Himanshi Khurana giving more content than many

Posted: 4 years ago

After eviction also they are talking about her in almost every episode and everyday on voot

Adhe logon ko dikhate nahi par Himanshi ka naam zaroor dikhate Hain

Also she is being targeted by people nahi hai wahan fir bhi and best thing is Bigg boss is still showing it...edit ho sakta tha easily

Do u think this is being done deliberately??

As far as I know aisa kabhi hua nahi ki ek evicted contestant ko itni importance 🀨🀨

Is she coming back ??

Kyunki remember last time sana said faltu about her and thode din baad entry Himanshi ki 

Is it done to create hype?? To not let Viewers forget her ?

Housemates can't seem to forget her πŸ˜†

Salman Khan made a reference to her captaincy and how they all boycotted it just to show the housemates their wrong doings

Originally posted by aparnauma

Housemates can't seem to forget her πŸ˜†

Salman Khan made a reference to her captaincy and how they all boycotted it just to show the housemates their wrong doings

Not just housemates audience can't forget her too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SM par it's only Himanshi πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Though I feel BB is doing it on purpose... Otherwise HMs taking her name or targeting her could easily be edited out

Yup,her name is getting mentioned daily in every episode.

Pata nahi Nalle Bigg Boss ko Kya problem hai🀬

I want to see AsiManshi reunion in Bigg Boss house 😭😭😭😭

Originally posted by TC_FA

Yup,her name is getting mentioned daily in every episode.

Pata nahi Nalle Bigg Boss ko Kya problem hai🀬

I want to see AsiManshi reunion in Bigg Boss house 😭😭😭😭

I feel she will come ❀️❀️

Waise bhi Devo isn't coming back and Himanshi is getting all the love and support

And her mention in every episode is just increasing my hopes

Wish to see her back soon πŸ€—πŸ€—

Waise bhi she took all the charm away with her πŸ₯Ί

I agree with you.... Although her stay was short but still she is the only evicted contestant till now who has left a massive impact.... 

As an already evicted contestant she is still now giving more content than abdullah arti, ramlaal, bagga, mahira,zariwala,and madhurima. ... 

I still feel her eviction was done on purpose to weaken asim... Otherwise asim was becoming unstoppable with himanshi by his side.... 

Originally posted by Nalayak-baccha

I agree with you.... Although her stay was short but still she is the only evicted contestant till now who has left a massive impact.... 

As an already evicted contestant she is still now giving more content than abdullah arti, ramlaal, bagga, mahira,zariwala,and madhurima. ... 

I still feel her eviction was done on purpose to weaken asim... Otherwise asim was becoming unstoppable with himanshi by his side.... 

Mujhe tho yaad bhi nahi koun evict huva Himanshi ke alawa.kitni hafte se koyi evict bhi nahi jo raha hai.himanshi ko mat lavo.asim is doing well without her.

Cough Imam Siddique cough πŸ˜³ Maybe this is your first time watching Bigg Boss. The only evicted contestant who had a huge impact that they had to Bring him back was Imam and he was kicked out by BB himself πŸ˜†

Himanshi was what mention once or twice and you think that’s an impact LOL apart from Asim fans IMO nobody even cares. Even Arhaan gave more content than her. Talk about Khayali pulao

Her eviction itself was very unfair

She said she will be getting married soon after bb..maybe she is busy with her wedding preparations..