8 ZEE Manmohini  0.6
9 ZEE haiwaan  0.5
10 ZEE Dayan 0.5

Edited by shonasandy - 4 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Kumkum Bhagya (8th February 2020 ) -Pallavi Vents Out Her Anger On Prachi

1. Saloni search her phone , she get her phone in garden ... she give her mobile to Ranbir and ask him to check that girl pic .... Ranbir check phone and get shocked and says all picture from your phone is deleted ... Saloni check her phone and had falshback where reha act like she is falling and saloni hold her , reha ask her to go and open ranbir .... Saloni says to ranbir that she girl deleted all pics from her phone .. Saloni tell ranbir that now she is leaving town so she can't help further , Ranbir says it's ok , you already help me a lots ... but can you just describe how that girl was looking ? short hair or big hair ? saloni says she was hot ... ranbir says what is this description ? most of the girls are hot ... ranbir says fine thank you .... saloni leaves ... Reha reach maya's place ... Reha watch Prachi and maya from door eye .... Prachi says to maya that if she saying truth ? because saloni story looks real and why any girl lie about her image ? reha thinks maya should handle this situation otherwise they will expose ... Maya says may be saloni is doing this for money like me , which shock prachi then maya says she is must be doing for money , but i m doing for justice ... Prachi record everything her mobile , reha notice that ... Prachi says sorry to maya and says i believe in you ... and i will help you to get justice .... Prachi says she getting let so she will leave now and prachi leave from maya's place .... Reha come at maya and says are you out of mind what did you say ? maya says she wrongly said that but later she cover it ... Reha says all your confession is recorded by prachi in her phone ... Maya get scared and says now police will arrest me ? reha says don't worry she can't let that happen ... reha ask her where is her car key ? reha says we need to stop prachi ....

2. Ranbir call prachi and tell her that girl was really smart ... she didn't enter in saloni's house and didn't let me see her face .... i didn't take her video ... Prachi says it's ok .... i collect proof against maya where she confess that she was doing this for money ... ranbir ask her to say it again ... Prachi says maya confess that she was doing this for money ... ranbir says great ... ranbir ask where is she ? prachi says she is now take auto ranbir says ok we will meet at home ... prachi cut the call 

3. Prachi switch off her mobile because of network problem ... Reha ask maya to call prachi ... maya try to call prachi but call didn't reach ... maya tell reha that prachi's phone showing switch off ... and maya says what will she is going to police station ? maya still try her call and ring the bell ... prachi pick her call ... maya told her that she left her earings at her place and where did you reach ? prachi tell her she just cross some road and tell her that her earnings with her that earnings should be some other person ... Maya says ok sorry to disturb you and cut the call ... Maya and reha notice prachi in auto .... Reha ask maya to hold seat belt tight we are going to accident with your car ...so that i will kick out prachi out of Ranbir and my dad's life 

4. abhi on the way thinking that something is wrong which he didn't know ... abhi thinks that reha and liya hiding something from me ... aliya is doing all wrong things ... 1st she told pragya that her daughter doesn't love her and now supporting reha in bad things ... Abhi try to call pragaya but call didn't reach ... abhi notice pragya from mirror ... he call her name but because of his car traffic stuck so he park his car at corner and run towards pragya ... call her name ... pragya feels he is calling so she check but she didn't see abhi ... so she take taxi and goes ... abhi run behind her but he didn't catch her ... abhi again go to his car and drives 

5. Prachi ask auto driver to drive little fast ... reha in maya's car follows prachi's auto ... reha hits prachi's auto and drive fast ... abhi notice auto accident and stop his car go to see the person in auto ... prachi's bag and mobile fall out of auto ... Abhi ask is she fine , prachi turn and says sir you ? abhi ask her is she fine ? take her out of auto ... prachi says she didn't understand how this happen ? reha says did she die ? Reha notice abhi there and she drive car fast ... abhi run after the car and note car number ... maya ask why she driving fast and who is that guy ? reha says my dad ? maya says now we will get catch you will be save but i ? reha says don't worry she will didn't let anything happen to you ? reha ask her to give her scarf .... reha wear that scarf and go to prachi's auto ... abhi give money to auto driver and ask him to get treatment and don't drive today .... abhi look prachi's hand and tie handkerchief to her hand , people says look like father daughter , daughter is hurt but father is in pain ... reha take prachi's mobile and delete maya's video from her phone and keep that phone .... prachi says where is phone ? abhi ask people did they see any phone ? abhi sees prachi's bag and phone .... abhi bring and give it to prachi ... abhi thanks everyone and ask prachi can she walk ? abhi take her to his car and make her sit .. reha notice it and get angry ... abhi goes from there ... reha run towards maya ... ranbir notice reha and says my mom ask mi to get pooja stuff and ask why she is running ? reha says she is searching for taxi ... ranbir says he will drop her ... reha says today's day is bad 1st dad and now ranbir .... maya hides ... reha sit in ranbir's car and thinks about abhi-prachi ....

6. Prachi ask abhi why he didn't call her ? because she give statement against ranbir ? abhi says ranbir is nice guy and i like you also ... but i don't tell you to like him but frankly i was angry with you but now i don't want to talk it now and my mood bad ... prachi ask abhi to take him to ranbir's place ? abhi says this is bad idea , they will not say like me not talk about it ... prachi says but ranbir will be there na ? he will tell his family that i m with him ... abhi get shocked and says what you are with ranbir ? i didn't understand ... prachi says everything happen so fast so she didn't get time to tell him or anyone ... prachi says she is with ranbir and trying to find way to free ranbir from this mess ... prachi says now you can take me to ranbir's place ? abhi says yes ....

7. Ranbir and reha in car ... reha recall abhi taking care of prachi ... ranbir ask reha what happen ? why she is worried ? if she didn't tell he will call abhi ... reha says don't , reha says she is worried about him and her... reha says she think he will go away from her ... ranbir says he will not go anywhere ... ranbir says if you are worried about maya case then don't worry ... Ranbir says prachi is with him , not with maya ... prachi is just acting to be with maya so that she can find her intention... reha shocked . ranbir says shocked na ? i also shocked after knowing that .... i didn't tell this to anyone you are the 1st one who i told ... this is small secrete between me and prachi ... Reha says i m happy that prachi is with you ... Ranbir says prachi get proof and she coming home with that ... reha think ranbir just told me about prachi being with him means i m imp to him ... just prachi need to go out from my way then everything will be fine ..

8. Vikram tell pallavi to make tea for him because he has head is penning ... meera says it because of whether... door bell rings ... meera says she will open ... meera open the door and get shocked seeing prachi ... abhi come there and ask prachi why she is standing outside ? don't scared i m with you come ... prachi and abhi come ... vikram says who is there ? abhi says hi to vikram ... vikram about to say hi but shocked seeing prachi with abhi ... pallavi come there and says why she is here ? prachi says pallavi aunty ... pallavi says abhi love you , he treat you as his daughter so he can forgive you but we will not ... prachi again says pallavi aunty ... pallavi says don't worry vikram will not fire you from job .... we will have only professional realtionship with each other , whatever personal  relationship we had is end .... Vikram ask pallavi to stop and let her talk , prachi says to vikram it is fine , i hurt all your feelings so i have to hear this ... Aliya says if you love to hear then i have so many things to say ... abhi says to aliya you just don't say anything in this matter ... abhi says to prachi , pallavi is emotionally hurt that's why saying this but you listening all this means you was wrong , stand up for yourself ? aliya says she didn't understand anything ? that girl stood against ranbir and support maya and you are saying stand up for herself ? why ? abhi says because she is mad girl ... she thought she can handle this situation on own ... if she told me then situation will be different ... Vikram says what ? reha and ranbir come there ... ranbir ask what happen ?  

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (10th February 2020 ) -Ranbir Cheers Up Prachi

1. Ranbir and reha come home ... Ranbir sees everyone's reaction and ask what happening ? Pallavi ask him to come with her and don't need to talk with prachi ... we not invited her here i don't why she came here ? ranbir tell that he knows that prachi is going to come here ... she told me that she is coming here .... which shocks everyone .... Aliya ask Ranbir means you guys in touch now ? Ranbir says yes .... Meera says prachi is against you and you still with her ? Ranbir says prachi is against me but just for world, not in reality .... Reha says Prachi is always with ranbir and ranbir was just pretending to be angry with her , he just told me .... Abhi says when i saw prachi get in accident then coming here that time she told me that she is with ranbir .... Ranbir says prachi's accident ? prachi says she is fine now .... Prachi says now everyone is talking about that thing let me tell you .... i m on Ranbir's side , i m just pretending to maya's friend so that i can trace her moves ... Prachi tell that maya attempt to suicide outside office ... prachi tell whole story ... Prachi said that maya confess that she did all that things just for money ... Ranbir asks she record it na? prachi says yes ... ranbir says give it to him he will connect that to tv screen ... Prachi pass her mobile ... and video played on TV but main part was missing ... prachi and everyone shock after watching that video ... Reha told aliya that she made prachi's accident and change that video .... Pallavi get angry and says to prachi that this video will you shown to police and prove ranbir innocent ? Prachi says she didn't make this video ..., Aliya says she scared what will happen when police find this video ? Abhi says some must replace that video on accident side , that's why you are searching your mobile .... Pallavi says how can this possible ? how can anyone replace video from mobile ? aliya says she can't believe that video can be replace on busy road ... reha says prachi are you acting to be with ranbir ?  Aliya says we should not believe on Prachi may be coming here also is her plan ... Prachi get hurt and leave from there .... ranbir run after her .... abhi scold aliya and says you should not say something like that , she is child she was trying to prove ranbir innocent .... i know video is not found but i can guarantee that prachi will be always on Ranbir's side and leaves ....

2. Prachi stop taxi and sit in that , ranbir come running and sit next to prachi ... Ranbir ask taxi driver what is minimum fair ? Taxi driver says 25/- , rabir give 25/- to taxi driver and ask prachi to come out ... prachi come out , ranbir says sorry to taxi driver .... Ranbir says sorry to prachi ... prachi says don't be sorry ... this is all my fault ... your family is right on there place ... they had hopes from me and i didn't fullfile it ... Prachi says i failed in-front of everyone .... how i think that accident is real ... that all fake ... i always used my mind but how can't i think maya will think .... girl like maya never think about other's ....prachi blame herself and cries .... Ranbir ask her not to cry otherwise people will think that boyfriend make his girlfriend cry ... prachi says why everyone will think that ? ranbir ask her to clam down and listen to him .... Ranbir tell her that you can't think what maya will think because you are too good and you can't think like her bad ... did you think about doing anyone's accident ? no na ? because you are good human .... Ranbir says about my family ... i know they are little bit disappointed in you but when they will know the whole truth and i will prove innocent all will be fine .... you just have to wait little bit .... i know my family , they are good people and good people always loves good people like you ... Ranbir says , my family loves me and who loves me ... trust me and care about me like you then they  will again love you .... Ranbir ask her don't be sad .... Prachi says she feeling sad so what should she do and she cries ... ranbir smile looking at prachi , prachi now she will get angry why he is smiling ? ranbir says she is looking dam cute in cry face ... Ranbir says he has one trick ... Ranbir ask prachi to think that she is laughing loudly ... prachi says how can i think ? Ranbir ask her to look at his face and laugh ... prachi says she can't ... Ranbir says now you have to come with me without arguing or asking any question .... prachi says how could i ? ranbir says that place in my favorite and i always go there whenever i feel low and i never take anyone to that place ... Prachi says but she need to go home na ? Ranbir says don't worry about that i will drop you .... Ranbir says if she didn't agree he will start cry ... Prachi says fine but don't call her yaar ... ranbir says ok and make her sit in car 

3. aliya ask what are you talking to reha ? reha says she was about to trapped by Ranbir but she escape .... Reha says in morning dad almost saw with money but you saved me .... Abhi thinks about car that hit prachi .... reha says she is scared if dad knows about all this ? reha says saloni also saw my face ... Aliya tell her that don't visit collage  for some days ... Abhi thinks he saw maya in car and come to aliya's room and tell reha that he knows all about accident and i m very angry ... which scared reha ....

4. Ranbir hold prachi's hand and run towards ice cream shop ... prachi ask when is he taking her ? Ranbir stop at ice cream shop and says hi to guy ... he introduce prachi as his close friend .... Ranbir to shopkeeper that she is sad that's why i bring her here ... Ranbir ask shopkeeper to give her that special ice cream .... shopkeeper says he is doing good job ... shopkeeper told prachi that ranbir always come here whenever he feels low and when he eat special ice cream made by me then he will be fine... Prachi says is rain about to come ? shopkeeper says this is unexpected rain ... prachi says means ? shopkeeper says whenever unexpected things going to happen that time this type rain fall .... Ranbir think no one never thought that i will fall in love with prachi and i bring her to my fav spot and eat ice cream together, is it unexpected thing or something more going to happen ?   .... Shopkeeper told prachi that from so many years Ranbir come alone here 1st time he bring someone here with him ... Prachi eat ice cream and say now i know why you come here ... ice cream is too good .. Prachi says now whenever i feel low i will come here ... Shopkeeper say to prachi that whenever you guys together then no one will be sad.... Ranbir ask prachi she never come place like this ? Prachi says she never come out alone late night .... ranbir says she must have come with her boyfriend ? she didn't have boyfriend ? prachi says what is this question ? Ranbir says did she have boyfriend ? prachi says she will not answer this question , it is too personal ... Ranbir says he is her friend na please tell na ... Prachi says how many times she should that she didn't had a boyfriend... Ranbir says what you didn't had a boyfriend ? i can't believe ... prachi says she telling the fact ... ranbir says if she has told this when is hate her that time i believe it ... prachi says same here ... ranbir says why are you angry ... now i like you .... Now i know you .... ranbir about to keep hand on her shoulder , prachi remove his hand and says baklu and runs ....Ranbir follows her 

5. Abhi says he didn't told this to vikram family , because what will they thought that any girl can do this ? aliya ask him to listen to her .... Abhi hold reha's hand take her with him ... reha says why he making her arrested ? Abhi says she had seen maya in car and some else with her but i didn't seen that girl face .... Abhi says why did you said arrested ? aliya says reha's hindi is bad , she said why are you holding her hand ? abhi says reha need to come with me at maya's place ... that girl is smart she can blame on me also ... reha get scared and says her leg is hurt so she can't ... abhi says fine he will go there and comfort her ... before she was following rules but now she crossed her limits ... she did prachi's accident , i will not spare her ... aliya says but we don't know where she stay ... abhi says he know where she stay and leave from there 

6. Prachi and Ranbir in car ... Prachi says she won the race ... Ranbir says what race ? Prachi says when two people run together that automatically turn into race... ranbir says what is logic ? while playing football every player run towards ball means they have race ? prachi says she was talking about two people .... Ranbir says in cricket field when two players run for run that is race ? Prachi says she you loss that's why you are giving excuses ... Ranbir says in race 1st they gave instructions ... prachi says if i instruct you 1st then you must win ? ranbir says yes ... Prachi says let's have another competition .... ranbir says you will lost , prachi says she will win .... Prachi and Ranbir come to ice cream shop keeper , shopkeeper ask did they want one more ice cream ? Ranbir says no ... only one person will get ice cream who will win the race ... Ranbir instruct shopkeeper to count 1 , 2 , 3 .... shopkeeper says ok ... shopkeeper count 1... 2... 3.. and prachi runs , ranbir about to run but shopkeeper hold his shirt , ranbir ask him to leave , shopkeeper says your girlfriend is too cute let her win , your happiness is in her happiness na ? ranbir says good ... but to loose also i have to run na ? shopkeeper says yes .... Ranbir runs .... Prachi win the race ... she gets happy and start dancing and says she always win the compition in hoshiyarpur ... ranbir admire prachi ... prachi says to ranbir she win the race ... she win by 2 - 0 , they should again start the race means she will win by 3 - 0 .... Prachi says you will always loose and i will always win .... Prachi happily sit in car and ask ranbir to come ... Ranbir just admiring her happiness ... Prachi says what are you still in shock of loose ? come and sit .... Ranbir go and sit in car and prachi tell him to wear sit belt .... Ranbir says prachi has a secrete love with sit belt ....Ranbir drive the car .....

7. Reha tell aliya that everything happen opposite what we thought .... we thought prachi will go against ranbir and i will support him and he will come to me ... but here prachi is supporting ranbir and i m creating problem for ranbir ... Reha says she is bad person ... Aliya says you are not a bad person , you are just fighting with bad people ..... 

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (11th February 2020 ) -Rhea Lies To Abhi, Sarita Behen Misunderstands Prachi And Ranbir

1. Reha says she feeling bad ... she must be doing bad things .... Reha says she is bad person ... aliya says don't say this and don't allow anyone to say this to you ... you are not a bad person , you are just fighting with bad people .... and sometimes we have need to do bad things to get something .... and you are doing this for get your love ... and everything is fare in love .... once you will get your love Ranbir in your life , you will forgot everything and you will be proud of yourself ... Reha ask aliya means she is not bad girl na ? aliya says no .. you are not a bad girl .... Aliya says now you have become week that's why think all this ... but you are strong girl and don't forget your motive and stop crying , just go with bhai , you know na how bhai is ? whenever he is angry he get truth out from person ... reha says yes ... i call dad ... reha call abhi and says she is coming with him ... abhi says fine come ... reha says thank you to aliya and leaves ....Abhi on the way thinks that Reha has so much trust in ranbir that's why she coming here to comfort maya .... 

2. Ranbir think in mind that i had thought that i m fall in love only , but this is true love .... Ranbir thinks prachi is the only girl which make him nervous to share his feeling ... ranbir says he is scared at a same time because if he share his feeling and prachi get angry then ? ranbir says 1 thing is clear that whatever her ans i know that more that music and football i want prachi in my life ....Abhi thinks in future ranbir and reha will be together & i will not let anyone to come between them ....  Prachi says to ranbir that , Kishor uncle says that when unexpected rain come something unexpected thing will happen ... so what do you think ? what will happen ? Ranbir says i think some one is going to propose .... just then flying heart shaped balloon come inside car in prachi's hand ... ranbir says so cute ... this balloon come to you now it's yours ... prachi says no this balloon is that shopkeeper , this balloon accidentally come to me ... Ranbir says may be god giving his heart to you , so you should take care of it .... Prachi says i didn't buy this ... ranbir says he will buy that ... prachi says no we will return it ... Ranbir says ok he will return .... Ranbir get down from car and take balloon from prachi's hand ... prachi also get down the car .... Abhi sees prachi standing outside ranbir's car ... abhi thinks ranbir must dropping prachi home but where is ranbir ? Ranbir tell shopkeeper to take this balloon , this balloon accidently come in his car .... that lady says then keep it , if heart shaped balloon come to you means your love come towards you ... ranbir look at prachi and smiles .... Ranbir says but i don't want it because that girl standing she doesn't want this balloon , so please take it ... shopkeeper lady says give this balloon to that girl , if she accept it then she will accept your heart in future , and she will become your girlfriend ... Ranbir says how did you know that she is not my GF ? lady says if she is your gf then you didn't return this balloon to me ... Ranbir says i love what you say , i will buy it ... Ranbir ask that lady to pray god that girl become my GF ... she says she will pray to god ... Ranbir take that balloon and come to prachi and tell her that he try his best to return this balloon but that lady refuse and i pay for it so you keep it .... prachi says how can she ? ranbir says if you didn't take this then balloon will be sad and balloon will fly ... ranbir leave balloon , prachi hold it .... Ranbir look at store keeper lady and smiles .... Prachi sit in car .... Ranbir feels happy and sit ... otherside one lady come and ask abhi to buy flowers ... abhi says no .... lady says tomorrow is valentine day , give it to your wife , your wife will be happy ... abhi says fine and he buy flowers .... 

3. abhi go to maya's place and look for reha ... he says he can't wait for reha ... abhi knock the door ... Reha message maya that her dad come to visit you becasue he saw in car so please don't open the door ... maya read that message ... Abhi says he will not leave her , she did prachi's accident .... what if something happen to her ? what will her mom go though ? Abhi again knock the door and says he knows you are inside just open the door ... maya says she will call police ... abhi says call police then i will tell them that i saw in car ... abhi says just stay away from my family ,.... maya says abhi is acting like i hurt his daughter reha ... reha come there ... abhi says she is not opning the door she is hiding because she know she is at fault ... reha says she will try ... Reha knock the door ... abhi says don't ... she understand what i wanted to say ... Abhi and reha come out ... reha says she didn't carry money so pay it to cab ... abhi ask how much ? abhi about to sit in car but he notice reha's car outside maya's place ... reha get scared ....

4. Prachi says i hold this balloon just that you don't give it to ... ranbir says what ? prachi says ignore it ... ranbir says reason should be whatever but i m happy that you take this from my hand ... Prachi ask do you know this balloon , ranbir says it's red balloon ... prachi says don't tell me you didn't gave this type of balloon to any girl ? ranbir says what you think ? Prachi look at his face and says he didn't ... ranbir says how she sure looking at his face ... Prachi says you are not serious type guy , don't be offended ... you are nice at heart but you are not serious about anything .... Ranbir says nothing like that i gave this heart shaped balloon to someone special girl .... Prachi says what ? i know that girl ? please tell me na ? Ranbir says she is special so i will tell in spacial way ... Prachi says she is also special na ? then tell her na ? ranbir ask what ? prachi says tell me na ... we are friends na ? we should not hide anything for friends ... Ranbir says don't force me yaar ... prachi says don't call me yaar .. ranbir says ignore this .... did anyone give you this heart shaped balloon ? prachi says YES ... ranbir get shocked ... prachi says my mom gave me ... Ranbir says ohhh .. Prachi says what ohhh ? Ranbir says saas me saas aayi ... prachi says what ? Ranbir says your home come ... prachi says we come to my home , home is there from start ... Ranbir says smart .... 

5. Abhi ask did reha come here before to meet maya ? why is her car here ? reha says he car was damage so she park here she doesn't know that is maya's place parking .... Abhi ask her to tell truth if she didn't tell then he will find out on his own .... Reha start to cry ... Abhi ask her don't cry .... did she anything bad ? abhi says tell him so he can solve that problem ... reha says that can't be fixed ...abhi says your big sister used to call me superman , i can solve anything ... reha says if she told him then he will hate her ... abhi says he will not ... abhi says you are my princess ... i will always love you .... abhi ask her you gone tell her or not ? reha says she will

6. Prachi get down from ranbir's car and says bye to him ... Prachi play with balloon and ranbir admire her songs play in background (thodi der aur ther ja ) .... Ranbir call prachi's name and ask her to stop ... Ranbir come to prachi and prachi ask what ? ranbir says thank you ... Prachi says why ? ranbir says because you eat ice cream with  me ... Prachi says i should say thank you to you because you take me to eat ice cream ... ranbir says let him say thank you this time next time you say .... they smiles ..... rain about to start ranbir hold prachi's hand and run towards car ... prachi says my balloon ....  Ranbir ask prachi to sit in car .... Prachi says no .... Prachi says she loves rain ..... ranbir tell prachi that she will fall sick .... Prachi says you are mad.... Prachi enjoy rain and tu pehla pehal pyar song in background ... Ranbir also enjoy rain .... Prachi does masti with ranbir and parchi run rabir also run after her ... prachi about to fall ranbir hold her ... they had eye lock .... Saritaji notice this ... Sarutaji get angry and take prachi with her ... ranbir also follow them ....

7. reha tell abhi that she did big mistake ... Abhi says he know that aliya and you planning something ... and i know you didn't take that money for aliya's cabin renovation .... reha says she take money from aliya to give it to maya , because she is doing this all for money ... Abhi thinks reha gave money to maya so that she can take case back ... Abhi says you didn't do any mistake ... you wanted to save ranbir that's why gave money to her ... abhi says he is proud of her .... abhi says next time tell him if she is doing anything like that .... reha hug abhi and cry ..... abhi ask her to clam down and don't wet his shirt ....

8.Saritaji ask ranbir to leave .... prachi says she has mistaken ... Saritaji says ask him to leave otherwsie i will call his family ... ranbir and prachi shocked  

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (12th February 2020 ) -Sarita Behen Tries To Make Prachi Realize Her Love For Ranbir

1. Saritaji ask ranbir to leave this place , if he wanted to create more scene then he can stop here ... Shahana ask ranbir to leave for now ... Prachi tell saritaji that she misunderstand things ... Saritaji says what i have seen outside is wrong .... what will our neighbors  will think ? Prachi says she and ranbir is just friend nothing else .... Saritaji says she didn't feel like that just friendship ... Saritaji says if you want to do such things then go some where else .... here only true relationship is accepted ... Prachi says means our relationship is not true ? Saritaji says if you and ranbir are just friends then what was that outside ? Saritaji says if you are saying that is not love then you will not meet ranbir again .... and lock prachi's room from outside ... Saritaji says i will lock until you say truth ... Prachi is shocked and says we are just friends ...

2. Reha come to aliya's room ... Aliya ask reha what happened ? you text me that some big storm is coming ... Reha says dad saw my car outside maya's place and i feel that dad already knows everything ... so i tell dad that i take money to give maya .... but dad misunderstand and he thinks that i gave money to maya just to get ranbir clean chit from this case ... so i continue dad's misunderstanding .... Dad hug me and says he is proud of me ... Dad says i didn't does anythig wrong .... Aliya says you did a great job ... aliya tell reha that remeber one thing till you fully caught don't confess .... Reha says she understand now ... ALiya says you just fall in love and already you are giving so many test .... but this is part of life .... Aliya says more problems will come your way but when you get what you want then that happiness is worth it ... aliya says to reha that never give up on your love ....

3. Saritaji tell prachi that she will not talk to her till she tell the truth ... Saritaji says she will talk with your mom ... Saritaji says i will not allow any wrong thing happen in my house ... either you stay in my house or don't meet ranbir again ... Sahana tell saritaji that everyone likes Ranbir and you also know that ranbir likes prachi .... then why is she behaving like old step mothers ? Saritaji smiles and says we all know Ranbir likes prachi but did we know about prachi's feeling ? Sahahana says she also like him as friend ..., Saritaji says we all know that prachi like him as friend but what did i see outside that was not friendship .... they was not talking but the way they close to each other that is something more than friendship .... that's why act like this so that prachi can confess her love for ranbir ... Saritaji says everyone loves , but each person has different way of love ... if we keep prachi away from ranbir then she will realize her love for him .... and prachi will confess her love for Ranbir in different way ... Saritaji and shahana hug each other 

4. Ranbir come home ... Vikram ask him to go and change .... Ranbir ask where is mom and dida ? vikram tell they are with meera ... ranbir ask where is meera ? Vikram tell him 1st go and change your cloths otherwise you mom will take your class ... ranbir go to his room ... Ranbir change and dry his hairs and thinks what did saritaji sees and react this way ? Ranbir think he should not stay there ... ranbir says prachi wouldn't had enjoy rain and do masti with me, then we didn't fall then nothing this happen .... vikram come with hair dryer and says come sit i will dry your hair .... Ranbir sit and remember his beautiful moment with prachi .... Vikram cough .. Ranbir ask should he make soup for him ? vikram says no need .... Ranbir ask vikram why he feeling cold ? Vikram says he drench in rain just like you .... Ranbir ask means he is also with girl and drench ? Vikram says which girl make you drench in rain ? i was just crossing road , one truck pass and throw water on me , also i don't have umbrella ... so i just come home and change my cloths and what i seen my son also come drench in rain ... Ranbir says Rani drench me ... Vikram says means my Raja get his rani ? Ranbir tell that he also crossing road , one auto passed by and throw water on me so i run after that auto and on that auto was written Dilhi ki Rani ... so rani drench me ... Vikram tell ranbir that he can't even lie ? Vikram says you copy whole my story ... Ranbir says my story is different ... In your story there was truck and my story there was auto ... you don't have umbrella and i had umbrella ... vikram ask then why you didn't open umbrella ? ranbir says umbrella was in car .... Vikram says tell me that girl name ? ... Ranbir says he will inform mom about your flirting in office ... Vikram says if your tell your mom then she will take my class ... Vikram says sorry to ranbir .... Vikram says I said sorry twice. Ranbir says you are getting drenched in rain in this age, very wrong.Ranbir lock his room 

5. Pragya come home and ask where is prachi ? saritaji says to pragya that she want to tell something.... shahana tell pragya that saritaji saw ranbir and prachi outside enjoying the rain ... i think someone must fall that's why other person hold ... but saritaji misunderstand things ... Saritaji scold prachi and tell her that if she wants to stay here then she will not meet ranbir .... Saritaji says i just told her if she has feelings for ranbir then that's fine and if she don't then she will not allow it ... saritaji says i did all this to get prachi's confession .... Pragya says prachi still don't have any idea about her feeling so how will she confess ? Pragya ask saritaji why she behaving like step mom ? Saritaji says she is old so she can behave like that only ... Pragya says she will talk with prachi .... Pragya go to prachi's room ... Saritaji says don't say bad words about me infront of prachi ... pragya notice lock from outside and ask lock ? pragya open the door and call prachi ... prachi come with sad face and hug pragya ... Pragya says don't be sad she talk with saritaji and she understand .... Saritaji says she didn't understand ... if they didn't have anything then gutur gu is not accepted ... Pragya ask shahana to bring water for prachi ... Prachi says will take herself and goes ... Pragya ask saritaji way she talk like that ? saritaji says you said na i m acting like old step mom so ... Saritaji leaves ... Prachi come and says she didnn't ... Pragya says i trust you i know you didn't do anything wrong .... Saritaji also know that you didn't do anything wrong.... just her way is wrong you know she loves you so much more than him ? prachi says more than whom ? pragya says she loves you so much and hug her ... Sahahan says she will take saritaji's class .... Sahana says now one thing is clear if tomorrow i get red , yellow roses then you will not scold me ... Sartaji says who will give you roses ? sahahna says why ? Saritaji says some will give you colliflower and ask you to make aloo gobi ....

6. Abhi open window and feel the rain ... pragya also standing at window feel the rain ... they had falshback scenes ... abhi take phone to call pragya but didn't reach ... same way pragya try to call abhi but didn't reach ... both feel sad ....    

7. Reha look at ranbir and her pics in her phone ... and remember old scene with ranbir .... Reha says ranbir you don't have any idea how much i love you .... i also don't know but i love you so much 

8. Ranbir thinks what will saritaji said to prachi ? hope prachi's mom come and talk with her ... Ranbir think should he call prachi ? on other side prachi think poor ranbir he get scold by me and he must be thinking that i get scold here .... prachi think should she call him ? prachi calls ranbir ... ranbir get happy and pick the call and says he heard about speed dialing but 1st time he think about someone and that person call come ... prachi says what ? ranbir ask did she fine ? prachi says yes and you ? ranbir says he is good ... ranbir how's condition at your place ? Prachi says listen everything fine here , my mom is going to talk with saritaji don't worry about it .... Prachi how's condition in your place ? Ranbir smiles ... prachi ask why are you smiling ? ranbir get shocked and says did you video call me? how did you know that i was smiling ? prachi says whenever you don't say anything tha time you smile like crazy and you look crzy also i know you ... Ranbir says if you know me this much then why don't you understand about us ? prachi about us what ? Ranbir says nothing .. prachi says tell na ... Ranbir says he was just thinking that what if something is really going on between us then what will you told to sarita dadi ? Prachi says if something going on between them then i must have told her "what should i do , we are in love " something like this filmy ... ranbir says this will be filmy for you but for me it's real .... Ranbir says he feel something in rain ... prachi ask what did you feel ? ranbir says ho gaya ... prachi ask kya ho gya ? ranbir says good night and prachi ask ranbir is he cutting call ? ranbir says yes if i didn't cut the call i will tell everything to you ... so bye .... Prachi says he is mad .... and smiles 

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (13th February 2020 ) -Ranbir Buys Roses To Propose Prachi

1. ranbir tell prachi that he felt something in rain ... Prachi ask what did you felt ? Ranbir says good night ... Prachi ask ranbir did he ending call ? Ranbir says yes , if i didn't end this call then i will tell you everything and cut the call .... Ranbir go to bed and think about sweet moment he share with prachi ... prachi close the window and go to bed and smiles .... Ranbir take his mobile out and open Prachi's picture from gallery and keep phone in front of him and admire prachi .... 

2. Next morning , valentine celebration going on college .... Dimpy and shahana waits for single boys but no one comes .... then reha's car come .... when reha shown up all boys stand in row to give rose to reha , but reha didn't accept anyone rose .... her friend ask why she didn't accept any rose ? reha says they are trying to impress me with rose but did you seen there faces ? then her friends says means you think only Ranbir is best for you ? reha says bring more handsome boy then Ranbir then i will take all flowers from him and goes ... her friends says reha is right , If ranbir propose girl without rose still that girl will say yes to him ....

3. Abhi and Vikram come to office , Abhi tell vikram that he is neglecting his hotel business ... Vikram says where i see profit , you see loss ... Vikram says we 1st meet at hotel , where you had concert and i listen to your song and then i decided to get into music industry .... Abhi says you didn't love music but you saw profit in it .... Vikram says you are my friend you should support me and give good advice ... Abhi says i m your friend that's why telling you that you are ignoring your hotel business ...  One employee come at abhi for sign on documents .... abhi open file and he sees rose inside , he ask what is this ? she say sorry this is rose give by my boyfriend today .... abhi says oh it's valentine today enjoy .... Vikram says now i understand what pallavi was trying to say .... In morning she was try to say something to me but i didn't understand ... Abhi smiles and says when you are going home please take me with you ... Vikram says you are my friend na ? abhi says i love to see your and pallavi's fight ... Vikram says she will kill me ... Abhi says when you go home today buy some expensive gift for her ... Vikram says great idea .... vikram ask abhi that you also doing the same thing for your wife ? abhi says my wife never like any expensive gift she only loves my attention and love ... abhi wishes happy valentine and goes ... Vikram says what a pure love ....

4. Ranbir and aryan come to college ... Aryan says here are so many girls but i didn't feel like giving rose to anyone .... Aryan ask ranbir , whom did you give rose ? Aryan says you should give rose to prachi and propose her ... today is big day for lovers ... Ranbir says you know i love prachi , i know i love prachi but what she knows ? Aryan says she don't have any idea about you love her ... Ranbir says right and you want me to go and tell prachi that thank you for saving me from molestation case and today is valentine day so I love you ? Aryan says correct then she will say I love you too to you ... Ranbir says don't give me such idea's nothing like this gona happen .... Ranbir says i don't follow this chocolates and flowers thing .... My propose will be something different and grand , which no one has done yet ... ranbir says let's go to aryan 

5. Shahana and Prachi come to college ... Sahahana says today is good and happy day but why are you looking sad ? Prachi says i m thinking about saritaji ... why did she has behave like that yesterday ? she didn't this type ... Saritaji against of love ? Sahahana says means you love ? Sahahana says saritaji is didn't against love she just against with time pass love ... you know saritaji likes Ranbir , i like Ranbir and masi also likes ranbir , if you have little bit feeling for ranbir then go and propose him otherwise i will propose on behalf of you later i will feel that i should propose him , but i can sacrifice this thing for you... Prachi says what i m talking and what saritaji said and you understand wrong thing .... Prachi says Ranbir and I just friends ... Sahahan about to say one boy and girl can't be .... Prachi says they can be friends .... and start walking .... Sahaha says i will make sure someone propose you ... and Saritaji saw something more then friendship means there is something is there ......

6. Prachi is finding something in bag , sahahan ask her what is she finding ? did she has rose in her bag ? prachi says you walk watching front .... Sahahan ask did she gone propose some one ? Prachi says she will never have rose in her bag .... Sahahna says why ? this is not compulsory to boy always propose girl can propose boy... Sahana ask prachi what type of propose will you like from boy ? Prachi says you know i love flowers ... I love if he gave me pink , white , yellow and red also ... IF any boy give all colors of roses then i will say yes to him , and says i will not propose to anyone not because i have attitude problem but i don't that can possible for me ... shahana says ohh ... Ranbir and Aryan siting on desk listen all that ... Prachi ask shahana what type of  propose you want ? Prachi says you must didn't think about it leave it ... shahana says she know how type propose she wants ... Shahahna tell prachi that 1st Rose , then long drive and dinner if all this he done and he didn't propose me still i will say yes to him .... Prachi says pagal , Prachi lambi long drive ... Long drive always long ... and they leave ... Ranbir stand up and thinks , aryan think in mind and says i know what your are thinking you must have plan everything .... Aryan come to ranbir and says now you gona propose prachi ?  Ranbir says are you mad i m not going to propose on valentine , i will do sometjing desi , Indian , Bharitya .... Aryan says ojhhh .... Ranbir ask aryan don't you have class to attend ? Aryan says yes he has , Ranbir says ok i also getting late for class ... we will meet at break ... Ranbir sees aryan going to class and Ranbir run outside 

7. Ranbir go to Flower shop and get confused .... shopkeeper girl says to boy that pink rose for I like you .... Ranbir go to that girl and ask every color has a symbol ?  Girl says every rose define our feeling for that person .... That girl says if you give white rose then that is for peace , Yellow for Friendship , Pink for I like you , and Red is symbol of love ... Ranbir says he will take it all ...Girls says all rose for one girl ? He says yes I will 1st give her white rose and say to her that i want to live with her peacefully , then i will give her Yellow rose and tell her that her friendship make him happy , then i will give her pink rose and tell her that I like her and then i will give her red rose and tell her that I love her ... Ranbir aks how much ? girl says 100/- ... Ranbir give her money and say thank you ... One girl come to ranbir and give him red rose ... Ranbir say to her so sweet of her but he can't accept it because he is someone else .... and ask that girl to give this rose some other person ... Aryan notice all that things 

8. Aryan go to college and ask Shahana where is Prachi ? shahana says why are you asking about prachi ? arayn says he wants to give flowers to prachi ... shahahna says why will give flower to prachi ? Aryan says why will i ? Aryan says it is secrete , will you keep it secrete ? she says she will try ... aryan says Ranbir is gona propose prachi ... shahana get excited and hug aryan .... aryan says sorry to shahana for hugging her ... she says why he is sorry ? Aryan and shahana argue over flowers ... Aryan says he don't have anyone who can give him flower , shahana says she also don't have anyone ... shahana says we should give flower to each other ... aryan says great idea ....

9. Prachi in library ... Ranbir call Prachi and ask where is she ? Prachi says she is in library ... Ranbir says some wrong urdu word .. Prachi ask what ? Ranbir says you don't know urdu ? , i was talking about coincidence... Prachi says it's call iktifak ... Ranbir says ok ... prachi ask where is he ? he tell her direction , prachi says here is one guy but he is not you ? ranbir says how did you know that is not me ? Prachi says he standing showing back and his hairstyle is different .. Ranbir says means you notice my hairstyle ... good ... Prachi says if you call me for this rubbish talk then i will cut the call .... Ranbir tell her stop giving him warning ... Ranbir ask where is she ? Prachi says you don't where i m still you are giving direction ? Ranbir says i thought you are smart you will find me but you can't ... Ranbir says he will find her ... Ranbir ask which section she is standing? Prachi says Romance ... Ranbir ask Romance ? great i will be in front of you .... Ranbir run's and collide with reha's friend , ranbir says sorry and leaves ... reha's friend notice rose in ranbir hand and she call's reha and tell her that Ranbir gone propose her in library ....

10. Ranbir come running to prachi ... Prachi ask why he come ruining? you are here only na ? Ranbir says he read book on marathon so he decided to reach fast  ... Prachi says she has to read and return it to library .... ranbir says romance book ? you should buy it , never return book like that ... prachi says you are mad go to find book ... Ranbir says he is still talking ... ranbir in confusion which rose should give 1st ... Prachi see one couple doing lovey dovey act at library... Prachi run from there and come to ranbir ... ranbir ask her what happen ? prachi says there is couple and they were so closed ... Ranbir says it is valentine day ... Prachi says i know but this people 1st go close to each other then check compatibility and the decide to do break up ... what is relationship ? 1st they should need to know and understand each other then coming close ... Prachi says stupid people ... Ranbir hide his roses and says you are right .... Ranbir ask her let's go and collide with her ... Prachi book fall ... ranbir sit on his knee to pick the book and reha notice that and get angry  

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya (14th February 2020 ) -Rhea Emotionally Blackmails Saloni

1. Reha get angry seeing Ranbir on knee if front of Prachi .... Reha come to ranbir and asked him for whom he bring flowers ? Ranbir says no , who told you this ? Prachi about to leave and mistakenly her hand touch reha ... reha gets angry and argue with Prachi ... Ranbir about to say something reha ask him to stay away from this matter ... Prachi say to reha that she is making big issue for small thing .... reha says she will decide which matter is small and which matter is big ? Reha says to prachi that you want to get famous that's why you always argue with me ... Prachi says if she don't have any other work ... Reha sees Saloni and get tense ... saloni gets call and she leave from there ... reha warn prachi don't collied with her again ... Prachi leave from there 

2. Abhi look at flowers ... then he go and buy flower for pragya ... abhi says i know you are angry with me because i didn't come to meet you at cafe ... but please talk to me and let me tell you why i didn't come to meet you .... now you have become stubborn that's why you didn't pick my call ... but i m also stubborn like you so i will meet you no matter what ....

3. Ranbir come after Prachi and ask her not too feel bad after whatever reha said ... Ranbir tell prachi that reha is like that only , she scold me also so many times .... Prachi ask ranbir to not get in between her and reha ... Ranbir says he already stuck in between you but you will not understand this ... Prachi says look my and reha's relation is not good and bad ... my mom think we are like sisters but i don't know why mom think that ... Ranbir says i you both look as same age only 1 day or some minutes difference .... Ranbir ask Prachi her age ... Prachi says how rude ? ranbir says what did i did ? Prachi tell him that it's bad manners to ask any girl her age .... Ranbir says then you ask me my salary ... prachi says what ? Ranbir says the way we can't ask any girl her age same way we can't ask boy his salary then we will be equal .... 

4.Reha search for Saloni ... Dimppy come and ask reha did ranbir give her flower ? reha gets angry and ask her shut up ... Dimmpy ask who did she searching ... reha says no one and thinks she need to find saloni ... bua already told me to don't come college for some days ... now saloni seen with me ranbir and arguing with prachi ... Saloni sees Reha and call Prachi ...

5. Prachi pick the Saloni's call and put in speaker .... Saloni says she get to know that girl name ... so come and meet me at college back side ... 

6. Vikram come to pragya's home .... Pragya welcome him and ask him to sit ... Vikram says he need pragya's forgiveness because he know that pallvi misbehave with her ... Pragya says i was also rude to her and says sorry ... Saritaji says to vikram don't you think pallavi should come here and says this to Pragya ? vikram tell that pallavi also wants to come but meera's health is not good so biji and pallavi with her ... Vikram says he has come here with business proposal .... Vikram says i have hotel business also and which is not doing well .... And i want to ask you to run cafeteria in my hotel & this is my wife idea .... also mr. mehra loves you coffee , he usually didn't like coffee .... Pragya says cafeteria ? Saritaji says we have yes ... Pragaya says how yes ? it is big responsibility i need some time to think ..... Saritaji says she will be head ... Vikram says yes you will be the head ... Vikarm about to leave , pragya ask him to wait she will make coffee for him ... Vikram says she wants to give him coffee , he will be the 1st customer at her cafeteria in hotel ... Vikram leaves ... Saritaji start dancing in happiness .... Saritaji stop Dancing , Pragya ask what happen ? Saritaji says she leave some stuff at maroli house ... Pragya says don't worry she will bring it back and pragya leaves ....

7.Abhi come to maroli house .... and says this was the place where pragya bring me in drunken state .... Abhi ask some people about Pragya but no one knows about them ... abhi get disappointed and  put flower on bench and leaves ... Pragya come in auto at maroli house and wait for money .... abhi and pragya had again hit miss ... Pragya go to her maroli house and sees flower over there ... Pragya feels that flowers is put by abhi ... Pragya get emotional .. abhi driver car and cry 

8. Prachi and Ranbir come at college backside and search for saloni ... Ranbir says where did she gone calling us here ? Prachi says lets search her .... Prachi and Ranbir try to search Saloni ... Prachi and Ranbir collide and Prachi about to fall Ranbir hold her .... Prachi and Ranbir had a eye lock .... Prachi again start to serach saloni ... Ranbir thinks what is happning with him on valentine day ? Prachi come back to ranbir and tell him that she searches for saloni but she is not here ... Ranbir says he also search for her , prachi says you are standing here only where did you search ? Ranbir says i search her under the table .... Ranbir splashes rose petals on Prachi ... Prachi gets happy and enjoy rose petals rain ... Prachi says this didn't even stop ? Ranbir says you love rain na , so enjoy rose petals rain ... Prachi says to ranbir that you must be thinking that i m kid and enjoying rose petals ... Ranbir says no , you just enjoy.... Prachi says we are here to search saloni ... let me call her ... prachi try to call saloni but saloni didn't pick her call .... Ranbir says wait she will pick my call let me try ... Ranbir call saloni ... but she didn't pick his call also ... Ranbir says is this place where she call us to meet na ? prachi says yes ... Ranbir says she must be in lecture or she remeber some important work ... prachi says may be ... lets search her for some other place ... they leaves ... 

9.reha was noticing everything and says saloni was here only but before you guys met her i meet her ... Reha had falshback ... where saloni was waiting for Prachi and Ranbir and thinks now i will make your life hell maya ... Reha shown up ... Saloni says i know that you are that girl who gave money that time reha mehra ... now i know your name and identity , i will tell ranbir that his own friend trying ruin his image ... I know ranbir is innocent becuase you try to give me money .... Reha ask saloni how do feel when rahul left you ? Reha says i can understand your feeling because i m feeling the same way ... Reha says the way maya snatch your rahul from you same way prachi wants to snatch my Ranbir from me ... reha tell her that Ranbir 1st proposed me and tell me that he loves me but now prachi want to stole my ranbir ... reha says she saw ranbir going away from me so i hired maya so that prachi can leave him and my ranbir will be back to me ... but prachi didn't leave him .... Saloni ask reha if ranbir didn't want to come back to you then ? Reha says we know each other from childhood so at-least i can try to get him back ? Reha says i never share my feelings with anyone , i just share with you because we are sailing in same boat ..... Reha says i can just request you to stay away from this matter ... reha says she will not offer her money because she can't put you like maya ... Reha says i know you are hurt and alone and you want me to become like you ? reha says she can sponsor holiday package to her and says may be you will get someone or rahul back ... now rahul is single also ... Saloni says she will help reha and not tell this to ranbir ... reha hug saloni and says thank you ... Saloni ask her when she arraenging ticket ? reha says she will get tomorrow ... Saloni says fine now she is going back to home ... flash back ends 

10. Reha says prachi you want to steal my ranbir , and stealing is bad and which saloni is understand ... Reha says if you had gone with ranbir's life then i would have get ranbir clean chit now ... but you ... reha says prachi is making her life difficult ... now i will take this to court and i will prove ranbir innocent so that ranbir can understand who is important to him ... Reha thinks you mom dream will break getting good son-in-law , because ranbir is just her 

shonasandy thumbnail

Next week update on Next page 

shonasandy thumbnail

Week 08 : Saturday, 15th February to Friday, 21st February 2020

SR NO CHANNEL SHOW NAME TRP
1 ZEE KundaliBhagya  3
2 ZEE KumkumBhagya  2.8❤️