Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Improvement of Shivin Interviews atmosphere-

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣What on earth has happened Shivin Interviews have improved?

Do you think the higher ups were like momo please stop looking like we are forcing you to do these interviews

BUT then i saw something that just made me cringe

Momo called shivi beta🤣🤢

like i know there is an age difference but ew🤣🤢

like is this revenge for forcing him to smile through all of them 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can u give me the link of ur mentioned segment??   

He tease her a lot...even few days ago he makes fun of monoj vaiaa...who looks after shivi in set...may be he is jealous of monoj vai   

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jannatsara

Can u give me the link of ur mentioned segment??   

He tease her a lot...even few days ago he makes fun of monoj vaiaa...who looks after shivi in set...may be he is jealous of monoj vai   

in that same interview he calls her beta

i dont think he is jealous of her bhai who carries all her spot boy🤣that thoughts even more cringe than the beta thing

jannatsara thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

in that same interview he calls her beta

i dont think he is jealous of her bhai who carries all her spot boy🤣that thoughts even more cringe than the beta thing

hihi..sometimes he becomes like that... & sometimes becomes so cold towards shivi as if they do not have friendly relationship  

Kaira_123 thumbnail

They are anything but uncomfortable in each other's presence nor are they forced to act the way they have been lately. 

Even I was skeptical of their equation during the separation phase but I have realized that Mohsin is a method actor who usually acts the way his character does. 

As for him calling her beta, he was clearly pulling her leg and didn't use it in the literal sense. 

If anyone has qualms about his attitude towards Shivangi, go through his stories from 1st January.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Kaira_123

They are anything but uncomfortable in each other's presence nor are they forced to act the way they have been lately. 

Even I was skeptical of their equation during the separation phase but I have realized that Mohsin is a method actor who usually acts the way his character does. 

As for him calling her beta, he was clearly pulling her leg and didn't use it in the literal sense. 

If anyone has qualms about his attitude towards Shivangi, go through his stories from 1st January.

Totally agree with you.

zarin1636 thumbnail

Can SBD, SBS, ask Mohsin or shivanghi, they are very talented , and done great work, plz ask them why the are supporting Vedika track.

plz request them to ask to stop Vedika track, and kaira milan plz, we want kaira charm back.