Is sana shukla wife the way she is calling shukla to bedroom - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

It is disgusting how they shown these 2 she is calling shukla to come to her captain room to sleep with her disgusting and people love shukla and sana .. shows how our society has degraded in values 

Yes, She was behaving like a wife but was not degrading any so called "values".Grow up!! 

No no they are just "Friends" πŸ˜³πŸ€’

Yup they indeed sounded like hubby wife. 

It was cute. I dont know how its is degrading values πŸ˜†

Shows this on a tv goo fast forward when these 2 comes . You go and rent adult movies that what people like I want instead making a national tv an adult movie 

Why is it degrading ?? 

R we so small minded ?? 

They r friends and they r free to do anything unless it’s vulgar! 

She was askinh him to get into their fight - she thought Sid was getting into their fight so she was taking away 

Originally posted by Shrumunj

Why is it degrading ?? 

R we so small minded ?? 

They r friends and they r free to do anything unless it’s vulgar! 

She was askinh him to get into their fight - she thought Sid was getting into their fight so she was taking away 

I hv no issues wid whatever relationship status Sidnaaz have or are claiming to hv but pls stop calling them frnds. They are consenting adults and are free to do whatever they like.

she was asking him to not to indulge in fights of other people n sleep.. whats wrong in that.. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

I hv no issues wid whatever relationship status Sidnaaz have or are claiming to hv but pls stop calling them frnds. They are consenting adults and are free to do whatever they like.

They r adults and chose not to give their relationship a name or tag .. they both enjoy each others company. Sana brings out the chik in Sid - I realized Sid is so much fun and witty after she started being with him ! 

There r a lot people shipping them n waiting for confession. 

This season will b remembered for Sidnaaz - mark my words 

Originally posted by Shrumunj

They r adults and chose not to give their relationship a name or tag .. they both enjoy each others company. Sana brings out the chik in Sid - I realized Sid is so much fun and witty after she started being with him ! 

There r a lot people shipping them n waiting for confession. 

This season will b remembered for Sidnaaz - mark my words 

I never said people aren't shipping dem.

This season will be remembered for a lot of things.....Sidnaaz might be one of them.

And you might be speaking for a majority here but that doesn't mean all of us will remember the season for dt. That's a lot of us who don't like Sidnaaz or enjoy their scenes.