New Promo - Is this the Real Ending of YoRi?

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Credits goes to it's uploader. So basically both Deb & Mudit shared this promo and fans of course bashing the writers and mentionning some KKHH track ending for them...What do you think? I personally think that Pari became a Puppet in this show just to attracts YoRi fans for TRP's. Writers keep teasing YoRi fans!  ðŸ˜­

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B6sQi0HFnRm/?igshid=1wt03j07h4rn1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Gunjan can die for all i care Pari deserves a better guy than Yogi

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Gunjan can die for all i care Pari deserves a better guy than Yogi

Yogi has been butchered though. He isn't the same character as he's being changed to suit the writer's plot. Had Yogi been shown heartbroken and finding it difficult to love Gunjan. Then it would make more sense. But seeing him all happy and jolly with Gunjan is unreal. Its a fact that In character Yogi with Pari is still the best couple of IIM. 

I can see why everyone hates the current OOC Yogi and doesn't want him with Pari. Though don't confuse the True Yogi to this Playboy Yogi. 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Credits goes to it's uploader. So basically both Deb & Mudit shared this promo and fans of course bashing the writers and mentionning some KKHH track ending for them...What do you think? I personally think that Pari became a Puppet in this show just to attracts YoRi fans for TRP's. Writers keep teasing YoRi fans!  ðŸ˜­

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B6sQi0HFnRm/?igshid=1wt03j07h4rn1

I don't know if I still want YoRi, based on the current story. The writer showed the undoing of all the memories of YoRi by playing them in reverse as though they'd never taken place. He wants us to accept the current disaster but I can't do just like I can't accept YoRi with OOC Yogi. 

There is no more hope left. Its Yogi's child and Pari has allegedly moved on with some other dude. Considering Pari is the only good character left as Yogi is OOC, then like the others I also want Pari to find herself a loving partner. She is the only character who deserves happiness. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I don't know if I still want YoRi, based on the current story. The writer showed the undoing of all the memories of YoRi by playing them in reverse as though they'd never taken place. He wants us to accept the current disaster but I can't do just like I can't accept YoRi with OOC Yogi. 

There is no more hope left. Its Yogi's child and Pari has allegedly moved on with some other dude. Considering Pari is the only good character left as Yogi is OOC, then like the others I also want Pari to find herself a loving partner. She is the only character who deserves happiness. 

Same here guys I want a good ending like in Yeh silsila S1 but there there was a leap...Mauli was confused with her feelings & kiss but realize that her true love is not her ex husband anymore the ML actually and she choses the 2nd ML after Leap. 

I don't want Pari to interfer in Srivastavas matter why do cv's torture her char? And yes a BIG NO for Pari to get back with OOC Yogi. She deserves the BEST! 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

How low this serial will go...ML Going here and there with 2 girls ..Atleast with Pari I can say he suits much much better than this gunjan..Gunjan is a headache only thinking about Yogi.Even Yogi's friends missing Pari because of her bubbliness.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The writer of the show is an idiot 

He has completely ruined the show so he can take his so called story and shove it

yoyo moving on just like that without a thot to his love for Pari is distasteful 

Hopefully the writer enjoys the show ...he will be the only one left watching ....

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Same here guys I want a good ending like in Yeh silsila S1 but there there was a leap...Mauli was confused with her feelings & kiss but realize that her true love is not her ex husband anymore the ML actually and she choses the 2nd ML after Leap. 

I don't want Pari to interfer in Srivastavas matter why do cv's torture her char? And yes a BIG NO for Pari to get back with OOC Yogi. She deserves the BEST! 

Agreed, Silsila S1 did it right by not going the KKHH route and making Mauli accept Kunal, because Kunal was not deserving of her! He never truly loved her and had zero regrets about breaking her heart and moving on with someone else. Nor was the selfish family that just wanted Mauli to raise Kunal's child and be his replacement wife worth her consideration. Similarly, Yogi is no longer deserving of Pari. He proved he never loved her in the first place. He is no better than a cheater. Simply taking pheras does not change true feelings so quickly. Shrivastavs also never cared for her as she did them. YoRi has better chemistry, as did MauNal in my opinion. But at some point you have to step back and look at it from a character perspective. Is this truly what they deserve? And the answer is a big fat no. Especially for someone like Pari who has been always been neglected and thought about last. She deserves to be someone's first choice. Kunal understood this, and if Yogi has the tiniest shred of shame left he will understand this as well.