KiyaMifa and SimsimSimara in action together

Posted: 4 years ago

If I have not missed it, we never got to see Aman and Roshni in action together. All scenes so far have either one of the two helpless and the other one being the savior.

Wouldn't it be interesting if we get to see both in action together.

We could had this chance if they didn't auto vanish RJ 😡

Edited by MahirBela3Love - 4 years ago

Oh yess! 😍 Maybe on TBR hopefully? Well once roshni gets out of the jinn control that isπŸ˜†

N lol auto vanish RJ πŸ˜† what happened to her really? Bechari sacrificed her life for SJ? πŸ˜’

I think TBR par aisa kuch hoga 

Even I so so want something like this❀️

They will work together. Hopefully we get some good episodes coming soon with a lot of drama going forward. 

Originally posted by -Obsessed-

Oh yess! 😍 Maybe on TBR hopefully? Well once roshni gets out of the jinn control that isπŸ˜†

N lol auto vanish RJ πŸ˜† what happened to her really? Bechari sacrificed her life for SJ? πŸ˜’

TBR teaser doesn't seem like this. Aman looks helpless and baazigar is once again killed.

Well RJ may come again as even mortals get back from dead easily in it. Plus Kabeer told now that there are numerous SJ... Every SJ must be having several RJs too πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

I think TBR par aisa kuch hoga 

Even I so so want something like this❀️

TBR k teaser se to nahi lagta. Enough of misunderstandings and separation drama now. They should now get real challenges and join forces to fight back soon

Originally posted by MahirBela3Love

TBR k teaser se to nahi lagta. Enough of misunderstandings and separatiom drama now. They should now get real challenges and join forces to fight back soon

Yeah true. I dont think there will be separations now. We've got enough πŸ˜†

Originally posted by salmagurl21

They will work together. Hopefully we get some good episodes coming soon with a lot of drama going forward. 

Hope they keep the original story intact and don't bring any 'only Kabeer' related track.

Sometimes it seems Kabeer may also join RoShan side.. and sometimes I get confuse.. Is Kabeer SJ itself or possessed by SJ or what.

Magical Love story+both using their powers defeating evils/dushmans and emerging out as winners β€οΈ

Originally posted by MahirBela3Love

TBR teaser doesn't seem like this. Aman looks helpless and baazigar is once again killed.

Well RJ may come again as even mortals get back from dead easily in it. Plus Kabeer told now that there are numerous SJ... Every SJ must be having several RJs too πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe after they realize parveen's real intentions i guess πŸ€” there can be a fight back after that. Hoping for something really. Also some real romantic moments between Roshan bfr any more raats n MUs πŸ˜’

N when did kabeer say that? About numerous SJs?! Did i miss something? Which epi tho?