ZEE KumkumBhagya  1.8❤️
ZEE GuddanTumseNaHoPayega 1
ZEE TujhseHaiRaabta  1
ZEE QurbaanHua 1

Edited by shonasandy - 3 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Kumkum Bhagya (25th July 2020 ) - No episode telecast Because Now KKB only air on MON-FRI 9.00 PM 

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (27th July 2020 ) - Prachi try to convince Rahul to break Maya's marriage with Ranbir 

Episode starts with Diad and Pallavi entering a sangeet venue …Pallavi gets shocked seeing app people happy … Pallavi says who these people …they are smiling … Dida says they are all from Maya’s side and they will be happyna because they're maya coming to our place …. Pallavi says this is the first marriagewhere we feel like a girl's family … this marriage will cancel only if maya cancelthis marriage … Dida says she will never do that … Our Ranbir is cute , everygirl can fall in love with him … Pallavi says but being cute is not apunishment na ? Pallavi says to Diada you remember in holi how Maya's momimpressed me ? and she says that maya is so lucky that she gets in-law like us…. So what if we show her true in-laws color … Dida says means ? Pallavi says thatif we show her bad in-laws shades then she will get scared and cancel thismarriage …. Dida says but I don’t believe in your acting … Pallavi asks why ?Diad says I will act like bad saas …… Pallavi says fine … Dida says she will goand practice for the act ……. When Maya's family comes I will start acting till youhandle everything here … pallavi says ok … Pallavi thinks “where is Prachi ? Ifshe is here then she can handle everything very nicely and smartly “

Prachi and Shahna go to visit Rahul … They reach Rahul’splace and find the door open … they enter his house and find everything messup …Shahana asks prachi to leave from here … Prachi says wait we need to findRahul … Rahul comes out from the bathroom and gets shocked seeing prachi &Shahana and he takes a knife and asks who are you ? Shahana says he didn’t rememberyou ? Prachi says you don’t know me ? Rahul says are you deepika padukone soshould I know you ?

Ranbir  keeps lookingat Praci’s bracelet which he keeps with him .. and he remembers all that momenthe shared with her … Maya comes and Ranbir asks why are you here ? Maya saysthis is our sangeet then I will be here na ? Ranbir asks Maya did she meet hismom ? Maya says no I didn’t see her , where is she ? Ranbir says thank god youdidn’t meet her … maya ask why ? Ranbir says because his mom's mood is not goodthat’s why … Ranbir had a flashback where pallavi was angry at maya … Maya sayswow ranbir you  care about me ? Ranbiragain thinks about flashback and says I always care about my loved one … Mayagets happy … Ranbir thinks what she is thinking ? Ranbir asked her did she comealone ? Maya says there is my whole family …. Maya & her family meetPallavi … Pallavi and Vikram welcome them … Pallavi takes maya with her ….  Dushyant asks Vikran where Abhi is ? He wantsto meet him … Vikram says wait I will get him here …. Dushyant & Maya’s mom& dad want to meet Ranbir ….

Prachi tells Rahul that yesterday she and her friend came tovisit him … Rahul says yes … sorry yesterday I was drunk so I forgot …. Rahulasks why are you here ? Prachi says maya ask us to meet you … Rahul asks how didyou know Maya ? Prachi says this also we told yesterday ….. Rahul says sorry I forgot… Prachi says we wanted to invite you to Maya's sangeet … Rahul says he can’t ….Prachi says how can you do this with maya ? Prachi says if you don't attendher sangeet then she will go into depression …. We know that Maya loves you andyou also love her … she is not happy with this marriage … Just go to her andtell her about your feelings … then she will run away with you … Prachi says don’tworry about her parents … they will be angry at the start but when you get married theywill forgive you … Prachi asked him to become DDLLJ Rahul …. Or you have anotheroption: just tell everyone that you didn’t love her … Rahul says he loves her …Prachi says people do so many things for love and you can’t stop her marriage ?Rahul says No… He will stop maya’s marriage … Rahul says wait he will come ...Prachi and Shahana get happy … Shahahan says to prachi that you should be a writer , what story do you tell him ? Prachi says she tells the truth …. We allwanted na Maya & Rahul happy together and after that Ranbir free from thismess ?

Ranbir thinks where is Prachi ? Ranbir calls Prachi … Prachisays 100 Years he will irritate me … Prachi picked the call … Ranbir says everyoneis here where is she ? Prachi says she went shopping … Ranbir says is this the time for shopping ? Prachi says she went shopping to buy a groom for yourbride … Ranbir says this is not time to make jokes … Prachi says seriously … Rahulagreed to come with us and break maya’s marriage … Prachi says when maya looks atRanbir she will forget about her 2nd love means you … Ranbir getshappy and asks is it true ? Prachi says yes … Ranbir starts laughing … Prachi askshim to stop laughing, he looks bad and cuts the call … Ranbir gets confused howshe gets to know that he is laughing ? Ranbir says must be telephoty

Prachi and shana come home … Pragya asks you to finish yourshopping ? Prachi says yes … Prachi tells Pragya that Rahul agrees to breakmaya’s marriage …. Prachi says she will get ready for function … Prachi asksPragya should we get a gift for Ranbir ? Pragya says she will go and buy a giftfrom the mall …

Abhi – Vikram scene where Vikram asks Abhi to stop and attend a function … Abhi says he is not in the mood to attend this function …. Abhi says he doesn'tunderstand Ranbir this time … why he agreed to marry maya … he 1ststops me from helping …. Vikram says ranbir always tells abhi …. ABhi goes to meet a client in a mall ….

Prachi and Shahana enter the venue …. Dushyant stares atPrachi and tells maya’s dad … because Prachi maya was in bad condition …& because of her mom I went to jail 1st time in my life … wehave to do something otherwise she can be a roadblock for our maya marriage ...

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (28th July 2020 ) - Abhi-Pragya meet & Maya's mom warn Prachi ti stay away from Ranbir 

The episode starts with Pragya entering a mall ..Pragya notices dall and she remembers kiara … Pragya goes to check that doll andshe bumps into her friend … Kimmo asks where is Prachi ? Pragya says they haveshifted in delhi for Prachi’s future study … Kimmo notices Abhi and goes to take a selfie with him … Kimo tells Abhi that her friend is a big fan of him , she knowsAbhi's songs are not released … Abhi gets curious about her friend and asksher where is her friend ? she says there in the toy shop … Abhi goes there to meether …After that abhi notices Pragya and follows her ….

Maya’s bade papa asks Maya’s mom-dad how much theylove Maya ? if they love then why Prachi us here ? you know na prachi didn’tlike this marriage ? she will do anything to stop this marriage…. Maya’s momsays that she is Ranbir's friend. How can we ask her to don’t come ? Dushyantsays I didn’t say stop her but warn her to stay away from Ranbir … If sheunderstands then ok if not then I have my own ways …. Maya’s mom says ok … shewill try to warn Prachi ….

Prachi and Shahhana greet Ranbir-Aryan … Ranbir getshappy after seeing Prachi … Ranbir says “ Now he doesn't want anything in lifebecause Prachi is here “Shahana and Aryan look at Ranbir … Ranbir says why areyou looking like this to me ? Prachi is here so she can handle everything …Prachi asks who I need to take care ? Ranbir says I'm standing front of you …you have to take care ….. Shahana says he didn’t speak urdu  or Parsi, still we don’t understand … SHahhanasays this thing only happens when the heart and mind don’t say the same thing … Aryanasks what do you mean ? SHahana says in his mind he is thinking about maya andin heart he thinks about the person standing in front of him …Ranbir understandswhat shahna wants to say but Prachi says now she didn’t  understand what she wanted to say ? Shahanasays no one will understand her right Ranbir ? Prachi says if she acts like thisthen she will leave from here … Ranbir asks Shshahan to shut up for sometimeotherwise Prachi will leave … SHahana says now Prachi is more important …Ranbir says nothing like that but what if prachi left then who will handleeverything here … Prachi is about to leave … Ranbir says look she is leaving ….Shahhana says Sorry and stops prachi from leaving … SHahna says she will not sayanything but she can complan to Ranbir … Prachi asks whose complaint ? Shahahnasays I will complain about Ranbir to Ranbir … because of him we were in danger… Ranbir asks what happened ? Shahansa says they went to Rahul's place and he triedto kill them … Prachi says nothing like this happens … I will tell you whathappens … Prachi says he went to his house and he thought we visited him to kill himso for safe defence he takes a knife and nothing else … and he is ready to come to Sangeet na … Ranbir asks but where is he ? Maya’s mom comes there and tells prachithat she wants to talk with her … ask prachi to come with her … everyone getstense … ranbir asks prachi should he come with her ? Prachi says no it’s fine …she will be back ….Shahana says he has some bad feelings about this … HopeMaai must be here … Ranbir says don’t worry ….

Abhi and Pragya hug each other ,…. And complain abouteach other … Abhi-Pragya has a cute scene …

Maya’s Mom asks Prachi how long she knows Ranbirand her family ? Prachi says from some moths … Prachi says she and ranbirwork in the same office , study in the same college and they are best friends … But whyare you asking this ? Maya’s mom says why are you trying to break Ranbir’smarriage with Maya ? Prachi says nothing like that , you must be misunderstood …Maya’s mom says there are only two possibilities 1st you are acting thatyou are in love with Ranbir and 2nd one is you don’t like otherpeople’s happiness … Prachi says what are you saying ? nothing like that … Noone is happy with this marriage ….You are her mom you should know her happiness…. Prachi says Maya is doing this marriage in her Jid , her dad is doing thismarriage because of his ego and I don’t know why are you doing this … Maya’smom says shut up …. Everyone is angry with you because you are close to ranbir …we didn’t like it …. Stay away from Ranbir …Maya’s mom asks prachi to arrangeher meeting with her mom so that she can tell you to break the relationship withRanbir …. And you will can’t say no to her … Maya’s mom warns prachi …. Prachisays you told lots of things about your family but let me tell you one thing I'm the daughter of mom who taught me to fight for right …. And I will do that … andPrachi leave from there …

Abhi & Pragya lift get stuck …

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (29th July 2020 ) - Abhi-Pragya get emotional & PranBir says they will not break there relationship 

Episode starts with Abhi & Prgay talking about Kiara and howmuch they miss her ….

Ranbir comes to Prachi and asks what Maya’s mom tells her ?Prachi says Maya’s mom warned me “if I don't break my relationship with you she will harm my family “ Maya’s mom came there … Ranbir asked what she said toPrachi … Maya’s mom says prachi must tell you na ? then why are you askingagain ? she is telling the truth … If you both like your relationship that is good foryou guys … Ranbir turns to Prachi and asks did she want to break the relationshipwith him ? Prachi has flashbacks and Prachi says No … Ranbir also doesn't wantto end this relationship … Ranbir asks Maya’s mom that she knows that Prachi ismy best friend and I … Maya mom says you love her na ? I know you love her butbefore marriage everyone makes mistakes & it’s ok but after marriage youhave to stop this …. So it is good for you both to end your relationshipotherwise you don’t know what maya's dad and bade papa will do with you ….And Maya's mom left from there … Ranbir says everyone is only giving warning tous … Prachi says there is only one soluaton if Rahul comes here and runs awayswith maya … then you will be free & 2 love birds get together forever ….

Pallavi takes Dida with her and what happens with their plan ?Dida says she is working on it … Dida asks Pallavi to act when Icall you … Pallavi agrees …

PranBir bumps into the waiter …. Meera informs Ranbir maya’s badepapa looking for him … Ranbir gets angry and says he feels like hutr that maya;sbade papa …Meera asks him to quit but ranbir is still angry … Prachi asks Ranbir totake a deep breath and make him calm … Ranbir looks at Prachi and feels calm …Prachi takes meera with her … Ranbir thinks Prachi’s every gesture is too good …I was angry but she made me calm … when she closed her eyes I felt something … Meera asks Prachi what is going on between Ranbir and you ? Prachi says nothing ... Meera asks if I heard what ranbir said about maya ... Prachi says she has a plan with this marriage will be canceled .. Prachi is about to tell the plan but Meera stops her and asks prachi to keep it with herself only otherwise it will fail ... Prachi says the same thing my mom used to say ... Meera gives best wishes to prachi 

Vikram asks Aryan to go and serve something to the chauby family …Aryan goes there and treats them nicely … Mr. Dushyant gets impressed and tells Aryan thathe will find one girl so that Aryan can get married with her …. Aryan gets tenseand then he notices shahana … Aryan says he is already engaged and introduces shahahnaas his gf … shahana gets angry and leaves from there … Aryan follows her and tellsher whole situation ….

Abhi & pragya about exchanging numbers but light goes outand abhi gets scared … Pragya tries to divert his mind … and they talk about theirgood memories in the past …

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (30th July 2020 ) - Abhi-Pragya recall Past Moment & pranBir save rahul from getting exposed 

Episode start Dida asks Maya’s mom to come with her …. Maya’smom goes with Dida … Maya’s bade papa notices Ranbir and asks him to come …. Ranbirsays he was coming here only … Maya’s dad asks Ranbir to get blessing from Maya’sbade papa … Bade Papa warns Rambir sweetey to keep maya happy otherwise thatwill be a bad thing for him … Ranbir gets scared … Aryan calls Ranbir … Ranbir says to my friend calling I will come back soon & leave from there …

Prachi helped Meera to dry her saree .. Meera asks Prachi whyshe likes Ranbir ? Meera asks why she is helping Ranbir ? Prachi says she has somany debet from Ranbir … he helped me so many times and this time I wanted to savehim … Prachi recalls all the moments when Ranbir saved her …. Prachi says at first I neverliked Ranbir because I thought he is self centered and all but after that I understandthat he is a nice guy and always supports others … Meera says in your age girls find life partners to boys … Prachi says I don’t know but maybe what you are sayingmeans that possible … Prachi smiles and leaves … Meera says means now all problemswill be solved for reha … Prachi is doing the same thing which reha must have doneif she is here …

Ranbir says thanks to Aryan … Ranbir says he saved his life ….Aryana says they were doing the same thing with me … and whenever you are in problemI will always be with you … Ranbir says give one reason why you said this thing …Aryan says you are my bro & what reason do you want ? Ranbir says Prachi saidthe same thing to maya’s mom that no matter what happens she will not break herfriendship with Ranbir … Aryan says there is only one reason … Ranbir asks what ?Prachi also loves you from the heart … Ranbir says you are only saying these thingsprachi never say this ? Aryan says she is a girl so she will take time … till sheconfesses her love for you , you stand in front of her and keep looking at hereyes … Ranbir says whenever anyone talks about Prahi or just takes her name I gethappy … Ranbir says once this maya’s chapter is closed and then I will fullyfocus on Prachi only … & to close maya’s chapter we need Rahul where is he? Ranbir calls Shahaha and asks where is Rahul ? Shahana says he must be on theway … Prachi comes there and talks on the phone and instructs Rahul where they are standing … Prachi notices Rahul and asks him to follow them … Rahul agrees ….

Maya’s Dad notices Rahul and asks him to stop …. Rahul gets scared … PranBir also got shocked …. Maya’s dad misunderstands Rahul with someone else … Ranbir comes and greets Rahul … Prachi also comes and asks why he is late ? Mays’ dad says he must be misunderstood …. PranBir escapes from therewith Rahul … Maya’s bade papa asks Maya’s dad to call the shooter because he feels something fishy … Maya’s dad thinks now whose number is coming ?

Maya’s mom & Discuss about Maya and Ranbir’s childhood …Dida setup full environment to put pallavi’s bad image in front of maya’s mom so that maya's mom would cancel this marriage … Pallavi enters and asks why she is calling her ?

Abhi and Pragya discuss the future … Abhi asks Pragya what her daughter's name is ? Pragya is about to tell but life lights turn on …. Lift man says that life went on automatic mode now whoever is stuck in life life will be in danger ….

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (31st July 2020 ) - Abhi-Pragya Life in danger 

Episode starts with Biji and Pallavi starting an argument in frontof Maya's mom …. Dida tells Maya’s mom that if she loves her daughter then stopthis marriage because pallavi will be really bad in-law … Maya’s mom says don’tworry I have trained maya very well , she knows how to handle everything …Maya’s mom says once maya enters your house and then she can make pallavisuffer … Pallavi and dida get scared … Dida smiles and says ok …

PranBir gets Rahul in the room … Rahul asks why they got him here? He wants to run away with maya … Prachi says we wanted to tell what is going onehere … Ranbir says Majnu , this is my & Maya’s sangeet ceremony and youthink maya will suddenly run away with you ? Prachi says listen , if you trulylove her na then you have to tell her genuinely …. Aryan says True love neverdies , it can be late … Shahana asks him to shut up and let smart people talk …Prachi asks them to shut up … Prachi asks why are you fighting ? Rahul says hedidn’t fight … Prachi says I'm talking to shahahna & Aryan … Prachi tellsRahul that you have to make sure that Maya understands your true love … Rahulsays please give a demo … Prachi says fine look at me and learn … Prachi explained and started to explain to Rahul … Prachi asks him to just look at her eyes and tell herthat how much you love her , she will try to talk but don’t let her talk. Youkeep saying that you love her a lot and you never leave her …. Be confident ,don’t be nervous … understand ? Ranbir listens to all this and thinks in his mind that1st look into her eyes 2nd tell her how much you love herand 3rd be confident … Ranbir says If I had followed these steps thenprachi never rejected him … Ranbur says he understands .. Prachi looked at Ranbir… Ranbir says I wanted to say Rahul understands … Ranbir says you said all thosethings so genuinely I feel then how could Rahul not understand ? Prachisays let’s begin our mission … Prachi tell Rahul that stay here they will bringmaya here …. PranBir and Aryana shahana leave from that room …

Prachi thinks why Pragya has not come yet … Prachi thinks to callPragya … Prachi asks Ranbir to stay near Maya’s dad & bade papa … Ranbirasks why ? Prachi says if you stay close to him they will not blame you if Mayaruns away with Rahul … Sahhana says she is right … Ranbir & Aryan say smart… Prachi asks them to move forward and she will join later … Prachi is called Pragya ….Abhi picks the call … Prachi  asks wherearu mom? Abhi tells that Pragya is faint in lift but due to network issues Prachididn’t hear anything .. Prachi tells pragya that sir has won 6 awards for business… Prachi asks her to come fast. She is waiting and cuts the call …

Abhi asks for help … manager says they try everything fromout now they have to do something from inside otherwise it will be dangerous forthem … abhi lies down pragya on floor and tries to open the lift door ….

Maya’s mom tells maya to take off dida after marriage becausepallavi harras her … maya says don’t worry she will take care of everythingafter marriage … Prachi and Sahahna come down … Prachithinks how to call maya …Prachi says if she goes and tells maya then she will not believe because she knows I'm against this marriage …shanahan says she will go … Prachi asks her to stop because maya will not believein shahana also …. Prachi text Ranbir … Ranbir read a message and came to meetPrachi …

Prachi entered Rahul’s room …. Rahul says I Love you …Ranbir gets angry and says you are acting like SRK just because your name is Rahul? Prachi says he misunderstood me with maya … Rahul says she is correct …Ranbir gets jealous and asks them to don’t take each other's side …. I'm gettingjealous … Prachi asked him to put water on his head … Ranbir asks where is water ?Rahul says she is just irritated, that's why she said that , don’t take it seriously …Ranbir says don’t teach me ….Prachi says you guys fight I will leave form here …Ranbir says don’t go he's just joking … Prachi says if you are joking then it wasnot funny … Ranbir says give me one more chance … Prachi asked him quite … Ranbirasks Rahul to put his finger on his lips …. Prachui says she can’t get maya here … Rahulsays why is she doing this ? Rahul says I'm sorry … Prachi says nothinglike that …. Maya hates me so she will not believe if I tell her that someoneis waiting for her …. That’s why Ranbir will get her here … Ranbir says no …why are you doing this to me ? Prachi says maya loves you to ranbir … Rahul getsshocked and says if maya loves him then why im here ? Prachi blink ranbir …Prachi tells rahl that Maya is only doing this marriage for family sake … Rahul relaxes … Ranbir takes prachi said and asks why did she blink eyes ? Ranbir saysyou are saying maya loves Rahul and Maya loves me … if she loves Rahul then whywill she get married to me ? Prachi says maya loves Rahul but when Rahul leavesher because of her dad's fear she is heartbroken and she needs support so shegets you … Ranbir says I don’t want anyone hurt … Prachi says whatever mayadoing with your family is good ? Ranbir says sorry … Ranbir says he will getmaya here … ranbir about to leave … Prachi stops him and asks did he have a mobile? Ranbir says yes … Prachi asked why did you buy this mobile ? Ranbir says we canclick pictures, let's click selfie .. Prachi hits ranbir and says you can call mayana ? ranbir says correct …

Abhi & Praga in hospital … The doctor asks the nurse to checkpragya … the nurse says she is ok … Doctor says but abhi is not ok …

shonasandy thumbnail

Next week update on next page smiley1

shonasandy thumbnail

Week 31 : Saturday, 1st Aug  to Friday, 7th Aug 2020

SR NO CHHANEL SHOW NAME TRP
1 ZEE KundaliBhagya 2.5
2 ZEE KumkumBhagya 1.8  ❤️
3 ZEE GuddanTumseNaHoPayega  1.1