Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Pari's in Mumbai; merely a coincidence or a chance to bash?

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Has Pari actually found someone else or is it possible she moved to Mumbai to be away from Yogi? Or both? 

I think the latter was the main reason, so moved to Mumbai, resides in Mumbai and then she has possibly found a partner when she moved to Mumbai. Imagine its Anirudh.😲

Also is it possible the writer simply wants to bash its own character, like each episodes just brings further torment to Pari. She is always on the recieving end of the conflict. The writer isn't as great as we all thought, writing the story to suit his agenda regardless of how non-sensical it can be. I don't know if you guys have seen the latest comments made by the writer to a fan. Its just another nail in the coffin at this point. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Happy New year 🎉🤗

Well coming back to our IIM well Pari is in Mumbai is a twist they needed for story to move on from boring Yogi Gunjan story coz even writer knows no one interested in Gunjan ....Well I think Pari yet to find someone she may find someone in Delhi only infront of yogi....

Aniruddh definitely not coming back ...he was not that impressive now story need another male actor who can light up the story who can bring that charm which was missing ....

Yes I m sure Yogi and his Selfish family going to take advantage of Pari and thn insult her may be thn New entry will come to answer them back with bang....

Pari is practical and strong girl but in Yogi's love she lost herself somewhere and she need to find herself and stand strong infront of yogi and his family...

Bablu and Surjit are much much much better thn selfish Yogi....they atleast remember her and worried for Pari but Yogi 😠😠 he is madly in love with Gunjan now .....he is behaving like Despo 

Sorry for using ths word but Monday epi was worst .....Yogi disappointed me and he is selfish 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: diya_snow

Hey Happy New year 🎉🤗

Well coming back to our IIM well Pari is in Mumbai is a twist they needed for story to move on from boring Yogi Gunjan story coz even writer knows no one interested in Gunjan ....Well I think Pari yet to find someone she may find someone in Delhi only infront of yogi....

Aniruddh definitely not coming back ...he was not that impressive now story need another male actor who can light up the story who can bring that charm which was missing ....

Yes I m sure Yogi and his Selfish family going to take advantage of Pari and thn insult her may be thn New entry will come to answer them back with bang....

Pari is practical and strong girl but in Yogi's love she lost herself somewhere and she need to find herself and stand strong infront of yogi and his family...

Bablu and Surjit are much much much better thn selfish Yogi....they atleast remember her and worried for Pari but Yogi 😠😠 he is madly in love with Gunjan now .....he is behaving like Despo 

Sorry for using ths word but Monday epi was worst .....Yogi disappointed me and he is selfish 

Happy New Year to you too! 

Pari being in Mumbai was most certainly a twist that everyone saw coming once they mentioned Doctor. 

I'm actually not certain about Pari finding herself another person. She was staying at the hospital alone and I think it was her current residence. Which is just depressing. 

For the shrivastavs, this episode showed they were aware of their actions hurting Pari. They regret what they've done but now Yogi has settled with Gunjan. So it is what it is. Atleast they have acknowledged their wrong doings. Especially Prakash. 

One thing is clear though, whilst Yogi loves Gunjan he still loves Pari and vice versa. The feelings are still there, and its possible that Gunjan will no longer be able to tolerate it and she'll tell them to patch up. As she will now witness how much Yogi loves Pari still, as he hasn't forgotten her like he did with Gunjan.

I wouldn't say Yogi is selfish, for accepting his current fate. Same for the family. They've merely had to accept fate due to Prakash's promise and Yogi's decision made in anger. If there is anyone to be angry with its the writer, the story should've stayed as YoRi but he wanted to do all this. Even if he still ends it with YoRi, there is the child that complicates so much. So don't blame the characters but the writer. For making Yogi be selfish and come across as a playboy. For making the Shrivastavs come across as a selfish family. For making Gunjan forget that YoRi existed or have an inkling about it. 

For the sake of the plot he has twisted his characters to his liking. 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Mr-YK

Happy New Year to you too! 

Pari being in Mumbai was most certainly a twist that everyone saw coming once they mentioned Doctor. 

I'm actually not certain about Pari finding herself another person. She was staying at the hospital alone and I think it was her current residence. Which is just depressing. 

For the shrivastavs, this episode showed they were aware of their actions hurting Pari. They regret what they've done but now Yogi has settled with Gunjan. So it is what it is. Atleast they have acknowledged their wrong doings. Especially Prakash. 

One thing is clear though, whilst Yogi loves Gunjan he still loves Pari and vice versa. The feelings are still there, and its possible that Gunjan will no longer be able to tolerate it and she'll tell them to patch up. As she will now witness how much Yogi loves Pari still, as he hasn't forgotten her like he did with Gunjan.

I wouldn't say Yogi is selfish, for accepting his current fate. Same for the family. They've merely had to accept fate due to Prakash's promise and Yogi's decision made in anger. If there is anyone to be angry with its the writer, the story should've stayed as YoRi but he wanted to do all this. Even if he still ends it with YoRi, there is the child that complicates so much. So don't blame the characters but the writer. For making Yogi be selfish and come across as a playboy. For making the Shrivastavs come across as a selfish family. For making Gunjan forget that YoRi existed or have an inkling about it. 

For the sake of the plot he has twisted his characters to his liking. 

I m not watching IIM just read updates so no idea about Yogi's family feeling guilty and all...

Gunjan I better not comment coz she is busy in taking sympathy and putting sad expressions on her face ...

Yogi is butchered ...yes here writer went wrong or may be he got less time or may be writer has his fav Gunjan so he want to write for her only....

Show ending in two months so I don't think yori happening it's going to be Yogi Gunjan only....Pari may turn negative and at end realize her mistake and leave Yogi forever and Happy end with yogi gunjan and child....

Or may be Gunjan die during delivery and Yogi goes in depression and Pari thr to take care of Yogi's child....ok I sound so typical 🤔🤔🤦🤦

Well I m not watching IIM so any particular scene which says Yogi still love Pari ?