Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How are these naagins changing their colours? 

Brinda was a golden naagin in today's epi, she is being shown black here. 

Even Manyata was a red naagin in the beginning but she became black in the recent episodes.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

How are these naagins changing their colours? 

Brinda was a golden naagin in today's epi, she is being shown black here. 

Even Manyata was a red naagin in the beginning but she became black in the recent episodes.

I think Manyata turned white.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

OMG nia is just perfect as the naagin and she looks super gorgeous in that naagin outfit👍🏼...poor dev i feel bad for him he is such a sweetheart for no fault if his he is being the target of the naagins

what is up with these naagins the boys are not fault at all and they are being targeted🤦🏻‍♀️

ritik,was targeted becos he was the son of the murderer

rocky was targeted becos shivangi was made to see that rocky is the killer of her mom and this was a plan by sesha

mahir got targeted unfortunately he took the gun from his cousin hand

dev is targeted becos he is precious to the murderers

I feel bad for the naagin boys😭

Mages thumbnail

the only season i totally understand of naagin changing skin colour is S2 as the track was explained that shivangi changed colour due to her consummation of marriage with rocky becos he was a thakshak naagraj,he was a naag himself

S4 no idea at all...i am confused too which colour naagin is whom🤔

Armu4eva thumbnail

This is awesome. I was waiting to see Nia in naagin avatar

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

In the prior seasons, naagin constume colour determine negative or positive character.

Now as per the Colour , Brinda is yellow/golden but Black Naagin so she will be Negative ahead.

And for Nayantara, her's is white costume so she's a positive Naagin.

Hope so

aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Brinda character is always seen so polite and forgiving to anything n everything these past episodes that I couldn't even imagine Her to be a negative character in anyway....  Nia looks really hot in naagin costume.... Hope her attitude changes as well from gullible to fierce naagin! 

So looking forward to this twisty story... 

still I ship Devtara as Bridev doesn't create any chemistry together!! 

Let's c how the story changes after this.... And which side will Nayantara will be on! 

Edited by aarushi04 - 4 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With Brinda being revealed as the Naagin as per the promo would she know her complete truth now regarding her past between 4-5 Jan?

There could be a possibility of a love traingle if Dev is just like either Maahir or Ritik.Mostly I see Bridev being the love pair though I admit that Devtara has got way more chemistry.

Also will Dev accept Brinda even in her Naagin form or be like Maahir who had always stuck with Bela in her revenge mission bcoz Maahir or even Ritik loved their Naagin wives Bela and Shivanya blindly.Rocky loved Shivangi too but the killing of Shivangi by Rocky aka Shesha

ended their story on a sour note.

Dev need not copy Maahir or Ritik but be their for Brinda when she needs him the most.Going forward Bridev's love story will determine the TRP ratings of N4.

Dev has to protect and love Brinda the same way unconditionally like the other Naagin couples before them.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

In the prior seasons, naagin constume colour determine negative or positive character.

Now as per the Colour , Brinda is yellow/golden but Black Naagin so she will be Negative ahead.

And for Nayantara, her's is white costume so she's a positive Naagin.

Hope so

I don't see in this way...in S1 sesha was positive in first half though she was a black snake she changed after falling in love with ritik and in S2 she was a black snake than turn into red thakshak snake than purple snake(2 or 4 mukhi snake)

in S3 vish was a red snake and in the end she turns into 2 mukhi snake and turns out to be she too was after the naagmani

i never go by the colour at all,it changes as per track,sesha went through a colour spree

I actually see through a naagin attracts her soulmate it can be a human or naag and i determine that yes the naagin is a positive character...shivanya was a naagin and ritik was her soulmate thus he got attracted to her at first sight and that goes same for rocky too he was shivangi's soulmate and he got attracted towards at first sight and same goes for mahir in S3 and in S4 though Brindev knows each other from childhood but dev is besotted by brinda

if go by the track ritik rocky mahir and now dev is never attracted or besotted by sesha vish and nayantara...a naagin definitely attracts her real soulmate and thats how i determine the naagins or positivity and negativity,this is my way actually