Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She was a really good contestant because:

1. She was (or, appeared to be) genuine

2. She was a center of 'soft power,' which really lacks this season because more or less everyone is a loudmouth footage seeking insecure alpha wannabe in the house 

3. She was genuinely really good at controlling Asim when he went wrong, and her presence made him instantly feel like a big deal because of how much she valued him even though she resisted the love angle

4. She was super cute. TV show hai, woh bhee massy type ka, so this stuff is important

5. Her overall impact in a short time was huge, as described by the OP.

Personally, if they give us even a temporary (like a special guest) AsiManshi reunion, it will break the internet I'm sure. BB removed her at a very critical time when Asim fans were REALLLLLY warming up to her, and a return now would be an epic moment. 

PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

2. She was a center of 'soft power,' which really lacks this season because more or less everyone is a loudmouth footage seeking insecure alpha wannabe in the house 

3. She was genuinely really good at controlling Asim when he went wrong, and her presence made him instantly feel like a big deal because of how much she valued him even though she resisted the love angle

4. She was super cute. TV show hai, woh bhee massy type ka, so this stuff is important

Personally, if they give us even a temporary (like a special guest) AsiManshi reunion, it will break the internet I'm sure. BB removed her at a very critical time when Asim fans were REALLLLLY warming up to her, and a return now would be an epic moment. 

I loved her grace and the dignity with which she carried herself. She knew when to give in and when to be firm. She also seemed to be atleast a little compassionate. She was classy and the 'soft power' thing is such a rare quality these days. Hope her re-entry won't be somehow twisted to white wash Siddharth, if it happens.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

If she comes back now jariwala will go berserk like sana did on himanshi first entry

She talked a lot about himanshi after her exit

Edited by naaznin - 4 years ago
Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's possible they are only using her name and won't bring her back. I would love to see her again in the show. I am badly missing Asim's wholehearted smile.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Cough Imam Siddique cough 😳 Maybe this is your first time watching Bigg Boss. The only evicted contestant who had a huge impact that they had to Bring him back was Imam and he was kicked out by BB himself 😆

Himanshi was what mention once or twice and you think that’s an impact LOL apart from Asim fans IMO nobody even cares. Even Arhaan gave more content than her. Talk about Khayali pulao

And where did Salman gave reference of her captaincy 🤣 he was having fun aur aur karke..zariwala gave that reference n Sallu brushed that under carpet..God knows what Bigg boss is running here 😳 himanshi is forgotten now... 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Bring her back pleaseee. I might just start watching the show again!

AsiManshi ❤️

HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

Her comeback would be best part of the season actually 😌

And the reasons u've already mentioned

Most importantly ppl want to see such cute and sweet ppl amidst all this that's happening

That's the reason her journey is loved and ppl want to see her back

HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

Bring her back pleaseee. I might just start watching the show again!

AsiManshi ❤️

Same...I'll start watching it again too ❤️

Himanshi ❤️❤️ and AsiManshi ❤️