Why is the forum practically dead?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I have like plathora of doubts , ideas and so much discussion to do but nobody comes here? 

Is there any chatclub or anything or any other place for episode discussions? because except for two three people , I don't see anyone interacting at all?

Don't take me wrong I am just curious and pretty new to the show and hence was quite excited ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

I have like plathora of doubts , ideas and so much discussion to do but nobody comes here? 

Is there any chatclub or anything or any other place for episode discussions? because except for two three people , I don't see anyone interacting at all?

Don't take me wrong I am just curious and pretty new to the show and hence was quite excited ðŸ˜Š

hmmmm cuz no one is intersted in discussing prithvi n sharleen and preeran fights every time thats why not much activity there is nothing interesting in it so people got bore n left the forum i m following this from the first episode so i just came after a year n that CC is still not finished yet so you can see .... i just enjoy waching it online but discuss karne ko kuch hai hi nahi lol 

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

Currently there is one open CC  but I haven't found any DT since the time I came here.. (maybe be around 2 months) 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5141014

But not many are active. only 4 to 5 people will be there. The rest active people are the ones who comments on most of the other posts. So I think it doesn't matter to have a CC or DT to discuss your ideas. Even I had the same thought when I came here, all gives the same excuse that they don't like how the show is going. So most of them dropped watching them. If you really want a DT to be opened, we should first search for the incomplete DT thread, if its there we should be using that, otherwise should seek mods permission to create another one.

Originally posted by Mahaali2905

hmmmm cuz no one is intersted in discussing prithvi n sharleen and preeran fights every time thats why not much activity there is nothing interesting in it so people got bore n left the forum i m following this from the first episode so i just came after a year n that CC is still not finished yet so you can see .... i just enjoy waching it online but discuss karne ko kuch hai hi nahi lol 

The currently opened CC is only this forum's 10th thread. So we should how its pace must be. 

Yea at a point it was only Prithyn to talk about, even i stopped watching the show at point and restarted with Karan Preeta Wedding. Although I used to watch the show I could never really visit the forum and participate in any of the discussions before. But now when I have the time, forum is so dead. ðŸ˜’

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

The currently opened CC is only this forum's 10th thread. So we should how its pace must be. 

Yea at a point it was only Prithyn to talk about, even i stopped watching the show at point and restarted with Karan Preeta Wedding. Although I used to watch the show I could never really visit the forum and participate in any of the discussions before. But now when I have the time, forum is so dead. ðŸ˜’

yeah exactly  tbh this forum is from the start not that much active but now its completly dead though 

even I chat very less here but read all topics discussions...

I agree we all should regularly discuss... story is going well according to me..

Originally posted by jaanulovejaanam

even I chat very less here but read all topics discussions...

I agree we all should regularly discuss... story is going well according to me..

yeah now its main focus is on preeran track so its going very well

I guess at some point people got frustrated. Now it's more active than what it used to be a few months ago. Like six seven months ago, literally there were no discussions. Now I see some activity. 

you are right.earlier the forum was dead.but now there is more discussion.but earlier there were many ffs.but no ffs have disappeared 

Originally posted by Antara123

I guess at some point people got frustrated. Now it's more active than what it used to be a few months ago. Like six seven months ago, literally there were no discussions. Now I see some activity. 

I watch the show maybe once a month. Same story. Sherlyn and Prithvi still manipulating people. Sherlyn still pregnant. Bua ji still taunting. Boys have not guts.