for Moksh again v)Kalyani's heart shatters seeing Malhar moved on]

94)Week 35, 2020 (29 August to 4 September) = 3754 (18th position) [i)Anupriya accuses Kalyani of breaking Avni's Mangalsutra ii)Aao Saheb uses Anupriya to get Malhar suspended iii)Kalyani and Malhar do Ganesh Visarjan together iv)Kalyani signs on Malhar's suspension letter, Kalyani gets heartbroken seeing Avni and Malhar together v)Anupriya refuses to help Avni]

95)Week 36, 2020 (5 September to 11 September) = 3520 (20th position) [i)Damini chooses Kalyani for her son ii)Anupriya blackmails Kalyani to marry for saving Avni's life iii)Aao Saheb asks Malhar to give the cost of Anupriya's blood v)Pallavi plans to burn Anupriya v)Anupriya forces Kalyani to get engaged to Vikram]

96)Week 37, 2020 (12 September to 18 september) = 4256 (15th position) [i)Kalyani meets with a major accident ii)Kalyani suffers burn injuries and gains consciousness iii)Vikram refuses to marry Kalyani iv)Malhar takes a stand for Kalyani and bashes Vikram v)Aao Saheb takes Pallavi's blame on herself]

97)Week 38, 2020 (19 September to 25 September) = 3400 (18th position) [i)Kalyani decides to meet Trilok ii)Avni reaches Kalyani's house iii)Avni sits in Pooja with Kalyani's family iv)Aao Saheb tricks Anupriya to take the blame v)Malhar bashes up Vikram]

98)Week 39, 2020 (26 September to 2 October) = 3560 (19th position) [i)Malhar brings Godavari home ii)Vikram traps Malhar and Kalyani iii)Anupriya ruins Vikram's plan and saves Kalyani iv)Kalyani and Malhar search for Moksh v)Kalyani decides to take sanyas for Moksh]

99)Week 40, 2020 (3 October to 9 October) = (Out of top 20) [i)Anupriya stops Kalyani from getting bald ii)Malhar gets critical due_to Avni's conspiracy iii)Sarthak returns with revenge intentions iv)Kalyani takes care of Malhar v)Sarthak puts forth a condition before Kalyani]

100)Week 41, 2020 (10 october to 16 october) = (19th position) [i)Malhar stops Kalyani's arrest ii)Anupriya brings anticipatory bail for Kalyani iii)Malhar and Kalyani find out that Moksh is alive iv)Malhar and Kalyani find their Moksh v)Kalyani and Malhar falls in Shyam's trap]

101)Week 42, 2020 (17 October to 23 October) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani exposes Shyam's lie ii)Malhar and Kalyani reach Yashwant to track Moksh {ME} iii)Kalyani and Malhar sit for marriage to catch Yashwant iv)A little girl rescues Kalyani's life v)Kalyani and Malhar meet the little girl again vi)Kalyani and Mukku take part in Ram Leela vii)Sarthak shifts to Ahilya Nivas]

102)Week 43, 2020 (24 October to 30 October) = (Out of top 20) [i)Mukku exposes Aao Saheb's fraud ii)Kalyani and Malhar reach Aparna's house iii)Malhar and Kalyani save Mukku's life iv)Aparna fools Malhar v)Kalyani gets restless when Aparna hurts Mukku vi)Kalyani saves Mukku's life again]

103)Week 44, 2020 (31 October 6 November) = (18th position) [i)Kalyani finds out Moksh's kidnapper to be Aparna ii)Malhar and Kalyani lose a chance to find Moksh iii)Kalyani to adopt Mukku iv)Aparna tries to elope with Mukku/Moksh v)Malhar finds Mukku vi)Kalyani is unaware of Avni's truth]

104)Week 45, 2020 (7 November to 13 November) = (15th position) [i)Avni's truth comes out ii)Malhar expresses his hidden feelings for Kalyani iii)Malhar tells the truth to Kalyani iv)Moksh and Kalyani find out the truth v)Ahir dies while trying to kill Kalyani and Moksh vi)Kalyani worries for Moksh]

105)Week 46, 2020 (14 November to 20 November) = (17th position) [i)Malhar swears to get the boy behind Ahir's death punished ii)Kalyani and Moksh celebrate Diwali with Malhar iii)Anupriya brings Mukku as AnuSar daughter iv)Kalyani urges Malhar to marry Avni v)Malhar agrees to marry Avni]

106)Week 47, 2020 (21 November to 27 November) = (17th position) [i)Kalyani collects the DNA report ii)Moksh tries to stop Malhar and Avni's marriage iii)Malhar marries Kalyani iv)Malhar shocks Kalyani with Swara's diary revelation v)Anupriya proves Kalyani's innocence vi)Mukku makes Malhar and Kalyani sit for Satyanarayan Pooja]

107)Week 48, 2020 (28 November to 4 December) = (Out of top 20) [i)Avni's conspiracy puts Moksh/Mukku's life in danger ii)Sarthak complains Malhar about Kalyani iii)Chikkal lies to Malhar iv)Malhar tries to Kalyani in front of minister v)Malhar punishes and hurts Kalyani again vi)Doctor reveals to Malhar that Ahir had kidnapped the boy]

108)Week 49, 2020 (5 December to 11 December) = (Out of top 20) [i)Avni traps Kalyani to find the secret ii)Sarthak decides to get Mukku admitted in English school iii)Avni tricks Mukku to fail in Sarthak's test iv)Avni scares Mukku to know the secret v)Avni plans conspiracy against Kalyani vi)Kalyani saves Moksh's life again]

109)Week 50, 2020 (12 December to 18 December) = (Out of top 20) [i)Mukku trappedin mud ii)Mukku wins the bet defeating Malhar iii)Malhar and Kalyani shift to the factory iv)Kalyani and Mukku's life in danger v)Malhar rescues Kalyani and Moksh, he gets to know truth of Moksh vi)Malhar flees with Moksh as Sarthak gets him arrested]

110)Week 51, 2020 (19 December to 25 December) = (Out of top 20) [i)Malhar is murdered ii)Sarthak and Avni snatch Moksh from Kalyani iii)Avni tortures Kalyani and Moksh iv)Avni and Aao Saheb conspire to get Kalyani marry an old man v)Shera/Malhar makes a heroic entry to save Kalyani vi)Avni tricks Sarthak to marry her]

111)Week 52, 2020 (26 December to 1 January) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani tries to flee, while Moksh is in danger ii)Aao Saheb traps Kalyani in drugs case iii)Avni plots to kill Moksh again iv)Shera comes to Moksh's rescue v)Kalyani hires Shera to get Moksh vi)Shera gives statement against Anupriya]

112)Week 1, 2021 (2 January to 8 January) = (Out of top 20) [i)Avni tries to expose Shera ii)Shera completes a ritual with Kalyani iii)Kalyani saves Shera's life iv)Sarthak tries to expose Shera v)Shera takes bribe save Kalyani and Moksh vi)Sarthak makes a failed attempt to expose Shera]

113)Week 2, 2021 (9 January to 15 January) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani saves Shera's life ii)Avni accuses Shera iii)Shera rescues Kalyani iv)Kalyani and Shera to celebrate Makar Sankranti v)Shera and Kalyani expose Avni before Sarthak vi)Sarthak's suicide attempt twist brings Anupriya back]

114)Week 3, 2021 (16 January to 22 January) = (Out of top 20) [i)Some robbers attack Kalyani's house ii)Shera gets Kalyani drunk iii)Shera makes Moksh get his voice back iv)Moksh hints at Madhav's pic as Malhar's murderer pic v)Malhar is alive vi)Kalyani decides to complete Malhar's incomplete work]

115)Week 4, 2021 (23 January 29 January) = (Out of top 20) [i)Shera doubts Sarthak ii)Shera catches the robber iii)Asawari is the Idol robber iv)Moksh's life is in danger v)Shera fails Avni's plan and saves Moksh vi)Shera's life is in danger]

116)Week 5, 2021 (30 January to 5 February) = (Out of top 20) [i)A mysterious person attacks Shera ii)Kalyani and Shera save Godavari iii)Shera and Kalyani catch Sarthak red handed iv)Sarthak bets on Moksh v)Shera confesses his love for Kalyani vi)Kalyani throws Shera out of her life]

117)Week 6, 2021 (6 February to 12 February) = (Out of top 20) [i)Shera returns as Anarkali Mavshi to protect Moksh & Kalyani ii)Anarkali/Shera helps get Kalyani workshop keys iii)Sarthak & Avni get Anupriya lose the deal iv)Kalyani takes a stand for Anupriya v)Anupriya manages to get order for the sarees vi)Avni gets the sarees truck stolen]

118)Week 7, 2021 (13 February 19 February) =  (Out of top 20)  [i)Kalyani recovers the stolen Sarees ii)Malhar is working on a mission in Goa iii)Malhar returns home with Kalyani iv)Kalyani's special gesture to please Malhar v)Kalyani & Malhar consummate their marriage vi)Atharva claims to be Moksh's real father]

119)Week 8, 2021 (20 February 26 February) =  (Out of top 20)  [i)Sampada dies while trying to burn Kalyani ii)Sampada's evil ghost haunts Kalyani iii)Malhar gets shocked seeing Kalyani's strange behaviour iv)Kalyani's behaviour shocks Sarthak iv)Aao Saheb realize Sampada's soul is in Kalyani]

120)Week 9, 2021 (27 February to 5 March) =  (Out of top 20)  [i)Sampada/Kalyani tries to poison Sarthak ii)Malhar finds Kalyani's behaviour resembling Sampada iii)Malhar takes Kalyani to a psychiatrist iv)Malhar shocks seeing Kalyani/Sampada promising Atharva]

121)Week 10, 2021 (6 March to 12 March) =  (Out of top 20)  [i)Sampada reveals to family that she is possessing Kalyani's body ii)Anupriya forces Sampada to leave Kalyani's body iii)Atharva gets Avni freed from jail iv)Malhar tries to take Atharva's help]

122)Week 11, 2021 (13 March to 19 March) = (Out of top 20) [i)Atharva fools Malhar and ties fake kawach to Kalyani ii)Atharva & Sampada plan to kill Malhar iii)Sampada attempts to kill Malhar iv)Malhar's life is in danger]

123)Week 12, 2021 (20 March to 26 March) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani and Sampada team up against Atharva ii)Kalyani and Sampada search Atharva's partner in crime iii)Malhar gets doubtful on Kalyani iv)Malhar tests Kalyani]

124)Week 13, 2021 (27 March to 2 April) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani harms herself to prove she is possessed by Sampada ii)Kalyani plans to make Atharva reveal his partner's name iii)Sampada alerts Kalyani about Avni's plan iv)Kalyani makes Avni confessed to trap Sarthak and Anupriya in fake cases]

125)Week 14, 2021 (3 April to 9 April) = (Out of top 20) [i)Godavari is helping Atharva ii)Atharva learns about Kalyani's pretence to be Sampada iii)Kalyani saves Sampada from Atharva's trap iv)Atharva finds Sampada in the store room v)Atharva fires bullet at Kalyani however Sampada protects Kalyani]

126)Week 15, 2021 (10 April to 16 April) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani unknowningly lands in trouble ii)Malhar catches Manjrekar with Kalyani's help iii)Sunita kills Meenakshi's husband iv)Kalyani feels guilty for Sunita's crime v)Kalyani feels guilty of hiding truth from Malhar]

127)Week 16, 2021 (17 April to 23 April) = (Out of top 20) [i)Malhar doubts Kalyani ii)Anupriya defends Kalyani iii)Kalyani passes lie detector test, but Malhar doubts iv)Kalyani & Anupriya realise Sunita is a drug dealer v)Kalyani's sacrifice for Moksh's custody]

128)Week 17, 2021 (24 April to 30 April) = (Out of top 20) [i)Malhar helps Kalyani to escape seeing Meenakshi's evil plans ii)Malhar gets surprised to see Vaijayanti iii)Malhar gets emotional seeing Vaijayanti iv)Kalyani rescues Malhar v)Meenakshi spies on Vaijayanti & Malhar]

129)Week 18, 2021 (1 May to 7 May) = (Out of top 20) [i)Anupriya finds out Vaijayanti is Kalyani ii)Anupriya confronts Meenakshi iii)Vaijayanti is Kalyani on a secret mission iv)Vaijayanti and Param plan to nab Sunita v)Sunita kidnaps Kalyani]

130)Week 19, 2021 (8 May to 14 May) = (Out of top 20) [i)Meenakshi turns out to be the drug gang leader ii)Kalyani gets doubtful about Meenakshi iii)Meenakshi is exposed iv)Malhar saves Anupriya, Meenakshi gets arrested v)Kalyani & Malhar's romance is stalked by Abhimanyu]

131)Week 20, 2021 (15 May to 21 May) = (Out of top 20) [i)Sarthak gets upset with Anupriya & Kalyani ii)Kalyani rescues Moksh yet again iii)Good news for Malhar & Kalyani iv)Kalyani tries to enquire about Asavari v)Malhar teaches a lesson to Abhimanyu for his indecent act]

132)Week 21, 2021 (22 May to 28 May) = (Out of top 20) [i)Gungun troubles Moksh ii)Abhimanyu commits suicide, Asavari hurts Sarthak iii)Malhar & Kalyani learn about Anupriya's daughter iv)Dolly attacks Kalyani v)Abhimanyu's wife enters to take revenge vi)Uttara attempts to kill Malhar]

133)Week 22, 2021 (29 May to 4 June) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani finds Gungun, Asavari hides her identity ii)Kalyani & Anupriya save Gungun from Uttara iii)Anupriya refuses to let Uttara adopt Gungun iv)Uttara attempts to kill Kalyani & her family v)Gungun saves everyone from Uttara vi)Asavari instigates Gungun against Kalyani]

134)Week 23, 2021 (5 June to 11 June) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani challenges Gungun to make her better ii)Gungun hides Moksh for her plan iii)Anupriya meets with a fatal accident iv)Anupriya's mental state shocks Kalyani v)Kalyani brings Anupriya home vi)Kalyani looks after Anupriya like a mother]

135)Week 24, 2021 (12 June to 18 June) = (Out of top 20) [i)Malhar & Kalyani get doubtful on Asavari ii)Malhar shifts to police guest house iii)Anupriya & kids save Kalyani from the goon iv)Asavari provokes Moksh against Kalyani v)Anupriya rescues Kalyani]

136)Week 25, 2021 (19 June to 25 June) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani tries to convince Malhar to train Mihika ii)Aao Saheb returns to transfer property to Anupriya iii)Aparna hinders Gungun's adoption procedure iv)Aao Saheb refuses to give her property to Aparna v)Aparna risks Aao Saheb's life to find Anupriya]

137)Week 26, 2021 (26 June to 2 July) = (Out of top 20) [i)Aparna plans to prove Mihika as Anupriya ii)Kalyani realize Aparna's game plan, save Anupriya from Mihika iii)Anupriya slaps Kalyani for their plan iv)Kalyani & Malhar save Anupriya's life]

138)Week 27, 2021 (3 July to 9 July) =  (Out of top 20) [i)Godavari's alliance is fixed ii)Anupriya is arrested iii)Malhar reaches the fish market in disguise to save Kalyani iv)Malhar suspects Anupriya for being involved in something illegal]

139)Week 28, 2021 (10 July to 16 July) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani vows to find the reason Anupriya is lying ii)Indu ji is able to implicate Anupriya as the criminal iii)Malhar manages to arrest real Jagdam Shahane iv)A sightless girl Shilpi lodges complaint against Ajinkya v)Ajinkya tries to strangulate Kalyani in the room]

140)Week 29, 2021 (17 July to 23 July) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani vows to find out the truth about Ajinkya before it breaks her family ii)Ajinkya's shocking truth is revealed before Kalyani iii)Gungun's idea strikes Malhar & Kalyani's mind iv)Malhar & Kalyani find the truth about Akshay v)Malhar is suspended due_to Anupriya's statement vi)Kalyani & Anupriya's plan to trap Akshay]

141)Week 30, 2021 (24 July to 30 July) = (Out of top 20) [i)Kalyani's pregnancy news surprises everyone ii)Indu accepts Shilpi & Akshay's alliance iii)Shilpi kills Akshay, Kalyani takes the blame on herself iv)Anupriya proves Kalyani's innocence in court v)Malhar makes a promise to Kalyani vi)Kalyani wishes to get Anupriya & Sarthak remarried]

142)Week 31, 2021 (31 July to 6 August) = (Out of top 20) [i)Anupriya, Kalyani & Malhar's Raabta ends on a happy note] [Last Episode]

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 2 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Updated

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 4 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Great effort. Thanks for this. 😊

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Great effort. Thanks for this. 😊

welcome 

I hope TRP increases and show should be in top 5 again 👍🏼

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

welcome 

I hope TRP increases and show should be in top 5 again 👍🏼

We used to be in top 10 always but now it's at 17😔

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

We used to be in top 10 always but now it's at 17😔

ha

tracks bhi aise hai ki trp decrease hoga hi

too much negativity

now I hope once this track gets over and all villain are put in jail, it will surely improve 

I guess 17th position pe aane ke baad CVs identified something is wrong, hence wrapping up tracks fast

I hope now they understand what audience want, and show simple, sensible and realistic things otherwise TRP will decrease 

I hope it will in top 10 and then in top 5 soon

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Updated

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Updated

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Updated