Bigg Boss 13

Paras Chhabra is not with SHukla & not Asim as well!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I realized today he is for nobody. He is a terrible friend to ahve for anybody on the show. When Shukla & Asim were fighting he was silent... he kept safe distance from them. Shukla pushed & slapped Aarti & Sana twice during the fight because they were trying to stop it. Even Arhaan took control of Asim.

But Paras didnt even touch any of them. BUT BUT BUT the minute the fight got over he started instrigating SId again. He was wishing that both of them do some violence & gets evicted so that his road is clear for the trophy!

Honestly the SINGLE reason for Shukla to loose his BB game is Paras Chhabra. The day he became his friend he lost it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

This is actually what I have been trying to say.

Actual villain is not Shukla or Asim, actual villain is Paras!! This guy is playing really safe and very cunningly makes the fight worse ðŸ˜¡

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

even though i detest paras i will give him the benefit of the doubt by saying he doesn't physically want to get involved and stop the fight due to his finger BUT why does he have to stop others who are trying to calm them down.  neither does he verbally try to calm the fight, in fact he does the opposite.  aag mein ghee dalta hai.

how many times did paras try to pull sana away from shukla or told her to be quiet?  his whole thing is he knows shukla is a top contender so he wants him to cross the limit again and get him ousted from the show.