Naagin 4

Now what's powerful in Nayantara role?

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I was already saying ki Baby swap hua hai and see yehi hua.

But what i want to know is what is the role of Nayantara in all this?

Dev and Naagin toh sab Brinda madam ke liye hai..

Nayantara kya karegi in sab mein..

Kahi na kahi Manayata ko bhi apni real daughter chahiye, bhale hi woh Nayantara ke samne as na bole, she is also her daughter not by birth but daughter whom she loves a lot.

But aage we know Manyata and brinda ek honge and dev brinda bhi..

I really feel for Nayantara now..no real purpose in life !!

Manyata will always love Nayantara but she will crave for her real daughter now!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

I was already saying ki Baby swap hua hai and see yehi hua.

But what i want to know is what is the role of Nayantara in all this?

Dev and Naagin toh sab Brinda madam ke liye hai..

Nayantara kya karegi in sab mein..

Kahi na kahi Manayata ko bhi apni real daughter chahiye, bhale hi woh Nayantara ke samne as na bole, she is also her daughter not by birth but daughter whom she loves a lot.

But aage we know Manyata and brinda ek honge and dev brinda bhi..

I really feel for Nayantara now..no real purpose in life !!

Manyata will always love Nayantara but she will crave for her real daughter now!!

You know Nayantara grew up believing that this revenge belongs to her and that Manyata is her mother.

Yes maybe Nayantara is not manyata’s biological daughter but we all know that it doesn’t matter at all. They have a bond and frankly I think there something that has not yet been revealed in the story. They told us that Brinda is Manyata’s daughter but Nayantara’s identity is still not revealed, who is Nayantara supposed be exactly? Is she the pandit’s daughter or is she Manyata’s daughter only?

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually saari sympathy is for Naintara only now bechari Naintara ki life ki har cheez Brinda ne cheeni hai Brinda got everything powers Loving parents normal girl life n two guys rajat N Hero Dev Brinda lived her life araamse while naintara got miserable life to deal with she deserved normal life of a girl but her mother only raised her to take revenge so sad 😔 I m not liking show isnt Jasmine also lead that she is getting this sautela treatment by naagin team n ekta Nia got everything in golden plate 🤢

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Why the pity? jasmine knew what she was signing in for. I'm sure she has something in mind. If nothing she's got balaji in her CV😛

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Para-shi

Actually saari sympathy is for Naintara only now bechari Naintara ki life ki har cheez Brinda ne cheeni hai Brinda got everything powers Loving parents normal girl life n two guys rajat N Hero Dev Brinda lived her life araamse while naintara got miserable life to deal with she deserved normal life of a girl but her mother only raised her to take revenge so sad 😔 I m not liking show isnt Jasmine also lead that she is getting this sautela treatment by naagin team n ekta Nia got everything in golden plate 🤢

Nia did not get anything on golden plate she has earned it by her hard work and talent.

It’s just episode 4 instead of spreading rumours about Nia why not focus on Nayantara Tum Khud apna attention Nayantara se Cheen ke Brinda ko derahe ho

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

there are many articles stating that nia is the main protagonist and jasmine is the second and vijayendra the main lead and he replace manit juora(rishabh of kdb)what is the quarrel all about everyone indeed fits into their character,the cast knows what they are signing for and we know what they are playing

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She will become the Shesha and Vish of this season. 😆 

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Is it just my confusion or am I missing something, I don't know. But if u guys know please do tell me too.. 

It was shown that nayantara changed into a white snake before and now why they are saying she is not an icha dhaari naagin. If she isn't one then how could she change into a white snake before? Or was it Manyata who did all the attacks? 

But as far as I remember, Nayans told her mom that some black snake attacked her while she was trying to kill dev, when he landed back in India. So what was that all about?  

And I didn't actually get what Manyata was saying about loosing her color becoz of the shraap. 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nayantara's role is to chant Dev, Dev, Dev. She already trying to misuse his friendship. Role toh clear 😆    

Armu4eva thumbnail

Ek episode me Naagin ki story khatam kar di😆

Ye ekta ka show hai. Kuch na kuch twist aata rahega. And every season has a positive and negative naagin. So here Nayantara feeling betrayed may turn against Maanyata and become Devs protector if Brinda turns into fulfilling Maanyata revenge. Or opposite side Brinda will protect Dev against Maanyata and Nayantara. Nayantara can still become the white naagin that she became while attacking Dev in the forest.