Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Fan Threatens Shah Rukh Khan to Cut his P*#@S if he Doesn't

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Fan Threatens Shah Rukh Khan to Cut his P*#@S if he Doesn't Announce a Film

Shah Rukh Khan has been staying low-key in terms of movies and it seems this hasn't gone down well with one of his crazy fan who has threatened to...

December 30, 2019 8:37 AM

Shah Rukh Khan has been staying away from the filmdom for quiet sometime now. The Superstar was last seen in Aanand L Rai's 2018 film, Zero with Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif but the film didn't are well at the box office and since then he hasn't signed any film yet.

Zero hasn't been the only reason King Khan has restricted himself from taking up new projects, before this outing, it was Jab Harry Met Sejal that too dunked and failed to win audiences' heart. However, SRK has been reading scripts and this time more wisely as he does not wish to hurry into things and later regret them.

There have been reports of Shah Rukh doing an Atlee movie or a movie with Rajkumar Hirani but he hasn't given a confirmation about it yet.

Recently, on his 54th birthday i.e on 2nd November 2019, SRK had said that he will soon announce his project and since then fans have been eagerly waiting to see him on the big screen. But it seems SRKians have lost their patience now and have started trending, #WeWantAnnouncementSRK on Twitter. 

Some fans have gone to the extent of threatening the Baadshah of Bollywood and have given an ultimatum that if SRK does not announce his next by January 1st 2020 then they will commit suicide. One user shocked everyone and went on to write that he will cut his penis is SRK does not announce his film.

One of the users wrote,"#WeWantAnnouncementSRK I'm waiting aur kabtak wait karauge sir Twitter choddunaga agar announce nai kia toh @iamsrk", while some tweeted, "Khan saab enough is enough i have not seen any movie since Zero coz there is no excitement with you not around come on now you have to give us some good news either YRF DHOOM or ATLEEE KUMARS NEXT Please you are the charm of the industry #WeWantAnnouncementSRK."

However, the big question still remains, what will SRK do? Will he announce his next project on 1st January 2020 or not? While we wait for SRK to react to this, lets check out some of the tweets that are going viral on social media.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

IKR...what an idiot....I wish Shahrukh would reply to him...ki jaa bhai kaat le...main nahi announce karoonga...🤣

KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kaise kaise log hain ðŸ¤£

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

As someone mentioned on main page comments section this fellow must be suffering from OCD,

What a shame, Shah also disgusted by such fans

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This happens after watching harry chach sejal bettiya , zero, kach Ra.one , crappy new year kind of movies. Insaan become insane. Bechare ka dimagi santulan chala gaya.

2 min ke attention ke liye aaj kal logo kuch bhi kar gujarne ko ready bethe hai bole to kuch bhi 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm more interested in knowing what the trolls commented under this fan's comment🤣

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Recently someone had mentioned that SRK fans are worst on twitter.... Aaj prove ho gaya ðŸ¤¢

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh Gosh!

After reading the title I thought this was some psycho threatening to cut off SRK‘s penis. ðŸ˜³

GumGum thumbnail

Fan ki pappu ya SRK ki?