Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Meenakshi Rajvansh strikes again- KuKu OS

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys, since we are not getting any Kukulicious scenes. I thought of writing a OS on them. 

Meenakshi Rajvansh strikes again- KuKu OS

“Kuhu…..KUuuHUU, neeche aa?”Varsha yelled for her daughter, who rushed downstairs.

“OMG Ma kya hua? Kyun chila rahe ho aap” Kuhu asked as she tried to catch her breath. “Yeh kya hai?” Varsha handed a couple papers to Kuhu.

I Kunal Rajvansh, would like to proceed to divorce my spouse, Kuhu Maheshwari Rajvansh. Despite having served the 3 months’ notice period, we have decided to separate mutually. Kuhu paused.

She looked up to find her mom staring at her disbelieve and the rest of the Maheshwari family surrounded them. Mishti grabbed the papers from Kuhu’s hand who had become numb and started reading it aloud.

“yeh sab kya hai, Kuhu, Kunal ne tujhe divorce notice bheja, aisa kya hogaya?” Varsha asked, Kuhu looked at her mom, she looked so worried, how could Kunal do this, how could he send her the divorce papers toher house. He promised her that they would tell everything to the family together. How could he be so insensitive.

“Kuhu” Varsha shook her daughter, pulling Kuhu out of her thoughts. “Mujhe jaana hai” Kuhu whispered.

“Kahan?” Varsha asked. Kuhu grabbed the papers from Mishti and started walking towards the door.

“Kuhu beta kahan jaa rahi hai, humse baat toh kar” BP said as he tried to hold her back.

“BP, please main aap sabko baad mein batungi, abhi I need to go”. Kuhu tried to get into her car when Nishant blocked her.

“Tu akeli kahin nahi jayegi”. Nishant said firmly, trying to keep his anger in check. “Nanchak please” Kuhu said as she fought the tears that threatened to roll down her eyes.

“KUHU, I am going” Nishant repeated firmly. Kuhu shook her head and sat on the passenger side. They drove in silence to the Rajvansh house.

“Nanchak, please aap andar nahi aayenge”. Kuhu requested him, as she stepped out of the card. “I want to do this alone, I need to dothis alone”. Kuhu said, Nishant contemplated but nodded. He knew this Kuhu was different and now he understood why his always chirpy bubbly sibling’s eyes expressed sadness at times. He wanted to go in with her grab Kunal teach him a thing or two with his fists.

~Kunal…..KUNAL!” Kuhu yelled as she entered the Rajvansh house. Mami walked towards her. “Arre kuhu teacher tum aagayi” She said hugging Kuhu lovingly.

“Mami, Kunal kahan hai” Kuhu asked. “Upar”.

“Kunal” Kuhu yelled again, this time Abir came out. “Bro what’s wrong” Abir asked as he saw Kuhu’s angry face. Before Kuhu could say anything, Kunal came down the stairs.

“Kuhu, kya hua?” He asked, he gave one look at Kuhu and become worried, she had tears in her eyes. He walked towards her concerned.

“Kuhu, bolo kya hua?” He tried to hold her by the shoulder, but she moved back. She smashed the papers she was holding towards his chest. 

“YEH HUA, what the hell Kunal Rajvansh, tum apne aap ko samjte kya ho, jo tumahra dil karta hai wahi karte ho, dusre ki feelings ke tumhe koi parwa nahi hai especially meri” Kuhu yelled, kunal was shocked, he had never seen Kuhu this upset. He looked at the papers she had shoved in his chest, and read them.

“Kuhu maine yeh…” Kunal was out of words, he couldn’t comprehend what was happening.

“Tum Kunal tum, it’s always about you na, tumhe Abir bhai ko Mishti se dur karna that oh mere saath pyar ka natak kiya, shaadi ki, jabyeh plan faily hogaya toh tumne mujhe divorce dene ka plan kiya. You know what pichele kuch dino mein mujhe laga ki shayad shayad you are not that selfish.Likin aaj mujhe realize hogaya ki tum sach mein ek heartless, selfcentered insaan ho”

Kuhu continued, “yaad hai jab tumhe laga ki maine Mami kosab sach bata diya, toh tum kitne upset huye the, likin ab tumne kya kiya, yeh divorce papers tumne mere ghar bhej diye, yeh bhi nahi socha ki, meri family ko kaisa lagega” She wiped the tears that had started rolling down her eyes, “Tumhe divorce chahiye na, fine” She grabbed the papers out of his hand, grabbed thepen from the table and signed the papers and shoved them back into his hand. He stood their number, not knowing what to do or what to say, all he could feel was emptiness.

“Yeh lo, I am sorry ki maine zabardasti tumhe 3 mahine iss rishte mein rakha, mujhe shaadi waali raat hi waapis chale jaana chahiye tha, and thank you mujhe meri fairtale se bahar lane ke liye, yeh yakeen dilaane ke liye, ki pyar sirf kitaabo aur filmo hota real life mein nahi! I hate you Kunal Rajvansh”. Saying that she pushed him aside and ran upstairs to grab her belongings.

Kunal looked at the paper, where Kuhu had signed. He could feel every member of his family watching him. He could feel Abir moving towards him, but he didn’t want to answer anyone right now. He turned to go towards  his room, when he saw Meenakshi Rajvansh watching this drama unfold and he knew in that moment that Mrs. Meenakshi Rajvansh had struck again and this time the target wasn’t just his bro and Mishti, but he and Kuhu as well. In that moment he felt disgusted with himself,how could he have been so naïve to fall for this cunning woman’s words, how could he be so blindsided by his love for this woman, that he hurt Abir separated him from Mishti, deceived Kuhu the two people who had showered him with love. 

Please leave your comments/Reviews. 

❤️Ria

Edited by lopli - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for this!! Loved it!!

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome 👌 . But can you please continue ?

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bubblesort

Awesome 👌 . But can you please continue ?

Hi, this was only meant to be a one shot. But I do have another SS similar to this OS called Its Over, if you would like to read.

iamthat2019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's was very nice. For once can someone write something whereby Meenakshi is humiliated by her own family and they walk out on her. She deserves this 

Anonymous_87 thumbnail

Nyc

Plz update ur its over

And realisations

Anonymous_87 thumbnail

If u want to continue this os 

Plz make it three shots story