Mayra FF : Twisted tale of Revenge and love Part 2 (Pg3)

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

The story traces on most affluent and wealthy Roy family who are known popularly for their fame and generosity. Their lives take turn when a storm enters shaking up the strong foundation and cracking walls build with support.  

Maya Jai Singh: Beautiful, shrewd and cunning woman who sets out on mission to revenge on her enemies. Lost most precious things in her life and has no space for love to distract from her motive. Is in hunt of her younger sister who she lost in childhood and punish wrong doers. 

Image result for jennifer winget beyhadh 2

Rudra Roy : charming, dashing and smart witted guy. He has his clouds on head and not let anybody take control of his life and heart at any cost. Loves his mother and little bro more than anything. Does not tolerate any type of injustice with anybody. 

Image result for shivin narang beyhadh 2

Rishi Roy : Jaan of rudra; young, and fun loving guy to be with. Carries his heart under sleeves everywhere. Is very emotional and vulnerable at times. People call him shadow of Mj but he follows steps of his brother. 

Mrityunjay Roy: Cunning, ruthless and shrewd man who sees no limit in everything. His biggest strength is power and weakness lies within his both sons. Loves his family very much and can go to any extent to protect them. 

Image result for ashish chaudhary beyhadh 2

Antara : Wife of Mj and mother of roy brothers. One of the sweet, kindness lady ever but something changed her entire life forever. She became addictive to drugs and alcohol but only force stops her is her two precious gems (both sons)

Elina : very calm and composed girl who lives on her own terms. Long lost sister of Maya who got separated from her in childhood. She owns one of the biggest fashion designing company nationwide. Love interest of Rishi 

Image result for shivangi joshi

Diya : friend of Antara and lives with Roys. She claims to have care about her friend more than anybody else but time tells how true is her bond. 

Ananya ; Best friend of Rudra and works with him from years. Is always afraid of losing his friendship but is only guiding light in Rudra’s life. 

Rajiv ; Colleague and friend of Maya. He is only trusted person whom she believes blindly. Guides her at every step making sure she reaches her destination of revenging Roys. 

Image result for paras madaan in beyhadh 2

Nandini (Kavita Ghai) ; mother of Maya and Elina; traumatized by losing her family but she remains strong enough to support her daughter and stand with her. Is not afraid of anything and keeps guiding Maya at every point in life. 

Image result for kavita ghai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

superb cs. surprised to see shivangi as maya's lost sister.surprised to see kavita as their mother.so here antara is positive. guess diya is actually staying there to be with MJ. I wished rishi gets another girl.because loving Maya will cause awkwardness between the brothers.but surprisingly you paired rishi with elina.I am very happy

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting character sketch

Waiting for next

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved rajiv here more.

Do pm me when updated!❤️

zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Love the characters sketch 

Eagerly waiting for 1st chapter 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Lovely character Sketch. Waiting for next!!!❤️

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

This seems really thrilling specially after addition of the new character Elina. 

Waiting for your post desperately! 

Do update soon ❤️

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting. do continue ♥
_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting ... Do continue ..

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Part 1

Scene opens in the city of Kolkata 

that is famous for two reasons Durga puja and Maya Jai Singh 

Yaa Devi Sarva-Bhutessu Vishnumaayeti Shabditaa | Namas-Tasyai Namas-Tasyai Namas-Tasyai Namo Namah “ Maya’s VO acknowledging the city 

Related image

This are Durga ma’s main aspect; power, shakti and peace” 

A girl is walking towards in front of Durga Ma holding puja tray 

Image result for jennifer winget salwar kameez

Pinterest

Noise of conch 

“Ma, you are powerful, your every avtar destroys evil, today I am in front of you bowing down, give me strength today with your help I can punish wrong doers this time and bring justice to my family” Maya stands right in front of Ma Durga

Scene shifts to Maya running on bridge increasing her fast pace. Things keeps coming in her mind every moment about past flashbacks. She stands at the edge pouring water on face in front of sunset 

Later she returns back to her apartment and gets ready for work

Image result for kolkata apartments

Maya : mom (is wearing her watch) where are you i am getting late for work

A lady is preparing for breakfast in kitchen and puts on dining table

Nandini ; good morning, breakfast is ready sit quickly

Maya ; I am getting late for work mom, I will eat later in lunch time

Nandini : how many times I told you not to go out without eating, your office won’t go bankrupt if you go late there (makes her sit forcefully) 

Maya ; mom someday I will lose job because of you (chuckles) you sit with me come on and you remember that you have to attend your small club party today 

Nandini : maya how many times I have told you, I don’t feel like going to those parties 

Maya (in serious tone) : mom, I have also explained you before, if you keep staying like this inside you will get suffocated and I won’t be able to focus on my work so you better be ready in evening and go for your party

Nandini : but what about your dinner 

Maya : I will cook, happy? okay now let me go I will see you in evening bye mom

Nandini : bye princess, see you in evening and drive safely okay

“Yes mom, love you” Maya leaves hurriedly 

In car

Phone rings

“Yes Rajiv (says sternly) did you find him, whats the progress” Maya puts bluetooth on

Rajiv : maya my buddy, our search is over he is in Mumbai with his family, soon we found our destination finally

Maya : not yet Rajiv we have to plan route to reach that goal and I don’t want any mistakes or distractions in between all this

Rajiv : there won’t be I promise you on that, guess what bonus news, his biggest enemy right now is his son only, our main wild card

“Never underestimate our enemy’s power and their enemies, they can turn tables any moment, anyway I will see you in evening see you soon” she hangs up driving faster 

Upon reaching there a picture falls from drawer of Nandini, her husband and two little girls. She sees them with little smile on her lips and puts it back.