Punar Vivah

My message to Gurmeet Chaudhary .Please forward this message to him

sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am taking this opportunity to express some of my views...Hopefully Gurmeet and his ardent admirers will read it with positivity.

Just watched your live appearance .,And after that I feel like open up my mind to you as I don't want to see a good actor wasting his talent in unproductive and un classy methods of promotion of an event and shaping his career with a casual approach.

I hope as an actor  who is looking to bang at the door of Bollywood  ...will be open to take the appreciation as well as criticism in positive way.

I watched Geet and Punarvivah only couple of months back at youtube and Hotstar. I really do not watch any serial ,One and only serial I watched was Kahiin to Hoga and that too because of brilliant performances by Rajeev And Aamna..  and then I watched Reporters.So I was not even aware of your name which I got to know after watching these 2 serials of you. You were immensely  impressive . But after 2012 you didn't appeared in any serial ...that's also fine. you as an actor have your own choices to grow .

Then I saw you in Paltan ,Wajah tum ho and Khamoshiyan. Ladoo ki shaadi you took out of desperation or enthusiasm you know it better.

If you really want a genuine opinion about your appearances please don't waste your immensely diverse  talent in doing silly things. 

Please notice around...so many bollywood actors failed miserably despite their sound  and strong backing of being born with silver spoon but because their choices were not good they failed. and now they are struggling for comeback.

People who appreciate and believe in hard work like me are really impressed the way you established yourself in this heartless field of stardom.

We joined India forums when the forum was not even known to masses  and was trying to estabilish.. just because of KTH and Rajeev. At one point of time We happened to be  active members of the  KTH Forum  way back in 2005-2006 during Kahiin to Hoga days. We were and still are  die heart fans of Rajeev  Khandelwaal . One thing which I liked about Rajeev and found common in both of you is that he was and is a great learner and listener and so are you.

He shaped his career according to his own choice and he is still loved by all of us. we all adore him even now  when he doesn't come on TV much and we all  left India Forum  once Rajeev made an exit from the serial. KTH.....but yes he never failed  his fans aspirations. He did many short serials which were well appreciated till now. Recently he appeared in a show on OTT with Divyanka and another web series is on floor. Today I am posting my first post at the forum after a gap of 13 years. Just because I don't want good promising actor like you to vanish so quickly from this heartless Industry.

You will be surprised to know that once in 2005 We went to visit Rajeev at his house and then on the sets of DND😊 . We were all happened to be crazy to that extent...because we really loved him and prayed for his better carreer.Those were the days when my kids were too little and we had a gang full of enthusiasm and Zeal. Now as the time passed we are  preoccupied in some other priorities still we never miss to appreciate the good work by an artist.

Gurmeet you are such a talented actor....look at the enthusiasm of all young fans. 20k views of your Live chat and more than thousand comments which are mostly like Hi,Hello,etc etc .These fans of yours is your hard earned blessings from  Thy God .Besides dancing and appearing in events and posting tik tok, your daily routine, your work outs , pablo,Coffee,  dance challenge , your travels, your couple goals  your event promotions ,etc etc ...try to do some really interesting Acting project. People love to see a great actor in YOU.

I repeatedly watch some of your great episodes in Geet and Punarvivah like I do watch some movies from great actors  repeatedly like Amitabh, Hrithik, Rajesh khanna  Rekha, Madhuri, in my leisure time. 

Now you can see that I have placed YOU at such esteemed level of artists😊

I write many times on various issues at my FB timeline and so thought to express my views about your acting skills which is at par.πŸ‘

I have given you the example of Rajeev not to compare you with anyone because no two actors can ever be compared.... but because we want you to be extremely successful 

There is still a scope of improvement for Rajeev  too ...which he ll do because we have noticed his choices of appearances like very latest programme on DoorDarshan " Namami Gange' and interaction with his fans at 'Firework' .

Gurmeet Do take some interesting project. 

Your Fans like to see you on screen ...either Bollywood {With strong Story Line} or OTT or TV  Whatever you like and prefer.

Try to promote yourself through National TV channels and not through channels running on YouTube. Just my perception. On National channels your one appearance will be worth noticed and  remarkable.

And if you want to design and shape  your career as a dancer then also its   fine ...but then you need to work bit harder as there are  too many of better  dancing talents around in this industry. After watching your live performance at New Year eve ..My penny suggestion is please don't adopt such casual approach towards your carreer. Do come with some other good dancing partners.Select your songs wisely and pls do try some other Choreographer,your stylist,your hairstylist too.Please create your own original style and make the mark like Hrithik made years ago and now Tiger Shroff is emerging as a dancing star.

Hopefully  you  have noticed the way your fans responded today and always in your tweets and your posts at insta etc  with starry eyes ,Kisses, broken Hearts and Hearts  Love you etc etc emoticons.😊 

Please Do not tag yourself  and relate yourself  with Vishesh Films  and  E***** Hashmi like stuff. They are easily forgettable.I hope you will understand what I am trying to say.

You deserve much much respectable and adorable place in your fans heart. 

Wish you all good luck for  year  ahead.

Stay blessed always.

I would like if any of the ardent Fan follower of Gurmeet can forward this message to him.

I don't have his address or phone so please if anyone can do the needful. 

It is  Imp.for his career and for you too ...His Loving Fans

If anyone wants to add anything more ...They are most welcome.

Sim.

Edited by sim38 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I used to be a die hard fan of gurmeet I still don't love anyother actor than him. I was a little upset when he said goodbye to Tv but was with him when he decided to work on Bollywood. I always supported him in his every single project but I didn't like his selection of movies. I always wanted to see guru in a movie in which he can show his real talent like acting, dancing, action etc. Later I stopped following him for years and said goodbye to social media. When I leant that gurus music video has launched I got over excited and immediately opened YT and after watching song video what I realized that my love for him is never going to be changed. 

You can send this post to gurmeet in twitter, and there's many ways to send your msg to your fav actor. Ask gurmeets fans who are in twitter can help you how to send your msg to him. India-forum used to be a bridge between fans and actor. I don't know if they can send this msg to gurmeet if you post this msg to IF address. 

sim38 thumbnail

If you follow Gurmeet on Twitter you can do this favour. Please

..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sim38

If you follow Gurmeet on Twitter you can do this favour. Please

I saw the post in Geet forum. That forum is the best place to send any msg to GC as there are many fans who are active on Twitter as well. 

I am pretty sure this msg will reach where it should be, sooner or later. 

sim38 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..GurmiT..

I saw the post in Geet forum. That forum is the best place to send any msg to GC as there are many fans who are active on Twitter as well. 

I am pretty sure this msg will reach where it should be, sooner or later. 

Thankyou.

Let's hope for the best for everyone.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘