Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

31st December 2019 Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Ambar says threatening me? His sis-in-law says only warning that this bitterness could lead you to lose the one thing keeping you alive. Will Nia forgive you when she finds out the truth. Ambar throws her luggage and her out. 

Randeep is at Ambar office and inspecting files and shocked about losses. He says need to counsel him. The assistant says he doesn't accept our views. Randeep says with time we need to change. He remembers Nias words how not all are willing to change. Randeep takes Ambars residential address and goes to visit him. 

He calls out to Ambar who takes his bike and drives off. He remembers all the development and meets with an accident. 

Nia is discussing with team when she gets call from her boss. He praises her achievements. She gets call from Ambars number. It's Guneet. She says Ambar met with an accident. Nia is shocked. Guneet takes Ambar to hospital. Guneet informs Ghanshyam. Nurse asks who is patients relative? Need to fill a form. Guneet says she is and fills form. 

Ambar is getting operated as Nia is in distress. Guneet waits outside the OT. Nia reaches India and informs Kabir. She is stressed and scolds driver for taking to wrong location. Kabir asks her to reach hospital as he is reaching too. Nia reaches there. Ghanshyam and Upadhyay say Ambar is in ICU. Nia meets Guneet and goes inside to meet Ambar. 

Part 2

Nia recollects her fights with Ambar regarding going to USA. She touches his hand and welps. She says am sorry, I left you alone. Nurse asks her to leave. 

Part 3

Nia comes out of ICU in tears and Guneet reassures her. She makes Nia sit and offers to get water. Nia asks Guneet how did accident happen? Guneet tries to avert. Nia insists. Your hiding something. Doctor Pandey comes and Nia asks status. He says luckily saved. He says told you Guneet. Nia request to let her stay with Ambar. Guneet goes to get coffee. Nia senses something is wrong. 

Precap-- Nia says Ambar must be tense. He never drives over 40km/hr. Guneet is tense. Nia asks what she is hiding? 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I like this serial but I don't understand how come Nia reached that fast? I'm in Canada and if we take direct flight it's minimum 16 hours how come she reach that fast? ðŸ¤“