Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Kumkum Bhagya (10th September 2019 ) - Prachi Asks Ranbir To Stay Away From Rhea

1.Prachi telling Rhea that she saw something which she shouldn’t have seen, but saw accidently.

2. Prachi tells her that she is feeling bad for her as Ranbir rejected her. She says Ranbir is a flirt and casanova and is not right for you

3. Reha asks Prachi not to tell anyone. Prachi says she will not tell her. Dimpy and Shaina hear from outside.

4. Pragya comes out of hospital. Abhi reaches there and sees her.

5. Rhea praises Ranbir infront of Prachi 

6. Prachi thinks Rhea loves Ranbir and will take time to come out of this feeling.

7. Abhi Pragya flash back scene shown 

8. Prachi sees Ranbir and thinks to tell him to stay away from Rhea.

9. Ranbir saysto prachi that you are the first girl who stays away from me. He says I feel you act to be away from me, but wants to be near you. Prachi says if I get a permission to kill someone, then I will kill him. 

10. Prachi & ranbir had a fight 

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (11th September 2019 ) - Aryan Overhears Rhea

1. Meera coming to the storeroom and hearing Sahil threatening Pandit ji blackmailing him about his daughter’s life.

2. Pragya - Rishi & Sarita hospital scene 

3. One of the goons hit Meera and she faints. 

4. Reha's Friend is Reha is in love with Ranbir ? Reha lie to them regarding Ranbir .... & Aryan heard that 

5. Prachi think she  just need one proof to expose him, thinks to show proof to Rhea and goes inside the room, but falls down. Ranbir laughs and asks her to give her hand. He says same thing will happen with you, it is karma and says I saw you coming behind me. 

6. Prach says to ranbir that  I want to expose you infront of Rhea.

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (12th September 2019 ) - Abhi Saves Disha From Smugglers

1. Meera gains consciousness and frees herself. 

2. Meera calls police, but call is not attended.

3. Prachi comes out of washroom. Meera tells her about smugglers threat and plan. Prachi says we won’t let anything happen to them. 

4. Pandit ji is about to put the powder in the havan, when Meera comes there and asks Pandit ji to stop.

5. Meera  asks Prachi to put water in the havan. Prachi puts water in the fire. 

6. Goon hold  Prachi , but Ranbir pulls her towards him and saves her.

7. Sahil holds Rhea on knife point and threatens to kill her.

8. Aaliya takes the pot from the decoration and throws on Sahil. Sahil falls. Rhea gets saved.

9. Everyone start to beat goons 

10. Negi holds Disha at gun point. 

11. Abhi snatches gun and keeps in his mouth. He hits him and asks Disha to hold the gun. Police comes there and arrest them. Abhi says Ganapati Bappa Morya…while everyone says the same.

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (13th September 2019 ) - Dadi & Meera Pray for Abhigya Milan

1. Dadi prays to God and asks God to make Abhi and Pragya meet.

2. Beeji asks Ranbir to drop Prachi home. Ranbir says she gives so much lecture on driving and says he will not drop her. 

3. Prachi says you was on the call and saw me coming. He says jealous and says today I will make you feel something. 

4. He says only you are safe with me as I don’t get any feelings for you. He says you are of my age, is a girl and honestly, I want to like you, but can’t. 

5. Prachi thanks him and says I am not interested. He asks her to bring her bag and says they are going somewhere.

6. Rhea says  to her friend she doesn’t like ranbir and says he shall be with Prachi. 

7. Prachi - Ranbir had conversation cum fight in car 

8. after argument Prachi get down from car 

9. Ranbir starts the car and thinks he will never give her a lift. 

10. Beeji asks him to go and bring her, says if goon catches her.

11. anbir says Prachi made his head aching. Rhea looks at him. He recalls her words and says he will go and bring her

shonasandy thumbnail

KKB Maha episode was on 7th Sept 2019 with lots of dance performance with twist & turn 

shonasandy thumbnail

Next week Update on Next page 

shonasandy thumbnail

Week 38: Saturday, 14th September to Friday, 20th September 2019 

1. KUNDALI BHAGYA  8689
2.  YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI  8186
3. KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI  8176
4. THE KAPIL SHARMA SHOW  8068
5. KUMKUM BHAGYA  7603 ❤️

SR NO CHANEEL SHOW NAME TRP

1 ZEE KundaliBhagya  3.4

2 ZEE KumKumBhagya  3.2 ❤️
3 ZEE TujhSeHaiRaabta  2.2

4 ZEE GuddanTumseNaHoPayega  2

5 ZEE IshqSubhanAllah  1.3

6 ZEE YehTeriGalliyan  1

7 ZEE ManMohini  1

8 ZEE Haiwaan  1

9 ZEE HamariBahuSilk  0.8

10 ZEE DID  0.6

11 ZEE RajaaBeta  0.5

12 ZEE Aghori  0.5

13 ZEE DilliDarlings  0.2

Edited by shonasandy - 4 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (16 September 2019 ) - Prachi enjoy Rains 

1.  Prachi walking on the road and is upset on Ranbir. 

2. Two goons are sitting on side of road and follow her.

3. Prachi turns to them and tells that her mother super women & warn them to do not follow her  & Prachi run from there and sees Ranbir

4. Prachi gets happy and comes to him. He thinks why is she smiling and says here is no Ranbir. 

5. The goons come there. Prachi tells Ranbir  that they are teasing her. & Ranbir start laughing ... after that he tell the goons that she is his wife in bangla language 

6. Prachi asks if Ranbir  is also teasing her ????????

7. Ranbir says he lied that they are married to save her, so that they lose interest in her. 

8. Ranbir asks Prachi what kind of guys she likes? ???????

9. Prachi says she don’t like aggressive guys who plays football and hangs out with girls, and don’t like guys who looks like you. Ranbir says I don’t want to know, you are badmouthing about me.

10. Rhea calls him. Prachi asks him to talk to his girl friend. Ranbir walks a bit and talks to Rhea. 

11. The goons snatch Prachi’s purse and runs away. Ranbir asks them to take other stuff also. He asks Prachi to fight with them and blindfolds her.

13. Prachi hits the goons and accidently hits Ranbir’s nose.

14. Prachi tells Ranbir that now he knows her secret and tells that she can beat the goons even when blind folded. 

15. She applies ointment to her wound and says I fought with the goons, but you got injury, you are delicate. (Beautiful scene between PraBir ) 

16. PranBir had some conversation in car

17. He goes back to Prachi to get his wallet and sees Prachi enjoying the rain.

18. He gets mesmerized seeing her altogether different side from the usual ones. She comes to him and asks why didn’t you do? She sprinkles water on him. (Must watch Scene for PranBir Lover )

19  Ranbir says he hate rains ... He asks for his wallet. Prachi gives him and says bye.

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (17 September 2019 ) - Ranbir Enjoys The Rain And feel something For Prachi

1. Ranbir  thinks of Prachi’s words that he shall feel the rain to enjoy it

2. Reha come and ask ranbir to some inside with her but Ranbir says he enjoy the rain ... But after sometime he goes with reha inside 

3. Prachi think about fight sequence  on dining table & shahna notice that & taunt Prachi regarding that 

4. Cute Kohli Family scene 

5. Ranbir abhi conversation

6. Abhi tell to Ranbir that he had felt similar thing and then realized it is love for him. Ranbir thinks of Prachi. Abhi asks him to get himself checked. 

7. Cute Ranbir Aryan scene 

8. Shahna ask Prachi what is she hiding from her , so prachi ask shahana not to tell anyone that she is dangerous (Tell whole fight sequence )

9. In Dream Ranbir think about Prachi & other side Rhea feels love for Ranbir and smiles.

10. Purab gives surprise to everyone .... (Priyanka appears as surprise for abhi & Reha)

11.Abhi think about Pragya (some flash back scene shown) 

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (18th September 2019 ) - Abhi Assigns Fashion Show Event Work to PranBir

1. some abhi pragya flash back shown .... abhi & purab conversation 

2. Shahahna & Rishi cute fight 

3. Ranbir flirts with the receptionist 

4. Ranbir ask Purab for half day but Purab says there is a sudden work pressure and asks him to call his Dad and Prachi. 

5. Priyanka misbehave with Saritaji in market place

6. Pragya take stand for Saritaji against Priyanaka

7. Prachi comes to the conference room and sits beside Rishi. She talks to him. Ranbir comes there and sees her talking to each other. (ranbir get jealous  seeing Prachi friendly with Rishi)

8.  Abhi says Ranbir will be head of the event nd asks Prachi to be with Ranbir.

9. Priyanka asks Rishi if he missed her when she was not here. Rishi nods his head.

10. Saritaji calls Rishi & inform everything happened in Market & shahana heard that .... shahah says she will teach lesson to that spoil girl