Kundali Bhagya

Kundali Bhagya CC #10 ~ VaiRiti Ka Adda! - Page 84

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: White-Lilac

Mere kaam ka ho ke bhi mere kaam ka nahi hai 🤣

Vampires wala ho sakta hai but I'm not interested in watching it 🤣 Pkyek 2 thodi hi hai aur agar hai bhi to jiske karan pasand hai wo thodi hi na honge 🤣

Vivian took sanyas after shakti or what🤣he should get some uske looks ke hisab ke projects😎🤣

Sukriti ka I saw some IVF pregnency show is coming🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atript_aatma thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: White-Lilac

Haan 🤣 Mai to kabhi kabhi bhool bhi jaati hu ki reply dena hai yaha 🤣

Pata nahi kaise utna spam kar lete the hum log 🤣 Ab to koshish karne pe bhi 100 posts in a day nahi hone wala hai 🤣 Sizzlerz banke maine to jaise sanyas hi le liya hai spamming se 🤣

Hum dono hi hai bas celebration ke liye 🤣 Agar kabhi promote hue to yahi party kar lenge dono 🤣

Wahi fir sochna padta hai aisi baseless baat ko aage kaise badhaya jaye🤣🤣

Tab alag hi jazba tha spam karne ka🤣 itna ki IF ko rokna padta tha🤣 bas kar de🤣

Promote hone me abhi 25-30 saal ka waqt hai🤣ya fir retirement ke baad🤣 aunty wala serials dekhenge🤣 aur uske forums pe 18+ FFs likhenge🤣🤣

Maza hi maza🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi guys,

I was new to Kundali bhagya forum... I discovered the show post lockdown and watched all the episodes in one go... mostly fast forwarding all sherlyn kareena prithvi mahira sarla crap... I was so frustrated the way story took turn post first marriage and irritated like hell after second marriage and reception track...in order to find out is it only me or someone else also thinks Karan Luthra is worst character... I came across IF and thread The toxic case of Karan Luthra... needless to say I stalked the forum and decides to join just to vent out my frustration over wasting my time and watching this drag fest....then I went through all the ATs and I must say I really enjoyed all of your conversations till you guys left after 10 ATs... especially oxo, angrita, niraj, mages aka leela...hritika, mana... so just thought of dropping by and say Hi in your CC....

sorry for the long post .... just want to say your conversations and comments over the show in AT were more hilarious then the show actually is.... 

❤️

Atript_aatma thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nikkiGarg

Hi guys,

I was new to Kundali bhagya forum... I discovered the show post lockdown and watched all the episodes in one go... mostly fast forwarding all sherlyn kareena prithvi mahira sarla crap... I was so frustrated the way story took turn post first marriage and irritated like hell after second marriage and reception track...in order to find out is it only me or someone else also thinks Karan Luthra is worst character... I came across IF and thread The toxic case of Karan Luthra... needless to say I stalked the forum and decides to join just to vent out my frustration over wasting my time and watching this drag fest....then I went through all the ATs and I must say I really enjoyed all of your conversations till you guys left after 10 ATs... especially oxo, angrita, niraj, mages aka leela...hritika, mana... so just thought of dropping by and say Hi in your CC....

sorry for the long post .... just want to say your conversations and comments over the show in AT were more hilarious then the show actually is.... 

❤️

Hey!🤗

I am no more the person to welcome you to the forum😆 but this post of yours😭 thanks❤️

I noticed you liked a post of mine describing my biology teacher🤣

We have done every possible thing here🤣 I felt sorry for those jo stalk kar ke padhte honge😆 but glad it entertained you.😃

Everyone else has left now😔

And yes though we claim the CC is ours🤣 par aisa nahi hai😆

Aapke long post ka jawab long post!🤗

Muskanika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But VaiRiti abhi bhi yahan hai.  Silver lining! Wow . Aapko main 2 saal pehle se yaad hoon? Great stalker . Immature . Aur sabko nicknames dene vali ladki. Maine abhi purani CCs kholke apne msgs padhe and ..... maine aapke yha ke msgs bhi obviously stalk kre. But do you remember me??  

2 saal ke baad IF khola hai aur main iss show ke baare mein to bhool hi gyi thi.  But yha ke logo ko nhi bhooli.  Sab chale gye? Neeraj bhaiya? Simsim di? Senior? Sab? 😒

Muskanika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Motu- Patlu 🤗Here's a hug agar main aapko abhi bhi yaad hoon.  

Ashi di bhi chali gyi? Aur Psy di?