Sahil Anand and those who havent won BB are better placed.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Sahil who was totally insignificant in BB10 bagged KZK. Although Ekta reduced his role to a cartoon caricature, she sort of improvised the character much later.

Even Daljeet seems to have got back what she is doing and has got enough publicity too.

Most of them start with a bang then end up with work which does not add value to their careers.

From the current crowd, I do wish to see Aseem and Shehnaz going ahead with their careers.

Mano ya na Mano 

BB winners are sort of jinxed once they win the title.

Asim has to enroll in acting class if he need to go ahead in movies.

Model he is already and will  get more Ads.

Sid still has chance to be in a new movie or TV serial.

Sana has bright future.

BB does gives you exposure but that too for short time after that your own pr and choice of roles matter people have short term memories now we will talk about all this people soon new bb come we will forget from season 1 to season 12 the winners were doing same thing what they were doing before they came to bb but yeah there is financial benefit and bb is good if your planning to quit the Industry like rahul roy and I feel somewhat shilpa shinde for them it was good see vindhu dara singh who lost his everything in betting life is beyond bb too and I really don't think people will give you work on basis of bb as Bollywood is business industry same as tv and web industry whoever will suit the role will get the work.