Shukla wants his friends to support blindly

Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know whether he is a good friend or not, I want to judge him as a contestant in BB13. I think, he wants his friends to support him blindly. Firstly, when he was with Asim, Arti and Shehnaaz, he rarely shouted on her because she supported him blindly. Arti and Asim corrected him many a times but he couldn't take that, like he didn't like Arti talking to others. He gave Sana example of Mahira once that she supports Paras blindly and Sana should do the same. 

So, his problem is that he wants friends who support him always no matter what whether he is wrong or right. 

But I would want friends who correct me from time to time. 

That's my opinion .

i have said this thing time and again that he doesn't need friends,he just needs naukars who can do his Ji Hazoori all the time 

Edited by TC_FA - 4 years ago

Shukla doesn't want friends. He wants slaves/ doormats. The way he yells at sana is so pathetic. 

And that's exactly one of the reasons I don't like him!

He freaking wants to boss over everyone..its like..it's me or no one! Sick mentality ðŸ¤ª 

Edited by IFrozenl - 4 years ago

I find Shukla very dominating

I will never want such a friend

Especially when he gets annoyed when I correct his mistake

Yess all naukars isliye ab paras se ban rahi hai as he joined the jii huzuri grp too

Originally posted by randomfancrics

I find Shukla very dominating

I will never want such a friend

Especially when he gets annoyed when I correct his mistake

Right ,Right ,bolega vibrate hoke ðŸ˜† when someone corrects him

I still remember that line aaj tak toh chup karke sun raha tha for asim during that mandap task, abey woh kya tumhara naukar ?

Sid is regretting not connecting with mahira since the beginning, she was the perfect doormat for him. He is realizing sana has a mind of her own and can flip anytime if triggered.

Poor arthi....she was insulted again yesterday

Arthi is the worst contestant,more than that she is the worst female i have ever seen.kuch tho self respect rakho.what example they are setting in national TV.she and sana are going to face lot of critisism outside in their future if they are like what is showing on tv.