Beyhadh 2

Mayra One shot - Love heals, Love hurts!

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

After a lot of encouragement by my MayRa Dt friends, I am posting this one shot. I really hope you all will enjoy it. If you do, please hit like and comment❤️.

It’s the day she has been waiting for so long. She finally got a brilliant chance to destroy MJ Empire. Finally she can give him the taste of his own medicine. He has taken everything from her and now she will snatch every last happiness of his. Wiping the tear that rolled down her cheeks she stood up and picked her bag. As she is about to reach the door she finds Rudra standing right in her way. Immediately she shuts her eyes as if anticipating of why he is here?

Rudra watches him shutting her eyes close. She looks like a broken angel. But this angel has lost her path.The moment Ananya informed him about Maya's activity. It didn’t took him long to understand her next move. No! He cannot let her do it!  She is going to destroy his family. He doesn’t care a bit for his father but there are other relationships that are involved with MJ and voluntarily or involuntarily Maya's action will destroy their lives too.He has to stop her. He simply has to!Not only for the sake of his family but also for her own good. If she ever succeeds in this revenge game there will be no turning back again. She will lose the last trace of the innocent Maya within her and will turn into ash. Revenge can never lead to happiness. He was not ready to lose her. It was his love test and he was prepared to turn every stone around in order to make her stop and bring her back to light.

"Please, get out of my way" Her please never sounded so weak before. She always knew he was the only one who can decide their future. But never had she thought her own heart which she never thought existed anymore,would betray her as well.

"No." He replied sternly without breaking eye contact with her.

She pushed her tears behind as they formed and snarl back at him. She has no time for his childish games. She took a step back and then marched towards the door on its way passing near him.The moment she passed him, he caught her hand and pulled her back to him gently, with her back facing his front.

"I can't let you go maya."  He whispered hotly placing his chin lightly on her shoulder.

"Leave me! " Although,his touch always soothed her but right now all she cared about is the destruction of MJ and She can’t let Rudra building up an hindrance in it.

She shivered under him lightly but immediately controlled herself before he could notice. Little did she know, he could read her, between the words, her emotions and  her body Everything!

Before she gets lost in his touch, she pulled her hand with force and pushed him with all her strength which lead him stumbling on his feet few steps away as he almost lost balance.

Maya quickly pass glance at him to ensure he is not hurt and then began to walk. The moment her hand reached the door knob to open , she again finds his hand shutting it back.

"What the hell do you want?" she shouted at him with anger as she turned around to face him. She began to feel really annoyed with his persistence.

"You." He simply replied, with his eyes intensely locked on her.

Maya laughs in disbelief, "You do know why i am here. You know about my intention to destroy your family and yet you desire me?"

"Yes." He admitted without any regret. His eyes were honest and his words were clear. He wanted his Maya. The Maya whom he saw when she had her guard down and he has no intention to let her get destroy in the hands of any revenge games.

" You can’t have me."This is when a soft smile breaks on his well chiseled face.

“and why?" he teased her,stepping into her boundary one again.

“Because, I don't want you." She breathed out as she looked at extremely fascinating flooring.She didn’t realize when he has covered the distance between them and now was standing at mere finger distance.

‘Typical Maya, My eyes are here.’ he said in a whisper.

"Liar" he smiled while placing his hands on both side of her shoulder.

"I can feel you shivering at my light touch. You are affected my presence, my touch. You know you love me. But you are too afraid to accept it.After all you are The Maya Jaisingh. How can you act like a normal girl?"

She fumed at his remark, "why will i ever be afraid of you? What are you to me? You are in delusion Mr Roy. You presence doesn’t matter to me in any ways"

"You very well,know who is in delusion here in this room, to be Mrs Roy" he smirked and she felt like someone have poured acid on her. She had thousands of comeback to snatch that smile from his face but her heart clenched at the very thought of hurting him.  She refused to argue with him. He would keep at it and he rarely changed the mind. Not answering him was the best solution to keep the mask she worn intact on her emotion.

She shrugs her shoulder and steps out of his grip.

"I have to go." Her breathe for no reason have turned uneven. He was making her weak. He was successfully weakening her determination. She can’t let him do this to her. She can’t him affect her resolution, especially when she is almost on the verge of winning.

" Maya, please. You know the path you want to walk on, is a one way road. You won’t ever be able to comeback home, even if you wish someday."

She smiled sadly as she gazed him under her eyes lashes " Maya was destroyed long back. A person who is dead doesn’t fear of consequences. "

" Maya Stay!. Please. I know you were done wrong. I know you have faced a lot. But now i am here. Here for you! I will heal you Maya with my love. We will make our own beautiful world. Don’t kill our love, Give us a chance together. I want to see what our journey would be like together. I want to wake up to you every morning and rest my nights with you in my arms. We will be there together till the last breathe. I will shield you from the cruel eyes of world. I want to experience ups and downs of life with us together. We will have our own little world Maya. I am ready to work hard to make the perfect universe for you. Give us a chance! Please"

She stops in her track. Her eyes hold enormous emotions. She looks into his eyes. He really wants her. She can feel it. But she has come too far in revenge that she cannot turn around. Lots of Lives were hurt, bruised and sacrificed in this, and now when she is so near to win she can’t be weak. Tear rolls down her eyes, as she saw him falling on his knees. His legs gave up on him as he could read her denial.

"Just give me a chance. I promise i won’t hurt you. I will be there for good and bad times. I want to have family with you Maya. Our Family! I love you Maya , I really do."

The emotions were rolling down his cheeks freely. He was emotionally naked and vulnerable before her. He begged her to stop before she gets lost in the darkness she is stepping into.

The room felt in to pitch darkness in spite of being the room illuminated with lights and silence engulfed the aura as no one moved a muscle. 

"I am sorry Rudra. We are not meant to happen."

The emotions broke Rudra's spirit as he saw her opening the door once again. But before she took a step out of door, he swept her feet in air and picked her up like a bride. A strong determination surfaced in the glassy eyes as he walked with an intention to take her to a place far away from cruelty where he can win her and make her his.Whether willingly or not Maya have to accept the light, his love and the happiness he has planned to offer. She kept struggling in his arms. But he refused to let her go.

Love has power to heal and he was ready to show her how true that is. He was all set to give her so much love that finally all her wounds get heal and she is forced to accept him and his love. Moreover her own love for him!

The battle might not be easy, but he has every intention to win this time.

MayRa#

Edited by Tiaraa - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome ..You should write more Tia❤️

alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So beautifully written Tiaraa. ❤️The way you captured their essence while exploring their emotional sides was just superb. Now we need more one shots or full fledged story from you. Keep MayRa coming ❤️👍🏼🤗

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tiaraaaaaaaaaaa,

Do pm me next time you update ❤️❤️

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

It became more beautiful after some changes

Thanks for sharing with all.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

This is beautiful Tia! ❤️ You should write more.

Armu4eva thumbnail

This is excellent. Love it☺️

Tiaraa thumbnail
Tiaraa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pranurosid

Awesome ..You should write more Tia❤️

as i said ye sirf ek khayali pulao tha😆

Tiaraa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: alizia_malik

So beautifully written Tiaraa. ❤️The way you captured their essence while exploring their emotional sides was just superb. Now we need more one shots or full fledged story from you. Keep MayRa coming ❤️👍🏼🤗

hahaha thank you🤗 such lovely words for me☺️