Posted: 4 years ago

Yes Aish was lying. Coz later on she opened up about her abuse by Salman Khan. 

Months later during an interview to The Times Of India on September 27, 2002, Aish for the first time admitted being in an abusive relationship with Salman. 

"Salman and I broke up last March, but he isn't able to come to terms with it...After we broke up, he would call me and talk rubbish. He also suspected me of having affairs with my co-stars.....There were times when Salman got physical with me, luckily without leaving any marks. And, I would go to work as if nothing had happened. Salman hounded me and caused physical injuries to himself when I refused to take his calls," she said. 

She clarified it all with "without leaving any marks", here she indicated that Salman did hit her indeed. So it's no surprise if he sometimes left marks as well.

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago

Her voice is so freaking annoying 

And her giggle 😬

Yes, she was lying.  Abused woman do it all the time.  As a fan I was disappointed to see her covering for Salman here but she was young and it was still a new relationship.   I'm glad she eventually got out and stood up for herself. 

Originally posted by ponymo

It was the first year of her relationship with him. You don't breakup immediately after the first sign of abuse; many women think they can redeem their boyfriends/husbands and wait it out. (Especially Indian women, who are conditioned to stay put in relationships no matter what).

What Ash was doing here was just that. She was covering up for Salman thinking it was just an aberration and not his true self. So she was patient, and waited. In return she only suffered more abuse. And once she reached the breaking point, she broke up with him. (She was still quiet). But when Salman's harassment continued even a year after the breakup, that's when she lost it and made a public statement about how the Salman chapter was the worst nightmare of her life, and went on to categorically state she would never work with him.

Oh, and it was an obvious lie. How can someone get a black eye after a fall from the stairs? And it's such a bad black eye, that makeup + sunglasses couldn't hide it. That fuucking asshole Salman.

Such lies. Salman has never hurt a fly in his life. He is masculine version of Mother Theresa - we know this because his team created a brand called "Being Human" which is a very very good charity of some sort (I think) - I mean it sounds positive right?! 😐

Originally posted by Her-mion-e

It was all over the gossip magazines about how Ash got beaten up by Salman. 

I watched this event on TV. Ash had black eye and had bandages in her hands. Its not hard to do 2+2

Yes, even i remember reading it in newspapers few days prior to this event aired..... They had mentioned how she abused her and pushed her down the stairs....

Originally posted by ffkhan

Yes Aish was lying. Coz later on she opened up about her abuse by Salman Khan. 

Months later during an interview to The Times Of India on September 27, 2002, Aish for the first time admitted being in an abusive relationship with Salman. 

"Salman and I broke up last March, but he isn't able to come to terms with it...After we broke up, he would call me and talk rubbish. He also suspected me of having affairs with my co-stars.....There were times when Salman got physical with me, luckily without leaving any marks. And, I would go to work as if nothing had happened. Salman hounded me and caused physical injuries to himself when I refused to take his calls," she said. 

She clarified it all with "without leaving any marks", here she indicated that Salman did hit her indeed. So it's no surprise if he sometimes left marks as well.

she said after we broke up he can't accept and become obsessive.. And he hurted himself and she said become physical luckily he didn't left any marks  on her.. So when she received the filmfare award she said the truth she fell on the stairs 

She herself saying it ki She slipped and fell Down the stair case...yet people don’t wAnt to believe her...as if they know Salman did this😆 people want to hear what they want to hear bechari abla naari aish ko Salman ne maara..sounds good !

Originally posted by fivestars

She herself saying it ki She slipped and fell Down the stair case...yet people don’t wAnt to believe her...as if they know Salman did this😆 people want to hear what they want to hear bechari abla naari aish ko Salman ne maara..sounds good !

Jeez. She also said she pretended nothing happened.

Re: abla naari, etc. That women are physically weaker than men is an undisputed fact, usually. Are you disputing it, perchance?

Mentally, she doesn't seem in the least bit abla. She walked out and looks happy where she is. 

Wilful blindness even in case of a woman being physically assaulted! It is incurable, so I won't try to explain further.

One question just out of curiosity... I'm not speaking as a fan of her celeb persona or her acting. Frankly, I have a hard time with the Barbie doll act she sometimes puts on, and her screen talent is nonexistent from what I can see. Still, she is a fellow human. Aren't you in the least worried about bad karma for mocking someone's trauma?

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ponymo

It was the first year of her relationship with him. You don't breakup immediately after the first sign of abuse; many women think they can redeem their boyfriends/husbands and wait it out. (Especially Indian women, who are conditioned to stay put in relationships no matter what).

What Ash was doing here was just that. She was covering up for Salman thinking it was just an aberration and not his true self. So she was patient, and waited. In return she only suffered more abuse. And once she reached the breaking point, she broke up with him. (She was still quiet). But when Salman's harassment continued even a year after the breakup, that's when she lost it and made a public statement about how the Salman chapter was the worst nightmare of her life, and went on to categorically state she would never work with him.

Oh, and it was an obvious lie. How can someone get a black eye after a fall from the stairs? And it's such a bad black eye, that makeup + sunglasses couldn't hide it. That fuucking asshole Salman.

she also had a massive crush on Salman before she cane into films so getting with him was like a fantasy. In her first Simi Grewal interview she talked about how she was in love with the idea of being in love so I’m sure there was a lot of childish, first love type things in the beginning of the relationship that made her want to stay. Plus, marriage was on the cards. He wanted to marry her and Salim Khan had confirmed that, but then somehow the abuse got too much and she had the courage to walk away. 

She was definitely lieing and if she said something she would be done and dusted. The whole VO interview was a nail in the coffin for her too and she was removed from about 5-6 films. But she still did what she could and thank god everything international fell into her lap and she came a global star. But it’s so obvious why it took so long for women to say anything bc there’s legit no safe places. He came in set multiple times (chalte chalte & Coca Cola as film) and harassed on set.

Edited by RunParoRun - 4 years ago